Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by Balmainian » Thu 17 May, 2018 1:38 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:13 pm
gallagher wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:11 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:06 pm
cktiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 11:58 am
I'm hoping the 'game changer' rumour eventuates and we swap Kev for Barba.
Kev has dropped out of the team again
Who's in?
Far out!
Wait for the fan club to get a hold of this.
The forum will crash.


User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3857
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 17 May, 2018 1:56 pm

tigerap wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:47 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:06 pm
cktiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 11:58 am
I'm hoping the 'game changer' rumour eventuates and we swap Kev for Barba.
Kev has dropped out of the team again
Told you guys to expect changes......
Yep.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TonyTiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 2:08 pm

Late changes all good from my side, Chee-Kam offers great versatility in covering multiple positions + able to crack defensive lines regularly and McQueen could be exciting!

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Thu 17 May, 2018 2:18 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:24 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:13 pm
gallagher wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:11 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 12:06 pm


Kev has dropped out of the team again
Who's in?
Tacky will be stoked.
Well MCK has his opportunity to prove he deserves a starting spot now
If he doesn't deliver then someone on here is never going to live it down
Yeah TACKY I'm looking at you
Will the fan club still exist after this round
Or will there be swarms of fans lined up to become new members of MCK'S illustrious fan club
:pray:
Tacky is that you

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2530
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 2:32 pm

I just got out bin for MCK's jersey, don't know how much more ammo I have left.


WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3239
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Thu 17 May, 2018 2:57 pm

No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28950
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 17 May, 2018 3:00 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:32 pm
I just got out bin for MCK's jersey, don't know how much more ammo I have left.
I reached my limit at $2.99..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2530
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 3:30 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 3:00 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:32 pm
I just got out bin for MCK's jersey, don't know how much more ammo I have left.
I reached my limit at $2.99..
The Minister for Finance and War doesn’t know.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40108
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 4:24 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 3:00 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:32 pm
I just got out bin for MCK's jersey, don't know how much more ammo I have left.
I reached my limit at $2.99..
What ??

They give you $2.99 and MCK's jersey

Hope they pay the postage / Freight charges for that

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Thu 17 May, 2018 4:48 pm

TigerTiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 1:39 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 1:32 pm
We don't need current representative players...

We have Chee-Kam..
All this talk about Chee-Kam, yeah he's not bad, but I rate Fonua as more explosive, and as more having that x factor. More 'beast'ly too. Needs a louder alarm though.

Do you guys have a MCK-like Fonua club ?

PS. Marsters too I rate more important to WT than MCK. ;)
You're looking at one right here.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2538
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 5:01 pm

Mmm imagine my surprise when I see McQueen on the bench tonight.

So many telling me there are too many others ahead of him. Cleary has had him in the 21 for a few weeks now so McQueen must be doing something the coach likes.

I hope he kills it tonight.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3857
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 17 May, 2018 5:08 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 4:24 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 3:00 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:32 pm
I just got out bin for MCK's jersey, don't know how much more ammo I have left.
I reached my limit at $2.99..
What ??

They give you $2.99 and MCK's jersey

Hope they pay the postage / Freight charges for that
You guys wait. Once the WTs unleash the beast at centre. The Pamfers won’t come out of the sheds at half time.
MCK is a power keg ready to explode. God help whoever is in the way.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6944
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Thu 17 May, 2018 5:29 pm

WT2K wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:57 pm

Guess they are going to fill the roster numbers from within.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 5:32 pm

supercoach wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:29 pm
WT2K wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:57 pm

Guess they are going to fill the roster numbers from within.
I got no problem with that if there are no decent imports on the horizon. Why waste cap otherwise?
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1410
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:24 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:32 pm
supercoach wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:29 pm
WT2K wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:57 pm

Guess they are going to fill the roster numbers from within.
I got no problem with that if there are no decent imports on the horizon. Why waste cap otherwise?

Nathan Cleary?
Its an opinion!

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:32 pm

Remember if Kev goes to the ESL that will leave us with 26 registered players by 30 Jun 18. If McIntyre is promoted up .. we still need another 3 players.

Elderslie Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:36 pm

MGs show on Tripple M mentioned Kevie could be on his way to St Helens either mid season or next year to replace Barba they didn't know where Barba would end up.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:40 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 7:24 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:32 pm
supercoach wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:29 pm
WT2K wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 2:57 pm

Guess they are going to fill the roster numbers from within.
I got no problem with that if there are no decent imports on the horizon. Why waste cap otherwise?

Nathan Cleary?
Yeh well, I'd imagine that if that were a realistic possibility Ivan would be fully up to speed on it and would be taking it into account.
"Quality Stupidity"

Post Reply