Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 134 times

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 08 Oct, 2017 7:35 pm

851 wrote:
Sun 08 Oct, 2017 7:10 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sun 08 Oct, 2017 3:09 pm
More a Norths junior... Had a couple of years @ Balmain
He was a norths junior
OK

Nucky Thompson
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Nucky Thompson » Sun 08 Oct, 2017 7:51 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Sun 08 Oct, 2017 5:37 pm
I also think Cronk will retire. At his age coming off a premiership I think he'd call it quits.
He would have retired by now. Think he still wants to play.

Playing seems a better option than talking to ennis Parker anasta and Co on fox.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 152 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 08 Oct, 2017 7:56 pm

Nucky Thompson wrote:
Sun 08 Oct, 2017 7:51 pm
Yossarian wrote:
I also think Cronk will retire. At his age coming off a premiership I think he'd call it quits.

Playing seems a better option than talking to ennis Parker anasta and Co on fox.
I think he's above that kind of role tbh.

westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 19 times

Unread post by westTAHger » Sun 08 Oct, 2017 9:35 pm

Nucky Thompson wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Maybe he is waiting until after the World Cup finishes.
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold

" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

Nucky Thompson
Has liked: 5 times

Unread post by Nucky Thompson » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 6:43 am

westTAHger wrote:
Sun 08 Oct, 2017 9:35 pm
Nucky Thompson wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Maybe he is waiting until after the World Cup finishes.
I think he would have called retirement ages ago. He still has the itch to play and still killing imo

sjtiger
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by sjtiger » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 8:19 am

I believe he's waiting for Uncle Nick & co to show him their cap management skills and number crunching abilities.

Spartan117
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 8 times

Unread post by Spartan117 » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:51 am

Why play if you get the same $$$ to build a career that should see you secure for the next 15 years.

Fox / Media if it was my descision

greatodensraven
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 16 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 11:31 am

I'd play on if I was CC. He's at the top of his game & I don't think Fox will change their minds about him. Bright future that bloke.

ancient magpie

Unread post by ancient magpie » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 12:45 pm

CHANGING THE SUBJECT FOR A MINUTE .DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHATS HAPPENING WITH SOME UNSIGNED ISP PLAYERS EG SIRONEN TATOLA MARSHALL KING JORDAN GRANT HELETA JACOBS LOLO GARNER ETC .CANT GET ANY IMFO FROM THE WESTS TIGERS I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANYBODY COULD HELP .I THINK ITS MILKY WHO SEEMS TO GET THE GOOD OIL THANK YOUIF U CAN HELP

Roar Power
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by Roar Power » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 1:03 pm

ancient magpie wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 12:45 pm
CHANGING THE SUBJECT FOR A MINUTE .DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHATS HAPPENING WITH SOME UNSIGNED ISP PLAYERS EG SIRONEN TATOLA MARSHALL KING JORDAN GRANT HELETA JACOBS LOLO GARNER ETC .CANT GET ANY IMFO FROM THE WESTS TIGERS I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANYBODY COULD HELP .I THINK ITS MILKY WHO SEEMS TO GET THE GOOD OIL THANK YOUIF U CAN HELP
I think you had caps lock on....

Russell
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by Russell » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:27 pm

Roar Power wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 1:03 pm
ancient magpie wrote:
I think you had caps lock on....
I'm not sure, but I think so too!!! :D

loyalotiger01
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by loyalotiger01 » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:48 pm

ancient magpie wrote:
I think Heleta will be re-signed because If you check on the zerotackle website, Heleta is the only one off-contract at the club while everyone else is released. I think he'll be the only one re-signed IMO.

colmcd
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 40 times

Unread post by colmcd » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 5:42 pm

supercoach wrote:
Sat 07 Oct, 2017 10:04 am
Eddie wrote:
Sat 07 Oct, 2017 9:49 am
Whispers seem to be getting a bit louder of Cronk to the Roosters.

If so you would have to think Pearce exits the place and we would be a real chance.
Pearce would not come to our mob, he would only go to a so called glamour club. He would be a good buy for us,good kicking game and can tackle....but won't happen
If JT remained as Coach and Braith Anasta had good things too say then maybe. Maybe even he was angling that way, hey JT was here and they would have that relationship from Easts.

