Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

User avatar
TigerTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 578
Joined: Tue 13 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by TigerTiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 12:19 am

Cairnstigers wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:34 pm
I'm hearing moses is on his way out of Parramatta

First Benji
Then Farrah
Now Mmmm
Ah hell I just cant say it
Put a poll up on getting Moses back
I wonder if he would get a yes vote
Why would Eels let him go? I'm sure they are just loving his attitude of abusing his own players, throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his own way, and being dead last on the ladder.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:


User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2308
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:38 am

The Queen wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm
Lauren wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 8:35 am
Whatever happened to Gideon Gela Mosby? Watched him a couple of times last year and thought he could be a good prospect for us. Though he's a small guy, he went great against the Dragons last year when the Cowboys almost pulled off a comeback.

Just wondering why I haven't seen him in the NRL.
Ive been wondering the same thing.

Ive also been surprised i havent hear anything of Carlin Anderson.

Cowboys arent exactly setting the world on fire.

Carlin Anderson Taylor went after him miss out a big strong fast goal kicking winger I was thinking he would be playing some first grade by now Redcliffe junior wasn't he ?

Not sure where he started out but he was laying for the Ipswich Jets. i thought Paul Green recruited him to play fullback but he hasnt got a look in.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 7:28 am

The Patriot wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:38 am
The Queen wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm
Lauren wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 8:35 am
Whatever happened to Gideon Gela Mosby? Watched him a couple of times last year and thought he could be a good prospect for us. Though he's a small guy, he went great against the Dragons last year when the Cowboys almost pulled off a comeback.

Just wondering why I haven't seen him in the NRL.
Ive been wondering the same thing.

Ive also been surprised i havent hear anything of Carlin Anderson.

Cowboys arent exactly setting the world on fire.

Carlin Anderson Taylor went after him miss out a big strong fast goal kicking winger I was thinking he would be playing some first grade by now Redcliffe junior wasn't he ?

Not sure where he started out but he was laying for the Ipswich Jets. i thought Paul Green recruited him to play fullback but he hasnt got a look in.
I heard he was anotherr Michael Parker Walshe.
All the talent but happy to do his thing an stay in his home town and not chase the fame...
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Sunnycoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 9:45 am
Location: SunshineCoast

Post by Sunnycoast tiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 8:19 am

Harvey wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:24 pm
Shaun Lane to Parramatta next year, might have been an upgrade in Rochow and MCK
Tyrell Fuimaono might be a better depth signing.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 8:53 am

Cairnstigers wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:34 pm
I'm hearing moses is on his way out of Parramatta

First Benji
Then Farrah
Now Mmmm
Ah hell I just cant say it
Put a poll up on getting Moses back
I wonder if he would get a yes vote
😂 And where did u wear that?
Fake news...

The real word is Moses is the man and Norman is the one on the way out with NQ or the raiders showing some interest.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 8:54 am

junior05 wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Harvey wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:24 pm
Shaun Lane to Parramatta next year, might have been an upgrade in Rochow and MCK
Tyrell Fuimaono might be a better depth signing.
He's a gun that fella.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Moh
Member
Member
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue 27 Oct, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Post by Moh » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 9:09 am

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm
Lauren wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 8:35 am
Whatever happened to Gideon Gela Mosby? Watched him a couple of times last year and thought he could be a good prospect for us. Though he's a small guy, he went great against the Dragons last year when the Cowboys almost pulled off a comeback.

Just wondering why I haven't seen him in the NRL.
Ive been wondering the same thing.

Ive also been surprised i havent hear anything of Carlin Anderson.

Cowboys arent exactly setting the world on fire.
We complain about our lack of size but want Gideon Gela Mosby? He is a featherweight, no thanks. I love what Thompson has been doing for us, but there are situations where his size causes his trouble.

As for Carlin Anderson - feels like the guy has been hyped for the past 5 pre-seasons... if he's really that good he'd be a regular first-grader now.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 9:15 am

Moh wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 9:09 am
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm
Lauren wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 8:35 am
Whatever happened to Gideon Gela Mosby? Watched him a couple of times last year and thought he could be a good prospect for us. Though he's a small guy, he went great against the Dragons last year when the Cowboys almost pulled off a comeback.

Just wondering why I haven't seen him in the NRL.
Ive been wondering the same thing.

