Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by Telltails » Wed 23 May, 2018 7:08 am

willow wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 2:58 am
TYGA wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 10:35 pm
I have posted before but Barba/Holmes is nonsense Im VERY reliably informed if Barba leaves its to the Sharks and Holmes won’t leave or be released.
I've heard pretty much the same thing.
Yes -never seemed feasible that Sharks would contemplate releasing a talent like Holmes even when and if Barba goes there.


Donald Trump
Member
Member
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue 15 Nov, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Donald Trump » Wed 23 May, 2018 7:11 am

WT2K wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 11:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 11:09 pm
Leeson Ah Mau I would like...
x2
X3

Really like this guy. He’s in hot demand though
Let's make the Tigers great again!

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3726
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Wed 23 May, 2018 7:25 am

TYGA wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:50 am
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:12 am
TYGA wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 11:59 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 11:43 pm

Would you be happy with the capture of Mbye?
Initially no. But at 500k p.a. For 3 years it’s a smart play. He’s 24 has time to grow under a good coach, fast and looks to have a good head on his shoulders. I thought we’d throw big money at an edge back rower as I can live with Thompson at fullback.
So do the Bulldogs have to offload the players this year or can they offload them next year?
They don’t have to release anyone apparently but it’s smart for them to do so to get some balance. I’m not sure how the league year works I think it starts in December so won’t benefit dogs much releasing before June 30.
Contract/cap year runs November 1 to October 31

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17203
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 23 May, 2018 7:30 am

1. Mbye
4. Kelly
12. Marsters
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:05 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 7:30 am
1. Mbye
4. Kelly
12. Marsters
Surprisingly i don't see you being negative about this.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17203
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:10 am

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:05 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 7:30 am
1. Mbye
4. Kelly
12. Marsters
Surprisingly i don't see you being negative about this.
Should I be?
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27878
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:15 am

I'm surprised ..no no I'm downright shocked..

Moving the Kiwi centre is dumb...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17203
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:27 am

Who says I am endorsing it? I just think that is what will happen.

I don't reckon we'll land Holmes or Barba.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6969
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:27 am
Who says I am endorsing it? I just think that is what will happen.

I don't reckon we'll land Holmes or Barba.
I agree with this.

We'll land Nick Meany tho....
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6969
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 23 May, 2018 8:30 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:15 am
I'm surprised ..no no I'm downright shocked..

Moving the Kiwi centre is dumb...
x2
Can't see it happening.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:12 am

Demps wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:27 am
Who says I am endorsing it? I just think that is what will happen.

I don't reckon we'll land Holmes or Barba.
I agree with this.

We'll land Nick Meany tho....
Whoop de doo!

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6969
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:15 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:12 am
Demps wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:27 am
Who says I am endorsing it? I just think that is what will happen.

I don't reckon we'll land Holmes or Barba.
I agree with this.

We'll land Nick Meany tho....
Whoop de doo!
He's the next Tedesco!
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:17 am

Marsters is more suited to the 2nd row though. If we get Kelly then Fonua and Kelly cam be the centres with Marsters slotting in the 2nd row.

iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by iofthetigers » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:18 am

Donald Trump wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 7:11 am
WT2K wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 11:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 11:09 pm
Leeson Ah Mau I would like...
x2
X3

Really like this guy. He’s in hot demand though
Not with the interchange being reduced to 6

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:24 am

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:05 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 7:30 am
1. Mbye
4. Kelly
12. Marsters
Surprisingly i don't see you being negative about this.
It's just 75% of people on here are negative about the chance of Mbye coming.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4815
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:28 am

Demps wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:27 am
Who says I am endorsing it? I just think that is what will happen.

I don't reckon we'll land Holmes or Barba.
I agree with this.

We'll land Nick Meany tho....
This is a sensible option on many counts..

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:30 am

Demps wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:15 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:12 am
Demps wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:29 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:27 am
Who says I am endorsing it? I just think that is what will happen.

I don't reckon we'll land Holmes or Barba.
I agree with this.

We'll land Nick Meany tho....
Whoop de doo!
He's the next Tedesco!
We'll see, I'd rather an already established first grader. Had enough of young blokes with potential who turn out to be nothing. Even Tedesco isn't doing too well these days, certainly not deserved of an Origin jersey.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4815
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Wed 23 May, 2018 9:31 am

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:24 am
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 8:05 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 7:30 am
1. Mbye
4. Kelly
12. Marsters
Surprisingly i don't see you being negative about this.
It's just 75% of people on here are negative about the chance of Mbye coming.
I have hope Mbye will be signed .. it is not often a player that can play in multiple backline positions with competence and can kick goals comes on the market if that is the case

Post Reply