Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

bigsiro

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by bigsiro » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 1:25 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 7:01 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:46 pm
What happened to Rona.. :cry: :cry:
Poor old Rona must have got on the 620 instead of the 621 which happened to me once. Ended up pantsless out the front of a Greek Restaurant in Haberfield with Mick Neill and Fred Hollows, God only knows how we didn't see that coming, you thought Fred would have but one thing he did say before he kicked off was that the Messiah whom could pass both left and right would return to from whence he left as a pariah. We had souvlaki after I threatened the restaurant with a firearm, I'm pretty sure they were squatters whom had stolen the queen piece off my chessboard.
Maybe my favourite post on this forum ever
Make Wests Tigers Great Again

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 8:35 am

Whatever happened to Gideon Gela Mosby? Watched him a couple of times last year and thought he could be a good prospect for us. Though he's a small guy, he went great against the Dragons last year when the Cowboys almost pulled off a comeback.

Just wondering why I haven't seen him in the NRL.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 9:03 am

851 wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:07 pm
TigerSkins wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 4:49 pm
Elderslie Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 2:57 pm
The Mole reporting Roosters are having trouble with TPA's for Angus Crichtons contract deal may fall over Souths not interested apparently could be back on the market.
This comes as reports Crichton is thinking about back-flipping on the Chooks as he wants to remain at the Bunnies now they are finding form again. Also it comes from reports that the Chooks have signed Marty Tapau and have no money left for Crichton .. Wow so maybe there really is no more $$$ under that salary sombrero .. !! Does uncle Nick know about this .. once he does know about it, he'll fix it .. !!
Maybe has something to do with how good Radley has come on, easts dont need another secondrower, Tapau would be better for them.
The roosters might be making the deal fall over, wouldn't surprise me what lengths those cheats would stoop to
My thoughts exactly - Crichton has not been the stellar forward he was last year - with Radley stepping up the rorters will give the brown paper bags to someone else.

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 9:18 am

diedpretty wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 9:03 am
851 wrote:
TigerSkins wrote:
Elderslie Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 2:57 pm
The Mole reporting Roosters are having trouble with TPA's for Angus Crichtons contract deal may fall over Souths not interested apparently could be back on the market.
This comes as reports Crichton is thinking about back-flipping on the Chooks as he wants to remain at the Bunnies now they are finding form again. Also it comes from reports that the Chooks have signed Marty Tapau and have no money left for Crichton .. Wow so maybe there really is no more $$$ under that salary sombrero .. !! Does uncle Nick know about this .. once he does know about it, he'll fix it .. !!
Maybe has something to do with how good Radley has come on, easts dont need another secondrower, Tapau would be better for them.
The roosters might be making the deal fall over, wouldn't surprise me what lengths those cheats would stoop to
My thoughts exactly - Crichton has not been the stellar forward he was last year - with Radley stepping up the rorters will give the brown paper bags to someone else.
Geez Crichton has looked pretty good to me.

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 9:28 am

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:46 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:41 pm
Not a rumour, Bailey Sironen to Souths next year
Fair call. He hasn’t been given a shot here ( 1 game at the end of last year and out of the top squad).
Sironen does not stand out in reserve grade , as I have said clean out required in reserve grade as well ,this is a start!

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 10:12 am

Lauren wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 8:35 am
Whatever happened to Gideon Gela Mosby? Watched him a couple of times last year and thought he could be a good prospect for us. Though he's a small guy, he went great against the Dragons last year when the Cowboys almost pulled off a comeback.

Apparently he's not a great trainer. Questionable attitude.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 10:37 am

avocadoontoast wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 9:18 am
diedpretty wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 9:03 am
851 wrote:
TigerSkins wrote:

Geez Crichton has looked pretty good to me.
Agreed, if he's categorised as non-stellar, then I'll take that form of non-stellar thanks.

Not at blockbusting as last year but for mine more consistent, more like a young Boyd Cordner, just amongst everything and a threat with or without the ball.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:06 pm

Lauren wrote:

Another 20s star who doesn’t have the discipline to make it as a regular NRL player

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:22 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:50 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 7:01 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:46 pm
What happened to Rona.. :cry: :cry:
Poor old Rona must have got on the 620 instead of the 621 which happened to me once. Ended up pantsless out the front of a Greek Restaurant in Haberfield with Mick Neill and Fred Hollows, God only knows how we didn't see that coming, you thought Fred would have but one thing he did say before he kicked off was that the Messiah whom could pass both left and right would return to from whence he left as a pariah. We had souvlaki after I threatened the restaurant with a firearm, I'm pretty sure they were squatters whom had stolen the queen piece off my chessboard.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pass it back to Byron..
Well may you laugh but that happened in real life Canadian championship. The opposing player B hid his opponent's A queen that was sitting there waiting for pawn promotion so A turned a rook/castle upside down instead to substitute for a queen. That is common practise in social chess but not tourneys. Well Player A lost the game due to it being deemed only a castle/rook. CCtv evidence proved that player B hid the queen but I think he got away with it due to time limits on protesting and legal suites by player B.
https://www.chess.com/news/view/controv ... nship-5047
I have had my share of blues in chess - don't worry about that. That was how I won a championship. A classic rug puller.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

iofthetigers

Post by iofthetigers » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:41 pm

fergiefurr wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:06 pm
Lauren wrote:

Another 20s star who doesn’t have the discipline to make it as a regular NRL player
That is what the Sharks thought about Ado Carr, one mans trash can be another man's treasure

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:24 pm

Shaun Lane to Parramatta next year, might have been an upgrade in Rochow and MCK

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:27 pm

Harvey wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:24 pm
Shaun Lane to Parramatta next year, might have been an upgrade in Rochow and MCK
"Might" being the operative word..I want definites only from now on....

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:30 pm

Harvey wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:24 pm
Would've been a bit sideways in my view. He's been bounced around the Bulldogs, the Warriors, Manly and now Parra over the last couple of years and while he's had the odd good game he's never been a consistent stand out.

TigerBlood93

Post by TigerBlood93 » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:33 pm

Another player before June 30th? But who... :o
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (114.78 KiB) Viewed 923 times

Post by 851 » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:43 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
Brian Kelly, maybe
Go hard or go home

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm

Lauren wrote:

Ive been wondering the same thing.

Ive also been surprised i havent hear anything of Carlin Anderson.

Cowboys arent exactly setting the world on fire.
Its an opinion!

The Queen

Post by The Queen » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm
Lauren wrote:

Ive been wondering the same thing.

Ive also been surprised i havent hear anything of Carlin Anderson.

Cowboys arent exactly setting the world on fire.

Carlin Anderson Taylor went after him miss out a big strong fast goal kicking winger I was thinking he would be playing some first grade by now Redcliffe junior wasn't he ?

Cairnstigers

Post by Cairnstigers » Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:34 pm

I'm hearing moses is on his way out of Parramatta

First Benji
Then Farrah
Now Mmmm
Ah hell I just cant say it
Put a poll up on getting Moses back
I wonder if he would get a yes vote