Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs 2018 - Sharks 2018 [Official]..

05TIGZ
Member
Member
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs [Official]..

Post by 05TIGZ » Sat 30 Sep, 2017 2:13 pm

cqtiger wrote:
Sat 30 Sep, 2017 1:14 pm
Lidcombe Magpie wrote:
Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:46 pm
So does anybody know why Woods and Foran's contracts have not been lodged and signed off by the NRL. Is is just around cap issues? Has Woods only signed a Heads of Agreement? If so, puts him in a very difficult position if the Dogs pull the pin on him or the NRL don't sign of on the contract.
The NRL have refused to register their contracts until the Bulldogs get under the cap.

I read somewhere recently that their current contracted 'star players' are refusing to be moved on so the bulldogs lesser players are being pushed out. I can't see how that can possibly work though and keep their player quota.
Ray dib to announce further player movements next week resulting in them becoming cap compliant. I'm hearing Brett Morris and a forward to be moved on from a bulldog supporter in the know.


bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2648
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 30 Sep, 2017 3:52 pm

cqtiger wrote:
Sat 30 Sep, 2017 1:14 pm
Lidcombe Magpie wrote:
Sat 30 Sep, 2017 12:46 pm
So does anybody know why Woods and Foran's contracts have not been lodged and signed off by the NRL. Is is just around cap issues? Has Woods only signed a Heads of Agreement? If so, puts him in a very difficult position if the Dogs pull the pin on him or the NRL don't sign of on the contract.
The NRL have refused to register their contracts until the Bulldogs get under the cap.

I read somewhere recently that their current contracted 'star players' are refusing to be moved on so the bulldogs lesser players are being pushed out. I can't see how that can possibly work though and keep their player quota.
The Bulldogs need to move the Morris twins and Eastwood on to give them enough cap space to register Woods and Foran's contracts with the NRL.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29200
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 30 Sep, 2017 3:58 pm

Stick solid Morris Bros and Beastwood .. Doggies4Lyfe Brah.. screw Dib..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Sat 30 Sep, 2017 4:36 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 30 Sep, 2017 3:58 pm
Stick solid Morris Bros and Beastwood .. Doggies4Lyfe Brah.. screw Dib..
X2

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28961
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 30 Sep, 2017 5:04 pm

Poor Aaron, his.new team mates mightn't take to kindly to him pushing out their mates


Balmainbred
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed 17 May, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Balmainbred » Sat 30 Sep, 2017 6:14 pm

Hope it all falls in a hole to both the dogs & woods

User avatar
Chris
Member
Member
Posts: 4544
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:00 am

Post by Chris » Sun 01 Oct, 2017 6:04 am

One of two things will happen.......

A) Eastwood and Morris will be moved on to allow for Foran and Woods. How would you be being Eastwood who had to pay his own transfer fee to return back to the Dogs after spending a short time in ESL. Im betting that Foran and Woods will be real popular among the playing group at the Bulldogs.

B) Foran and Woods left without a club like a shag on a rock. That would be the ultimate for me hahahahaha

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3625
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sun 01 Oct, 2017 9:31 am

As long as we are not taking any of the dogs cast-offs. They are well past their best before date

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22197
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 01 Oct, 2017 9:32 am

Morris is being linked to Souths.

Bob
Member
Member
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu 16 Jun, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Bob » Sun 01 Oct, 2017 4:24 pm

If it came down to the dogs only being able to accept 1 of Foran or woods, who do you all think they would choose?

Balmainbred
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed 17 May, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Balmainbred » Sun 01 Oct, 2017 4:48 pm

You would think who ever is on less money if they are struggling with cap issues hopefully neither let them sink

Tigers dna
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun 11 Jun, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Tigers dna » Sun 01 Oct, 2017 9:22 pm

The bulldogs new coach wants to bring back the family concept to the club. So he can take Reynolds back and give us back Woodside in return. What do you think

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22197
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 01 Oct, 2017 9:27 pm

I know this is only the first reply, but im calling it already :dead

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2648
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Mon 02 Oct, 2017 7:05 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 01 Oct, 2017 9:27 pm
I know this is only the first reply, but im calling it already :dead
Don't hold your breath Gunner.
:roll

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Mon 02 Oct, 2017 10:54 pm

You will find he's not wanted back at this stage.
I am told Cleary has moved on and shut down the possibility with his manager. Dogs will work it out one way or another.

WswWt
Member
Member
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon 11 Feb, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by WswWt » Tue 03 Oct, 2017 10:14 am

Woods will stay.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6136
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 03 Oct, 2017 11:30 am

If he plays the way he did in the last 6 or 7 games . I'd gladly take him back, but I doubt that he'll be here.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22197
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 03 Oct, 2017 3:29 pm

TYGA wrote:
Mon 02 Oct, 2017 10:54 pm
You will find he's not wanted back at this stage.
I am told Cleary has moved on and shut down the possibility with his manager. Dogs will work it out one way or another.
It makes you wonder doesn't it. The way Woods was talking towards the end of the year, you could tell he knew he'd stuffed up. In that case, he could have asked the Dogs for a release as clubs never hold players to contracts if they ask to be let free. It made no sense that Woods wouldn't have asked. It does make sense though if Cleary didn't want him.

Post Reply