Origin I will rip into him, he is tough but just doesn't have the headspace or planning for Origin. Club level, he works wonders for Easts. But put him in a developing team will he succeed? I don't know why but I think Reynolds would be a better fit and Pearce a good fit. Same money you would take Pearce, but it won't be same money and I think Reynolds will guide players better.

It really dosen't matter. Unkle Nick will decides if he stays or goes and I think Nick wants him staying.

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 45 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 6:33 pm

willow wrote:
Wed 04 Oct, 2017 9:57 am
Roar Power wrote:
Wed 04 Oct, 2017 9:46 am
SHHHHHH II

Lewis Brown’s days at Manly could be numbered.

Brown has one year remaining on his deal and is within his rights to see out his contract but there’s whispers that the Sea Eagles won’t stand in Brown’s way if he can secure a long-term deal with another club.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 6a9c4e153a

Reckon this guy would add anything to the pack? Maybe a little too similar to Rochow...
No thanks to Lewis Brown. Too small and not what we need for the forward pack.
Just more of the same. Why would we want him?
If we have money wait for someone who would be worth getting. we've got enough middle of the roadbeds.

WestsBenTigers
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 8:56 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 5:42 pm
supercoach wrote:
Eddie wrote:

If so you would have to think Pearce exits the place and we would be a real chance.
Pearce would not come to our mob, he would only go to a so called glamour club. He would be a good buy for us,good kicking game and can tackle....but won't happen
If JT remained as Coach and Braith Anasta had good things too say then maybe. Maybe even he was angling that way, hey JT was here and they would have that relationship from Easts.

Origin I will rip into him, he is tough but just doesn't have the headspace or planning for Origin. Club level, he works wonders for Easts. But put him in a developing team will he succeed? I don't know why but I think Reynolds would be a better fit and Pearce a good fit. Same money you would take Pearce, but it won't be same money and I think Reynolds will guide players better.

It really dosen't matter. Unkle Nick will decides if he stays or goes and I think Nick wants him staying.
Are you talking about Josh Reynolds or Adam Reynolds.

I think it is Josh but not sure.

tigerap
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 39 times

Unread post by tigerap » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 8:23 am

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 8:56 pm
colmcd wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 5:42 pm
supercoach wrote:
Eddie wrote:

Are you talking about Josh Reynolds or Adam Reynolds.

I think it is Josh but not sure.
Pearce to the Wests Tigers.....no way Jose.....dont want a bar of that douche bag...all talk and no substance where and when it counts.

Spud Murphy
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 63 times

Unread post by Spud Murphy » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 7:01 pm

Storm sign Hoffman, Pat Kaufusi
Tue 10 Oct, 2017, 2:37pm
‌‌‌NRL.com

The Melbourne Storm will welcome back Ryan Hoffman to the club next season and have also signed Patrick Kaufusi.

Hoffman, 33, will have the opportunity to become just the fifth player in history to play 250 games for Storm, having made 245 appearances for the club between 2003-2010 and 2012-2014.

He'll be joined by 23-year-old Tongan international Kaufusi, who will join older brothers Felise and Antonio at the Storm after leaving the Cowboys.

Hoffman was made a life member of the club in 2013 and won three grand finals with the Storm before moving to the Warriors.

"Ryan Hoffman is going to add some much needed experience and leadership to the squad," Storm football director Frank Ponissi said.

"Having lost three forwards from our Grand Final team in Jordan McLean, Tohu Harris and Slade Griffin, we believe Hoffman and Kaufusi are valuable inclusions that will help offset the departure of that trio.

"Along with a host of current Storm players, both Patrick and Ryan will be pressing hard for a position in our starting 17."

https://www.nrl.com/storm-sign-hoffman- ... fault.aspx

steve-o
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 20 times

Unread post by steve-o » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 8:46 pm

Hoffman won three grand finals with the storm and Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France 7 times
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors

Return to “Player Contract Rumours & Discussion”