Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs 2018 - Sharks 2018 [Official]..

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5614
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Re: Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs 2018 - Sharks 2018 [Official]..

Post by gallagher » Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:57 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Fri 31 Aug, 2018 4:54 pm
Telltails wrote:
Thu 30 Aug, 2018 6:45 pm
The Sharks have arguably the best prop rotation in the comp and its no coincidence that they have been traveling very nicely since Woods has arrived. Great competition for Fifita - just what he needed.
It would be nice to have a couple of rep props like them. Oh wait we did.
How many rep game’s has Woodsy played this season?
You still got sand in your vag over him?


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22675
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:00 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:57 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Fri 31 Aug, 2018 4:54 pm
Telltails wrote:
Thu 30 Aug, 2018 6:45 pm
The Sharks have arguably the best prop rotation in the comp and its no coincidence that they have been traveling very nicely since Woods has arrived. Great competition for Fifita - just what he needed.
It would be nice to have a couple of rep props like them. Oh wait we did.
How many rep game’s has Woodsy played this season?
You still got sand in your vag over him?
How many?

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5614
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:03 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:00 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:57 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Fri 31 Aug, 2018 4:54 pm


It would be nice to have a couple of rep props like them. Oh wait we did.
How many rep game’s has Woodsy played this season?
You still got sand in your vag over him?
How many?
Not sure.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22675
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:05 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:03 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:00 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:57 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:52 pm

How many rep game’s has Woodsy played this season?
You still got sand in your vag over him?
How many?
Not sure.
Well played. Knowing the answer wouldn’t help your argument.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5614
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:06 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:05 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:03 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:00 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 5:57 pm


You still got sand in your vag over him?
How many?
Not sure.
Good answer mate. Knowing the answer won’t help your argument.
I said he was a representative prop. Fact .


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22675
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:08 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:06 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:05 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:03 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:00 pm

How many?
Not sure.
Good answer mate. Knowing the answer won’t help your argument.
I said he was a representative prop. Fact .
So is Tim Mannah.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5614
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:12 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:06 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:05 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:03 pm

Not sure.
Good answer mate. Knowing the answer won’t help your argument.
I said he was a representative prop. Fact .
So is Tim Mannah.
That's correct. Now your helping my argument?!

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18151
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 3:31 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:12 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:06 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:05 pm

Good answer mate. Knowing the answer won’t help your argument.
I said he was a representative prop. Fact .
So is Tim Mannah.
That's correct. Now your helping my argument?!
Would you take Tim Mannah?
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5614
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 5:47 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 3:31 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:12 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 6:06 pm


I said he was a representative prop. Fact .
So is Tim Mannah.
That's correct. Now your helping my argument?!
Would you take Tim Mannah?
No. I said I would like to have a couple of rep props like Fafita and Woods. GNR tried to muddy the waters with Mannah.


AnnandaleTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 661
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 9:49 am

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 1:57 pm

better not win.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2250
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 3:10 pm

I know sport is about winning, but how can anyone who plays for the roosters/broncos/storm/sharks and wins not have at least some doubt in their mind that their acheivement was due to the fact that they have been able to field a superior team under a salary cap that other teams just cannot do.

Hollow victory and the NRL/Greenberg should do something about but, it never pays to bit the hand that feeds you and everyday it is more and more apparent that Greenberg is a puppet.

End Rant.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29575
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 4:05 pm

TCL wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 3:10 pm
I know sport is about winning, but how can anyone who plays for the roosters/broncos/storm/sharks and wins not have at least some doubt in their mind that their acheivement was due to the fact that they have been able to field a superior team under a salary cap that other teams just cannot do.

Hollow victory and the NRL/Greenberg should do something about but, it never pays to bit the hand that feeds you and everyday it is more and more apparent that Greenberg is a puppet.

End Rant.
That happens from juniors though, my son played against Sironen for a decade, his junior team and club provides scholarships to players others cant, Jnr tatola and his six bros were offered to come to Balmain from Dogs via Holy X...they all played reps and served Balmain JRL /HX well...good luck to them, their team with a former first grader coaching attracted the good players because for the most part of that decade they were the best team.
its what we see in the NRL, the good players have options, the poor clubs get the rest.
This happens in varying sports, districts and grades everywhere
The players you mention if they win wont be bothered by feelings of guilt...its just ''look at the scoreboard & look at my premiership ring"
Last edited by innsaneink on Wed 05 Sep, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6100
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 4:05 pm

TCL wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 3:10 pm
I know sport is about winning, but how can anyone who plays for the roosters/broncos/storm/sharks and wins not have at least some doubt in their mind that their acheivement was due to the fact that they have been able to field a superior team under a salary cap that other teams just cannot do.

Hollow victory and the NRL/Greenberg should do something about but, it never pays to bit the hand that feeds you and everyday it is more and more apparent that Greenberg is a puppet.

End Rant.
I can guarantee you that those fans put it to the back of their minds.

