Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Nucky Thompson

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:08 pm
Moses and Gutherson is a much better halves combo for the Eels, Sucks that they worked it out.

No to Norman.

No to French.

No to any deal with the Bulldogs.

and yes to leaving Tui Lolohea right where he is.
Amen

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Moses and Gutherson is a much better halves combo for the Eels, Sucks that they worked it out.

No to Norman.

No to French.

Yep - Norman a problem on and off the field

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:57 pm

We can't stop Ivan from recruiting players so went just have to trust he knows what's best for the team.
Last edited by swag tiger on Wed 23 May, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:57 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:57 pm
We can't stop Ivan from recruiting players so went just have to trust he knows what's best for the team.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:17 pm

stevied wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 pm
What do the Tigers lack at the moment? Yep, several things, but the main commodity missing is speed and French has a lot of it. It's impossible to know what's really going on at Parra. We hear that there's a problem with the culture over there and we can't be surprised with prima donnas like Hayne and Moses or party boys like Norman in their camp... The point is, is that French's lack of form is probably a symptom of the Eels woeful lack of cohesion. He is a talent and, if harnessed properly by Cleary, could become a game breaker for us. At the right price, I would snap him up.
The problem with French is thats its reported he wants out of Parra because of lack of game time at fullback. Wests are trying to build a team. Any player, including Holmes, who's playing 1st grade and wants to leave their current team because they want to play another position don't really fit the team mould.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

stevied

Post by stevied » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:21 pm

Fibros wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:17 pm
stevied wrote:
What do the Tigers lack at the moment? Yep, several things, but the main commodity missing is speed and French has a lot of it. It's impossible to know what's really going on at Parra. We hear that there's a problem with the culture over there and we can't be surprised with prima donnas like Hayne and Moses or party boys like Norman in their camp... The point is, is that French's lack of form is probably a symptom of the Eels woeful lack of cohesion. He is a talent and, if harnessed properly by Cleary, could become a game breaker for us. At the right price, I would snap him up.
The problem with French is thats its reported he wants out of Parra because of lack of game time at fullback. Wests are trying to build a team. Any player, including Holmes, who's playing 1st grade and wants to leave their current team because they want to play another position don't really fit the team mould.
It's been 'reported'. There is a lot of disharmony at the Eels. I would get fed up with the Moses, Hayne and Norman egos and probably would want to get the hell out of there!

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:29 pm

stevied wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:21 pm
Fibros wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:17 pm
stevied wrote:
It's been 'reported'. There is a lot of disharmony at the Eels. I would get fed up with the Moses, Hayne and Norman egos and probably would want to get the hell out of there!
Not sure we need more wingers though.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:52 pm

The Patriot wrote:

No to Norman.

No to French.

Tick
"Quality Stupidity"

hodgo

Post by hodgo » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:53 pm

Back to granville did anyone see him at the end of the souths game. The bloke was in tears after that loss. Thats the kinda of dude you want around the club imo. Passion, guts and effort

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:58 pm

hodgo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:53 pm
Back to granville did anyone see him at the end of the souths game. The bloke was in tears after that loss. Thats the kinda of dude you want around the club imo. Passion, guts and effort
He was in tears cos he cost them the game.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:05 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:58 pm
hodgo wrote:
He was in tears cos he cost them the game.
Made me laugh ..
What a douche !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Russell

Post by Russell » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:23 pm

hodgo wrote:
I would have preferred less tears and more passes that were not forward.

Maybe then he could have smiled.

sideline eye

Post by sideline eye » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:24 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:01 pm
The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that French’s management have approached rival clubs about their needs for a fullback. Gold Coast, North Queensland and the Wests Tigersare all clubs who are thin in the defensive position and may be interested in his services.

French debuted for Parramatta in 2016 and has made 37 NRL appearances, scoring 31 tries.

The Eels began this season with premiership aspirations, but are currently dwindling at the bottom of the ladder, which has left the club needing to make key decisions on their list and a potential makeover in need.

Hayne and Norman have done little this season to warrant a contract extension, while Mitchell Moses would likely be granted a release if he desired so. Hayne has yet to repay the Eels for the $500,000 gamble they took on him.

We could get back Moses
How about that boys and girls
That's funny! On NRL360 tonight they were saying that Parra could build a team around Moses.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:25 pm

A little off centre for this thread but just wanted to ask: how long are Pascoe and Egan signed up for?? Anyone know?
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:30 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:25 pm
A little off centre for this thread but just wanted to ask: how long are Pascoe and Egan signed up for?? Anyone know?
I don’t think their roles require contracts.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:35 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:30 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:25 pm
I don’t think their roles require contracts.
I don’t know either way but I would have thought they would sign employment contracts- maybe not for a specified time frame??
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Balmainian

Post by Balmainian » Wed 23 May, 2018 11:59 pm

Nucky Thompson wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

No to Norman.

No to French.

Amen
Well said Patriot!

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Thu 24 May, 2018 5:53 am

sideline eye wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:24 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:01 pm
The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that French’s management have approached rival clubs about their needs for a fullback. Gold Coast, North Queensland and the Wests Tigersare all clubs who are thin in the defensive position and may be interested in his services.

French debuted for Parramatta in 2016 and has made 37 NRL appearances, scoring 31 tries.

The Eels began this season with premiership aspirations, but are currently dwindling at the bottom of the ladder, which has left the club needing to make key decisions on their list and a potential makeover in need.

Hayne and Norman have done little this season to warrant a contract extension, while Mitchell Moses would likely be granted a release if he desired so. Hayne has yet to repay the Eels for the $500,000 gamble they took on him.

We could get back Moses
How about that boys and girls
That's funny! On NRL360 tonight they were saying that Parra could build a team around Moses.
Thats pretty harsh from parra considering norman been at parra for longer did ok there and kick him out for the new guy thats not proven.

360 were saying they have to teach moses to get him there to be able to run the team.