Taane Milne (official)

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times

Re: Taane Milne (official)

Unread post by TIGER » Thu 15 Jun, 2017 2:21 pm

Fans are always unhappy when their club has to let go a player with "potential".


User avatar
wt00
Member
Member
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm
Has liked: 237 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by wt00 » Tue 11 Jul, 2017 10:35 pm

Named to start @ centre vs raiders this round
The star of the team is the team.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Nelson » Tue 11 Jul, 2017 10:40 pm

wt00 wrote:
Tue 11 Jul, 2017 10:35 pm
Named to start @ centre vs raiders this round
Named, but Dugan is named in the 19 jersey and will likely play meaning Nightingale from FB -> wing, Mann from wing -> centre and Milne to reggies or bench.

Magpie Magic
Member
Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon 05 Apr, 2010 2:17 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Sat 15 Jul, 2017 5:45 pm

This guy looks the goods.

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 49 times

Unread post by TYGA » Sat 15 Jul, 2017 6:33 pm

Magpie Magic wrote:
Sat 15 Jul, 2017 5:45 pm
This guy looks the goods.
Agree. Powerful runner who was highly rated as a junior.
Dragons fans aren't happy they let him go.
His offload to Dugan was huge Dugan bombed the try.


User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1388
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sun 16 Jul, 2017 5:03 pm

Wish he could join us immediately
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 21 times

Unread post by momo&medo » Sun 16 Jul, 2017 5:08 pm

I watched him closely .... and was impressed.
I also caught last week's Force v Rebels game and Rona looked good.
Hope we sign him.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4055
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 58 times

Unread post by gallagher » Sun 16 Jul, 2017 5:21 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Sun 16 Jul, 2017 5:08 pm
I watched him closely .... and was impressed.
I also caught last week's Force v Rebels game and Rona looked good.
Hope we sign him.
The forces season is over now. I assume the decision on their future is around the corner.

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by Roar Power » Fri 18 Aug, 2017 5:14 pm

Starting on the wing for the dragons tonight. Will be interesting to see how he goes against the Broncs!

User avatar
Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 952
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Second Heaven
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 88 times

Unread post by Spud Murphy » Fri 18 Aug, 2017 7:47 pm

Roar Power wrote:
Fri 18 Aug, 2017 5:14 pm
Starting on the wing for the dragons tonight. Will be interesting to see how he goes against the Broncs!
Not there unfortunately, he must be one of the sick ones.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25148
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 392 times

Unread post by Geo. » Fri 18 Aug, 2017 7:55 pm

Named then dropped in 24hrs...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Blaze
Member
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue 20 Mar, 2012 12:47 pm

Unread post by Blaze » Sat 18 Nov, 2017 8:02 pm

Had a cracker of a game for Fiji today!

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 49 times

Unread post by TYGA » Sat 18 Nov, 2017 8:04 pm

Milne was outstanding against NZ. 93 metres, 22 tackles 3 offloads but was huge in defence. He’s a very good player.
Will form a powerful right edge with Nofa and hopefully Aloai.

criwdfluffer
Member
Member
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:34 am
Has liked: 15 times

Unread post by criwdfluffer » Sat 18 Nov, 2017 8:11 pm

Great game milne. Great hits!

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2414
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm
Been liked: 59 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 18 Nov, 2017 8:16 pm

His game is similar to a rugby inside centre. I think he may have played in the Aust Schoolboys Rugby.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6448
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 94 times

Unread post by supercoach » Sun 19 Nov, 2017 12:38 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 18 Nov, 2017 8:16 pm
His game is similar to a rugby inside centre. I think he may have played in the Aust Schoolboys Rugby.
I think had a rugby background at Newington college, than Aust schoolboys,than Easts u20s,than Dragons...but not 100% sure. Anyway I said when we signed him he could be the best of all our signings. Discipline has always been a issue, but Cleary is the man to fix that

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36306
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 19 Nov, 2017 12:57 am

Seems to be stepping up in higher company

Lets hope he still can keep the same passion in and tangerine ,black and white jersey

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 46 times

Unread post by Telltails » Sun 19 Nov, 2017 7:17 am

supercoach wrote:
Sun 19 Nov, 2017 12:38 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 18 Nov, 2017 8:16 pm
His game is similar to a rugby inside centre. I think he may have played in the Aust Schoolboys Rugby.
I think had a rugby background at Newington college, than Aust schoolboys,than Easts u20s,than Dragons...but not 100% sure. Anyway I said when we signed him he could be the best of all our signings. Discipline has always been a issue, but Cleary is the man to fix that
Spot on there SC.

Post Reply

Return to “Player Contract Rumours & Discussion”