Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs [Official]..

eyewonder

Re: Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs [Official]..

Post by eyewonder » Sat 12 May, 2018 11:58 am

i thought he played well last night but didnt seem too get much game time.
i liked aaron woods,but it should all be ancient history now.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 12 May, 2018 12:05 pm

The young forward who made his debut for Canterbury reminded me of Marsters. He should be the player we chase.

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Sat 12 May, 2018 3:52 pm

junior05 wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 11:45 am
Harvey wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 10:31 am
As Paul Kent said, the problem is that they need clubs to want to pay the players they release otherwise there is no cap room.

I would Take Fatala-Mariner, Klemmer or maybe Rhys Martin over Woods.
Renouf To'omaga
Good young player table a decent offer and he will want a release. These are the issues we had a few years ago. Feel sorry for the Dogs fans Castle, Dib and Hasler screwed them for years.

Elderslie Tiger

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Sat 12 May, 2018 5:13 pm

Dont feel sorry for any of them we were in the same hole and got out they just kept digging deeper.

Elderslie Tiger

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Sat 12 May, 2018 5:15 pm

Dont feel sorry for any of them we were in the same hole and got out they just kept digging deeper.

Post by 851 » Sat 12 May, 2018 5:23 pm

TYGA wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 3:52 pm
junior05 wrote:
Harvey wrote:
As Paul Kent said, the problem is that they need clubs to want to pay the players they release otherwise there is no cap room.

Renouf To'omaga
Good young player table a decent offer and he will want a release. These are the issues we had a few years ago. Feel sorry for the Dogs fans Castle, Dib and Hasler screwed them for years.
They knew they were in cap trouble last year, so what do they do, go and pay ridiculious amounts for Foran and Woods and try sign Tedesco as well, how the hell did they think their cap was going to look this year, and for the next few years.
Go hard or go home

teddy23

Post by teddy23 » Sat 12 May, 2018 5:42 pm

851 wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 5:23 pm
TYGA wrote:
junior05 wrote:
Harvey wrote:

Renouf To'omaga
They knew they were in cap trouble last year, so what do they do, go and pay ridiculious amounts for Foran and Woods and try sign Tedesco as well, how the hell did they think their cap was going to look this year, and for the next few years.
They’ll face the music very very soon don’t worry

TigerTiger

Post by TigerTiger » Sat 12 May, 2018 5:48 pm

teddy23 wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 5:42 pm
851 wrote:
TYGA wrote:
junior05 wrote:

Renouf To'omaga
Idk, these clubs seem to get away with murder. They are in this mess and still trying to sign elsewhere, picking up Suli for dirt cheap at first opportunity. Sea Eagles too, rumours are now they are trying to get Trent Hodkinson, despite being near the cap limit ??

Remember earlier this year when there was trouble at the Dogs, yet they didn't really lose anyone before the year started to meet the cap. I won't believe they are playing under the same rules as the rest of us until I actually see them lose players I guess.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sat 12 May, 2018 8:28 pm

TigerTiger wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 5:48 pm
teddy23 wrote:
851 wrote:
TYGA wrote:

Idk, these clubs seem to get away with murder. They are in this mess and still trying to sign elsewhere, picking up Suli for dirt cheap at first opportunity. Sea Eagles too, rumours are now they are trying to get Trent Hodkinson, despite being near the cap limit ??

Remember earlier this year when there was trouble at the Dogs, yet they didn't really lose anyone before the year started to meet the cap. I won't believe they are playing under the same rules as the rest of us until I actually see them lose players I guess.
They did lose their skipper Graham who is reportedly on a cool $1M this season but Saints are only paying a smallish amount. That may have got the Bulldogs past this year but everyone says hard times for at least 3 years.

Why are we laughing? We were in the exact same spot.

Marina Go told everyone that it would take 3 years to get out of our salary cap mess. We suffered 3 years of misery with a whole bunch of plodders and amigos.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Sat 12 May, 2018 8:43 pm

cqtiger wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 8:28 pm
TigerTiger wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 5:48 pm
teddy23 wrote:
851 wrote:

They did lose their skipper Graham who is reportedly on a cool $1M this season but Saints are only paying a smallish amount. That may have got the Bulldogs past this year but everyone says hard times for at least 3 years.

Why are we laughing? We were in the exact same spot.

Marina Go told everyone that it would take 3 years to get out of our salary cap mess. We suffered 3 years of misery with a whole bunch of plodders and amigos.
Laughing because dumb dumb Sharon went there.
We will smash em 50+ get on.