Official - Josh Reynolds Signs Megathread

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Official - Josh Reynolds Signs Megathread

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 9:54 am

weststigerman wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 6:31 pm
The bulldogs forward pack has to be the most overrated in the NRL. Currently, the tigers forward pack is outperforming them. Graham is good, but slowing down this year. Klemmer has no passing or offload in his game so the opposition can gang tackle him, Jackson and Tolman are okay workers, the rest are average.

As for Reynolds - he'll be fine, he has a good short kicking game which will be an improvement on Brooks and Lolohea. I'm much more concerned about Brooks than Reynolds next year.
At the moment they are overrated Reynolds has been overrated for most of his career.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 9:59 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 9:54 am
weststigerman wrote:
The bulldogs forward pack has to be the most overrated in the NRL. Currently, the tigers forward pack is outperforming them. Graham is good, but slowing down this year. Klemmer has no passing or offload in his game so the opposition can gang tackle him, Jackson and Tolman are okay workers, the rest are average.

As for Reynolds - he'll be fine, he has a good short kicking game which will be an improvement on Brooks and Lolohea. I'm much more concerned about Brooks than Reynolds next year.
At the moment they are overrated Reynolds has been overrated for most of his career.
Are you still under the effects of the anaestetic GCT or under the influence of something else....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Nucky Thompson
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by Nucky Thompson » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 10:05 pm

Can anyone comment on what Reynolds salary actually is 3 mill or 3.2 mill reported over 4 years. 750K 800K yearly seems steep and reckon his worth the 500K if that.

hobbo
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 32 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 15 Aug, 2017 10:51 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
weststigerman wrote:

Out of all the new signings for next year , Reynolds worries me the most ...I think he's crap....
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

colmcd
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by colmcd » Wed 16 Aug, 2017 1:43 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 9:59 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
weststigerman wrote:

Are you still under the effects of the anaestetic GCT or under the influence of something else....
I would say the effects of the Anaestetic are underrated. Were coming second last, while the dogs are not doing great they are doing better then us. Reynolds is used to being in the top 8.

We will go around in circles. Some will like Reynolds some wont. Personally I think he is exactly what we need and yearly we discuss the current Tigers "turnstyles" in the Halves, why not put a good defender in for a change?

Roar Power
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Roar Power » Wed 16 Aug, 2017 6:01 am

Most importantly he is a competitor and will help change the team culture. He has off days but is a solid signing and should do well in a side with size and strength all over the park next year.

Return to “Player Contract Rumours & Discussion”