Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18525
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 159 times

Re: New Signing Rumours Superthread

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:11 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:07 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:41 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:23 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:23 am
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.
Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?
Tuimoala Lolohea.
Yep but for next year? He's contracted through 2018.
Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:11 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 1:51 pm
Meh..I prefer a new thread on some guys who once laced a boot for Berala Bears Under 10's
Have they finally got the Roids out of their system yet

Heard they had a few princesses amongst that lot , especially one , an absolute diva to the extreme

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4794
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:13 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:09 pm
underdog wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:07 pm
ricksen wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:14 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 1:51 pm


Yes to Connor Watson.
Absolutely.
I don't like the guy, but I'd have Fergo in a heartbeat.
Funny, I just read a comment from a Roosters' supporter wanting Fergo to be replaced by Taane Miline.
I'd have him in our team purely because he usually destroys us no matter who he plays for - kind of like Kristian Inu used to be like - but seriously when motivated he's got great tackle busting and hole finding skills.
Image

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2447
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Nelson » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:13 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:07 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:41 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:23 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:23 am
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.
Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?
Tuimoala Lolohea.
Yep but for next year? He's contracted through 2018.
He's already asked for a release from the Warriors in the past (reportedly). If we lost Teddy now (while the Warriors are still looking to lock up Johnson and Foran) then they'd probably release Tui. His best position is FB and they have RTS there. He's never really looked all that great on the wing or at 5/8.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:17 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:07 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:41 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:23 pm


Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?
Tuimoala Lolohea.
Yep but for next year? He's contracted through 2018.
Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.
Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18525
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 159 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:19 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:17 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:07 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:41 pm

Tuimoala Lolohea.
Yep but for next year? He's contracted through 2018.
Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.
Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.
That was last year.

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6721
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by Sabre » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:20 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:23 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:23 am
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.
Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?
Papenhuyzen. Oh wait...
I wouldn't mind us enquiring about Latrell Mitchell.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:22 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:19 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:17 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:07 pm


Yep but for next year? He's contracted through 2018.
Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.
Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.
That was last year.
Has he said anything to the contrary this year? If he did I must have missed it.

As for off contract fullbacks, any out there that take your fancy?

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18525
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 159 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:26 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:22 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:19 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:17 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:11 pm

Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.
Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.
That was last year.
Has he said anything to the contrary this year? If he did I must have missed it.

As for off contract fullbacks, any out there that take your fancy?
You asked me who i wanted and i gave you my answer. Go play games with someone else.

OzLukeH
Member
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon 03 Apr, 2017 4:30 pm
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by OzLukeH » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:27 pm

No for Russell Packer. Guy is a grub and doesn't deserve to be playing first grade.

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6721
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by Sabre » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:28 pm

When were we linked to Bodene Thompson?

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm
Been liked: 48 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:31 pm

Sabre wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:20 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:23 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:23 am
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.
Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?
Papenhuyzen. Oh wait...
I wouldn't mind us enquiring about Latrell Mitchell.
Extremely disappointed Papenhuyzen will be with the Storm.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:38 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:26 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:22 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:19 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:17 pm


Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.
That was last year.
Has he said anything to the contrary this year? If he did I must have missed it.

As for off contract fullbacks, any out there that take your fancy?
You asked me who i wanted and i gave you my answer. Go play games with someone else.
You named someone off contract so I asked the question again. Most people wouldn't have thrown a tantrum over that..

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18525
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 159 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:41 pm

OzLukeH wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:27 pm
No for Russell Packer. Guy is a grub and doesn't deserve to be playing first grade.
Not defending what he did, but tbf, he's been on his best behavior since he's been at the Dragons. Everyone deserves a second chance if they are showing that they have reformed. And i haven't heard anything to suggest he hasn't.

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 8004
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:42 pm

Sabre wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:28 pm
When were we linked to Bodene Thompson?
I saw it somewhere

OzLukeH
Member
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon 03 Apr, 2017 4:30 pm
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by OzLukeH » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:46 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:41 pm
OzLukeH wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:27 pm
No for Russell Packer. Guy is a grub and doesn't deserve to be playing first grade.
Not defending what he did, but tbf, he's been on his best behavior since he's been at the Dragons. Everyone deserves a second chance if they are showing that they have reformed. And i haven't heard anything to suggest he hasn't.
Just my opinion gnr4life, but there is getting into a fight, then kicking the guys head while laying on the ground unconscious....
I know that league players aren't angels, but for my club I don't want that kind of thing around.

User avatar
kafta
Member
Member
Posts: 1708
Joined: Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:07 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by kafta » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:49 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:41 pm
OzLukeH wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:27 pm
No for Russell Packer. Guy is a grub and doesn't deserve to be playing first grade.
Not defending what he did, but tbf, he's been on his best behavior since he's been at the Dragons. Everyone deserves a second chance if they are showing that they have reformed. And i haven't heard anything to suggest he hasn't.
He is probably the worst forward the Dragons have, big lazy slab of beef.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3152
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 107 times

Unread post by Russell » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:51 pm

kh_canada wrote:
Mon 10 Apr, 2017 2:06 pm
I wouldn't say Dugan would be the end of the world, so long as we don't pay overs for him.
You're right wouldn't be the end of the world.

More like an Apocalypse. lol

Post Reply

Return to “Player Contract Rumours & Discussion”