White ant Benny

innsaneink

White ant Benny

Post by innsaneink » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 8:33 pm

Nice one Benny you grub
NSW Origin great Benny Elias says Tigers young gun Luke Brooks could be a superstar signing for a Broncos club that doesn’t appreciate Ben Hunt.............

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6da31de3f7

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 8:38 pm

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28327&start=36

Full article already posted..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 8:38 pm

If Brooks goes, it may mean Moses offer goes up. Could be looking out for his nephew.

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 9:40 pm

The MEDIA, still fall for a failed Media MEGA Gods latest Gospel News, Benny's News sucks big time

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 10:19 pm

Benny' s a pest but the stories will continue till someone signs them. Blocker .Benny I expect Tommy will be next on the list.

tigerfanatic

Post by tigerfanatic » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:07 am

im sick of listening to the media. ill tune in once their is concrete evidence our players have resigned the media has caused nothing but unwanted anxiety on fellow wests tigers supporters

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:27 am

Bloke is a d***.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:41 am

Gotta be treading a fine line for sabotage sometimes...

Enmoretiger

Post by Enmoretiger » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:48 am

I meet Benny at a Tigers hall of fame night, years ago. You know the older you get the better judge of people you become from first impressions and they usually turn out to be accurate. Mine was not good, I had nothing he could get from me.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:05 pm

Enmoretiger wrote:I meet Benny at a Tigers hall of fame night, years ago. You know the older you get the better judge of people you become from first impressions and they usually turn out to be accurate. Mine was not good, I had nothing he could get from me.
Ive met him a number of times and he was a good bloke and fun to talk too. But it is not uncommon for people with a level of success to be guarded when meeting new people cause often the reverse is true where people want something from them.

He is a man who has agenda's like most who are connected to the process and he would have made those comments knowing it would create a stir.

Enmoretiger

Post by Enmoretiger » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:16 pm

TCL that you for your response, I accept your response and conceded to your greater knowledge. You are right about people having a certain amount of success and being guarded. I have seen this first hand.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:47 pm

I highly doubt that Wayne Bennett of all people would have changed up the Broncos' entire recruitment strategy after hearing Benny make a comment in the papers.

The journos go to Benny because they know he is good for a headline, and Benny always obliges.

Nothing more than that, and it wont have any impact on Brooksy's negotiations with us or any other club.

eyewonder

Post by eyewonder » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 1:03 pm

benny is the medias go to guy when they are searching for a story. the more sensational,the better.

he has been successful in business so he must have some smarts.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 1:05 pm

eyewonder wrote:benny is the medias go to guy when they are searching for a story. the more sensational,the better.

he has been successful in business so he must have some smarts.
The leader of the free world is a successful businessman and we're all currently witnessing the smarts he has.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:00 am

I counter BDB with Steve Renouf..

Target Taylor at all costs

By Joel GouldFebruary 18, 2017

IT will mean waiting an extra year but Broncos great Steve Renouf insists Titans half Ash Taylor should be the club’s prime target to replace Ben Hunt.

Renouf believes the 21-year-old former Bronco, signed to the Titans until the end of 2018, is the perfect partner for Anthony Milford and that the duo could emulate the deeds of Kevin Walters and Allan Langer.

The Broncos won’t rush into replacing Hunt and are prepared to have a short-term half in 2018 if required.

RLW understands the following about Brisbane’s plans:

The Broncos will seek the “right man” and are prepared to wait to get him rather than sign the best “available man” in 2018.
Off-contract Tigers halves Mitchell Moses and Luke Brooks aren’t on the club’s radar and neither is Warriors half Shaun Johnson. Kieran Foran, while highly regarded, is a “question mark” until he returns to the game.

Titans duo Taylor and Kane Elgey are off contract at the end of 2018 and are considered prime targets, as is Panthers teenager Nathan Cleary, who’s off at the end of 2019.
Michael Morgan is also in the picture but the Broncos believe he won’t leave North Queensland.
The Broncos are preparing a long-term deal for off-contract Milford and he’s certain to sign.

Renouf told RLW five years ago that he believed a then 16-year-old Taylor was the man to succeed Darren Lockyer.

“Bring Ash back to the Broncos and going forward he and Milford can be the next Walters and Langer at club, state and national level,” Renouf reckons.

“Alf was the off-the-cuff player and nine times out of 10 Kevvie was our organiser. I see Ash as a genuine organiser and then he can let Milford do what only he can do . . .

“Ben Hunt is an off-the-cuff player as well in many ways, so he and Milford are the same. But Ash will complement Milford because he is a pure halfback who organises and creates. He learned his trade there.

“I was disappointed when Ash was let go [at the end of 2015], but it was a good thing for him in the end because he proved to everyone he’s the real deal. But I’d love to see him back at the Broncos.”

Broncos CEO Paul White has flagged going to the market to replace Hunt but hasn’t ruled out the possibility his replacement “could come from within”.

“We’re a development club. We’re always confident that our program will be able to develop the majority of talent that fills our roster,” White says.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/target-ta ... 9635615955
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Sat 18 Feb, 2017 10:39 am

Geo. wrote: The Broncos are preparing a long-term deal for off-contract Milford and he’s certain to sign.
Something the tigers are never able to say about their players :(

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sat 18 Feb, 2017 11:20 am

Geo. wrote: Titans duo Taylor and Kane Elgey are off contract at the end of 2018 and are considered prime targets, as is Panthers teenager Nathan Cleary, who’s off at the end of 2019.
Michael Morgan is also in the picture but the Broncos believe he won’t leave North Queensland.
The Broncos are preparing a long-term deal for off-contract Milford and he’s certain to sign.
Broncos fans just assume they can pinch whoever they like.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Sat 18 Feb, 2017 1:15 pm

Masterton wrote:
Geo. wrote: Titans duo Taylor and Kane Elgey are off contract at the end of 2018 and are considered prime targets, as is Panthers teenager Nathan Cleary, who’s off at the end of 2019.
Broncos fans just assume they can pinch whoever they like.
Sad part is they quite often can.