Ive also been surprised i havent hear anything of Carlin Anderson.

Cowboys arent exactly setting the world on fire.
We complain about our lack of size but want Gideon Gela Mosby? He is a featherweight, no thanks. I love what Thompson has been doing for us, but there are situations where his size causes his trouble.

As for Carlin Anderson - feels like the guy has been hyped for the past 5 pre-seasons... if he's really that good he'd be a regular first-grader now.
😂
Facts.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7164
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 10:09 am

Demps wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 8:53 am
Cairnstigers wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:34 pm
I'm hearing moses is on his way out of Parramatta

First Benji
Then Farrah
Now Mmmm
Ah hell I just cant say it
Put a poll up on getting Moses back
I wonder if he would get a yes vote
😂 And where did u wear that?
Fake news...

The real word is Moses is the man and Norman is the one on the way out with NQ or the raiders showing some interest.
Did read a small bit that he has been linked to the Bronks, his uncle manager is tight with the Bronks recruitment man. Maybe he will start tanking for Parra till he gets a release. Actually on what he has produced this year I think Parra would love to get him and his 800grand contract off their books

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 10:39 am

Demps wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 8:54 am
junior05 wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Harvey wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:24 pm
Shaun Lane to Parramatta next year, might have been an upgrade in Rochow and MCK
Tyrell Fuimaono might be a better depth signing.
He's a gun that fella.
Wouldn't say no to Fuimaono. Good player.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 11:14 am

Mole saying titans are shopping Bryce Cartwright.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 11:18 am

WT2K wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 11:14 am
Mole saying titans are shopping Bryce Cartwright.
Good luck with that. I wouldn't take him on base wage.

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4770
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 11:49 am

WT2K wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 11:14 am
Mole saying titans are shopping Bryce Cartwright.
Get the impression that on field Bryce Cartwright is following a similar path to Daniel Mortimer.
Started off well, but over the years, for unknown reason, did not have to appear same impact..
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 12:51 pm

WT2K wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 11:14 am
Mole saying titans are shopping Bryce Cartwright.
Good luck to em 😂
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41161
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 12:58 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:38 am
The Queen wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm
Lauren wrote:
Fri 22 Jun, 2018 8:35 am
Whatever happened to Gideon Gela Mosby? Watched him a couple of times last year and thought he could be a good prospect for us. Though he's a small guy, he went great against the Dragons last year when the Cowboys almost pulled off a comeback.

Just wondering why I haven't seen him in the NRL.
Ive been wondering the same thing.

Ive also been surprised i havent hear anything of Carlin Anderson.

Cowboys arent exactly setting the world on fire.

Carlin Anderson Taylor went after him miss out a big strong fast goal kicking winger I was thinking he would be playing some first grade by now Redcliffe junior wasn't he ?

Not sure where he started out but he was laying for the Ipswich Jets. i thought Paul Green recruited him to play fullback but he hasnt got a look in.
He is from Ipswich Jets but was coming back from a broken jaw late last year

I haven't watched too much Qld Cup this year , but the Blackhawks got off to a slow start to the season despite such a strong squad

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41161
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 1:02 pm

I can't see anymore mid season pick ups

Obviously we need to recruit in a few certain areas for2019 and beyond

The problem is working out what we are doing with certain players / areas

9 is the big one short term , is Liddle off the radar for good now ??

Back row we still need a big bopper with speed ,size and strength and another prop to get us over the advantage line wouldn't hurt

And plans for centre long term also , is Mahe set to return when fit or will he go to the wing and we need another centre

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7164
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 1:11 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 1:02 pm
I can't see anymore mid season pick ups

Obviously we need to recruit in a few certain areas for2019 and beyond

The problem is working out what we are doing with certain players / areas

9 is the big one short term , is Liddle off the radar for good now ??

Back row we still need a big bopper with speed ,size and strength and another prop to get us over the advantage line wouldn't hurt

And plans for centre long term also , is Mahe set to return when fit or will he go to the wing and we need another centre
It’s hard to recruit one class player, but we need two forwards and two backs. Fingers crossed they at least get one forward and one back for starters

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3483
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 1:14 pm

WT2K wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 11:14 am
Mole saying titans are shopping Bryce Cartwright.
Lets hope parra want him he would stink up their club even more if it is possible

Post Reply