Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22852
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:16 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 9:53 am
simonthetiger wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:36 am
Id be stunned If Madge doesn't sign at least a couple of players before the start of the season!
Considering we have only one position left to fill, i wouldn't be.
I can't see any more signings until next season.
There might be if Musgrove gets convicted. Problem is, there’s no one available to sign.


User avatar
fibrodreaming
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 28 Mar, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by fibrodreaming » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:32 pm

Deffsnotacop wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:49 pm
Seantice wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:34 pm
:deadhorse:
TheDaBoss wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 2:33 pm
Cooper Cronk shuts down retirement talk and won’t rule out playing on for the Roosters in 2020
Roosters would be stupid to sign him for another year.

I honestly thought he was ordinary last year. Keary and latrells side is where the points come from.

I hope they do sign him.
Honest to god, that might be the stupidest thing I think I've read on here, and the bar is pretty bloody high.
You haven't been visiting here long if you think that's the stupidest thing you have read on this forum.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:05 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 am
Not that any proof was needed that people who aren't in the know need to curb the pot shots at the club for not wanting to sign quality, there's proof anyway with the arrests of Walker and Hayne. There's a reason why they avoided these 2 dropkicks. Surely the club has earned trust when it comes to recruitment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That higher ground doesnt look so good now. .
Its an opinion!

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2050
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:08 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 pm
Earl wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:16 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 9:53 am
simonthetiger wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:36 am
Id be stunned If Madge doesn't sign at least a couple of players before the start of the season!
Considering we have only one position left to fill, i wouldn't be.
I can't see any more signings until next season.
There might be if Musgrove gets convicted. Problem is, there’s no one available to sign.
I just read the thread about Musgrove. What a moron.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22852
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:16 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 am
Not that any proof was needed that people who aren't in the know need to curb the pot shots at the club for not wanting to sign quality, there's proof anyway with the arrests of Walker and Hayne. There's a reason why they avoided these 2 dropkicks. Surely the club has earned trust when it comes to recruitment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That higher ground doesnt look so good now. .
Ah well. Fool for 5 minutes. It will be forgotten soon enough.


User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4231
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:20 pm

Potentially back to 28 players going into 2019
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:30 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:16 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 am
Not that any proof was needed that people who aren't in the know need to curb the pot shots at the club for not wanting to sign quality, there's proof anyway with the arrests of Walker and Hayne. There's a reason why they avoided these 2 dropkicks. Surely the club has earned trust when it comes to recruitment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That higher ground doesnt look so good now. .
Ah well. Fool for 5 minutes. It will be forgotten soon enough.
Need to knock on wood next time.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4231
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 9:22 pm

Bob wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:12 pm
Are we any chance of signing Robert Jennings for wing or centre?
Not sure if we are or aren't. But, rabbits can't afford to keep him (apparently). Decent player imo.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18355
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 9:58 pm

Seriously. Chimpanzees have more self control than some footy players.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5707
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 10:07 pm

WT2K wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 9:22 pm
Bob wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:12 pm
Are we any chance of signing Robert Jennings for wing or centre?
Not sure if we are or aren't. But, rabbits can't afford to keep him (apparently). Decent player imo.
After Musgrave the word "decent" takes on an important connotation.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 10:13 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:16 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 am
Not that any proof was needed that people who aren't in the know need to curb the pot shots at the club for not wanting to sign quality, there's proof anyway with the arrests of Walker and Hayne. There's a reason why they avoided these 2 dropkicks. Surely the club has earned trust when it comes to recruitment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That higher ground doesnt look so good now. .
Ah well. Fool for 5 minutes. It will be forgotten soon enough.
Not as bad as a manly supporter who posted a thread about how good it was that manly was out of the headlines and that everything is going very smoothly. The next day the walker thing happened.. They want the poster gone haha

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 10:16 pm

Flick Musgrove and go for Fonua Blake or Tapau.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41509
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 12:57 am

fibrodreaming wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:32 pm
Deffsnotacop wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:49 pm
Seantice wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:34 pm
:deadhorse:
TheDaBoss wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 2:33 pm
Cooper Cronk shuts down retirement talk and won’t rule out playing on for the Roosters in 2020
Roosters would be stupid to sign him for another year.

I honestly thought he was ordinary last year. Keary and latrells side is where the points come from.

I hope they do sign him.
Honest to god, that might be the stupidest thing I think I've read on here, and the bar is pretty bloody high.
You haven't been visiting here long if you think that's the stupidest thing you have read on this forum.
Geo posts at least 6 worse things a day than that

Musgrave ......what has happened ??

Donald Trump
Member
Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue 15 Nov, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Donald Trump » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 6:59 am

Donald Trump wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:58 am
Walker is a grub.

We don’t need him. I hold reservations about Musgrove for the same reason.
Need I say more. Within 24 hours of my original comment this happens.

Musgrove won’t even last as long as when we signed Yileen Gordon.
Let's make the Tigers great again!

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22852
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 7:02 am

We sacked Gordon for giving a fake name when he was doing a school clinic. If that”s the yardstick, Musgrove is toast.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:53 am

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 am
Not that any proof was needed that people who aren't in the know need to curb the pot shots at the club for not wanting to sign quality, there's proof anyway with the arrests of Walker and Hayne. There's a reason why they avoided these 2 dropkicks. Surely the club has earned trust when it comes to recruitment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That higher ground doesnt look so good now. .
Sorry Patriot - you must have forgotten this post :

Post by The Patriot » Thu 06 Dec, 2018 8:11 pm

Credit to the clubs recruitment policies and due diligence.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:02 am

diedpretty wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:53 am
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 am
Not that any proof was needed that people who aren't in the know need to curb the pot shots at the club for not wanting to sign quality, there's proof anyway with the arrests of Walker and Hayne. There's a reason why they avoided these 2 dropkicks. Surely the club has earned trust when it comes to recruitment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That higher ground doesnt look so good now. .
Sorry Patriot - you must have forgotten this post :

Post by The Patriot » Thu 06 Dec, 2018 8:11 pm

Credit to the clubs recruitment policies and due diligence.
No i have not.

If you notice the post where i say to GnR you should have knocked on wood you you would see this conversation is light hearted. Secondly and only because you want to make an issue of it there is a very large difference between congratulating the club when they are getting it right and saying the club should no longer be questioned.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:29 am

The Patriot wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:02 am
diedpretty wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:53 am
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 7:20 am
Not that any proof was needed that people who aren't in the know need to curb the pot shots at the club for not wanting to sign quality, there's proof anyway with the arrests of Walker and Hayne. There's a reason why they avoided these 2 dropkicks. Surely the club has earned trust when it comes to recruitment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That higher ground doesnt look so good now. .
Sorry Patriot - you must have forgotten this post :

Post by The Patriot » Thu 06 Dec, 2018 8:11 pm

Credit to the clubs recruitment policies and due diligence.
No i have not.

If you notice the post where i say to GnR you should have knocked on wood you you would see this conversation is light hearted. Secondly and only because you want to make an issue of it there is a very large difference between congratulating the club when they are getting it right and saying the club should no longer be questioned.

Whoa there big fella - i realised your comment was a lighthearted dig as was mine meant to be.

Post Reply