I'm torn on the 2018 finals - I dislike (trending towards hate) most of the sides. I can't handle the possibility of Tedesco standing up there on GF day, grinning like a twit with a Roosters jersey on. Sharks possibly even worse, with halfwits like Fifita and Dugan and that scumbag coach they have.

And Dragons, so pathetic to just be beyond my sympathies.

Maybe Warriors are the only palatable option. Go Warriors.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2250
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 5:38 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 4:05 pm
TCL wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 3:10 pm
I know sport is about winning, but how can anyone who plays for the roosters/broncos/storm/sharks and wins not have at least some doubt in their mind that their acheivement was due to the fact that they have been able to field a superior team under a salary cap that other teams just cannot do.

Hollow victory and the NRL/Greenberg should do something about but, it never pays to bit the hand that feeds you and everyday it is more and more apparent that Greenberg is a puppet.

End Rant.
That happens from juniors though, my son played against Sironen for a decade, his junior team and club provides scholarships to players others cant, Jnr tatola and his six bros were offered to come to Balmain from Dogs via Holy X...they all played reps and served Balmain JRL /HX well...good luck to them, their team with a former first grader coaching attracted the good players because for the most part of that decade they were the best team.
its what we see in the NRL, the good players have options, the poor clubs get the rest.
This happens in varying sports, districts and grades everywhere
The players you mention if they win wont be bothered by feelings of guilt...its just ''look at the scoreboard & look at my premiership ring"
Your right, the players won't think twice and yep it happens in all levels of sport but what gets me is that governing bodies have the power to manage it better however, for speculated reasons cant or wont fix it.

Take the EPL, we all know there are 4 or 5 clubs that will be in the top of the table at the end of the season. I maybe wrong but they dont have a salary cap and it is the clubs with the money that have the success. We know it, we watch it for the speciticle but we know.

The NRL doesnt preach that and in turn our code looks odd when the same few clubs are always at the top.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2250
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 5:38 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 4:05 pm
TCL wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 3:10 pm
I know sport is about winning, but how can anyone who plays for the roosters/broncos/storm/sharks and wins not have at least some doubt in their mind that their acheivement was due to the fact that they have been able to field a superior team under a salary cap that other teams just cannot do.

Hollow victory and the NRL/Greenberg should do something about but, it never pays to bit the hand that feeds you and everyday it is more and more apparent that Greenberg is a puppet.

End Rant.
I can guarantee you that those fans put it to the back of their minds.

I'm torn on the 2018 finals - I dislike (trending towards hate) most of the sides. I can't handle the possibility of Tedesco standing up there on GF day, grinning like a twit with a Roosters jersey on. Sharks possibly even worse, with halfwits like Fifita and Dugan and that scumbag coach they have.

And Dragons, so pathetic to just be beyond my sympathies.

Maybe Warriors are the only palatable option. Go Warriors.
Ye going for the worriors as well.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41168
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 5:41 pm

Woods must be pissing himself over the fact he managed to get 127 pages written about him leaving

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 6:03 pm

TCL wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 5:38 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 4:05 pm
TCL wrote:
Wed 05 Sep, 2018 3:10 pm
I know sport is about winning, but how can anyone who plays for the roosters/broncos/storm/sharks and wins not have at least some doubt in their mind that their acheivement was due to the fact that they have been able to field a superior team under a salary cap that other teams just cannot do.

Hollow victory and the NRL/Greenberg should do something about but, it never pays to bit the hand that feeds you and everyday it is more and more apparent that Greenberg is a puppet.

End Rant.
I can guarantee you that those fans put it to the back of their minds.

I'm torn on the 2018 finals - I dislike (trending towards hate) most of the sides. I can't handle the possibility of Tedesco standing up there on GF day, grinning like a twit with a Roosters jersey on. Sharks possibly even worse, with halfwits like Fifita and Dugan and that scumbag coach they have.

And Dragons, so pathetic to just be beyond my sympathies.

Maybe Warriors are the only palatable option. Go Warriors.
Ye going for the worriors as well.
I find it very interesting that when our team isn't playing in the finals most of us would rather support a team from a whole other country than any of the Australian sides left playing in the 8. What makes the Warriors so appealing anyway?

I would've been supporting Penrith hands down before they dragged us into their coaching dramas. It left an ugly taste, so I'm not as keen on them winning the comp now, mainly because of Gould, tbh.

Hate teams that run roughshod over other teams in the player market so they can buy a comp, so that rules out the Roosters, Broncos & Sharks for me. Souths don't really bother me, but the media gushing if they win the comp will - pride of the league and all that crap :roll: . Same with Melbourne - Billy and Cammy stories ad nauseum 🤢 No thanks!

So that leaves just Saints and the Warriors. I honestly don't mind Saints and I like their coach. I just don't see them lasting past this weekend on current form, but stranger things have happened. I'll support them this week and if they fall then like most others here I'll be on the Warriors.!

So why do we want to support a team from a whole other country? Through the process of elimination I guess I just answered my own question :lol:

Post Reply