Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2459
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by swag tiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:24 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:16 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 2:34 pm
will1999 wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 2:27 pm
Baptise or Korioisau would be a good signing
Lichaa won't be bad either.
Most likely of the three.
A lot of the fans on here don't watch games tho and think he's a nuffie.
I think the reason he wasn't as productive under the Bulldogs was because of the game plan Hasler was using and the way Lichaa was being used.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8133
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:26 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:24 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:16 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 2:34 pm
will1999 wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 2:27 pm
Baptise or Korioisau would be a good signing
Lichaa won't be bad either.
Most likely of the three.
A lot of the fans on here don't watch games tho and think he's a nuffie.
I think the reason he wasn't as productive under the Bulldogs was because of the game plan Hasler was using and the way Lichaa was being used.
Don't have to tell me.
All has been confirmed.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4969
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:26 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:24 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:16 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 2:34 pm
will1999 wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 2:27 pm
Baptise or Korioisau would be a good signing
Lichaa won't be bad either.
Most likely of the three.
A lot of the fans on here don't watch games tho and think he's a nuffie.
I think the reason he wasn't as productive under the Bulldogs was because of the game plan Hasler was using and the way Lichaa was being used.
Spot on Swaggie.

krayola
Member
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:12 am

Post by krayola » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:43 pm

Russell wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:26 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:24 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:16 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 2:34 pm

Lichaa won't be bad either.
Most likely of the three.
A lot of the fans on here don't watch games tho and think he's a nuffie.
I think the reason he wasn't as productive under the Bulldogs was because of the game plan Hasler was using and the way Lichaa was being used.
Spot on Swaggie.
Anyone know if we’re actually interested or have made an offer? He’d be a good signing.
One of my sources is Pascoe

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29200
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:44 pm

Dean Pay not much of a fan either...

get him over on minimum wage..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:46 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:44 pm
Dean Pay not much of a fan either...

get him over on minimum wage..
100%. I wonder if he's on our radar.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2459
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:59 pm

If we do get Lichaa we would almost have a full dogs 2017 spin. :roll
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17826
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 4:05 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:59 pm
If we do get Lichaa we would almost have a full dogs 2017 spin. :roll
I don't think the Dogs would lose much sleep over losing him TBH.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2459
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 4:07 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 4:05 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:59 pm
If we do get Lichaa we would almost have a full dogs 2017 spin. :roll
I don't think the Dogs would lose much sleep over losing him TBH.
Never said they would.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 4:08 pm

I'll take Liccha! At least he's a real hooker. SIck of seeing players who aren't hookers trying to be manufactured into one, while our main guy is perennially injured. The only other real hooker we have is languishing out of favour in ISP cause he ain't that good.

Liccha would have to be a genuine option for us surely? The Dogs need to shed more players and it doesn't look like he's going to see first grade there any time soon. We already have Reynolds and Mbye, so we may as well get the rest of the Dog's spine that weren't actually playing too bad until Des the destroyer turned up.

king sirro
Member
Member
Posts: 5786
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:39 am

Post by king sirro » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 5:23 pm

Lichaa cant pass. Ask Reynolds what he thinks of his service. He can run it from dummy half, and if he wasn't so fat he could be a dynamic runner, but his service is worse then Taylor's.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3278
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 5:45 pm

king sirro wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 5:23 pm
Lichaa cant pass. Ask Reynolds what he thinks of his service. He can run it from dummy half, and if he wasn't so fat he could be a dynamic runner, but his service is worse then Taylor's.
In regards to his passing i agree.He would want to be a bargain basement signing

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1849
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 5:55 pm

Lichaa is an improvement on everyone we have except Liddle.

Im not that keen but if its the Dogs shout for a year and a half why not.
Its an opinion!

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3678
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm

Wouldn't be against brining in Lichaa at basement price. Big improvement over godinet, MMc and ET at 9.
Good runner of the ball, des ruined him imo.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 6:24 pm

We’re not going to lure across a 1st grade hooker. It is clear the club see Liddle as the hooker moving forward and no one is coming to play second fiddle even for a couple of games of 1st grade this year.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:25 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 5:45 pm
king sirro wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 5:23 pm
Lichaa cant pass. Ask Reynolds what he thinks of his service. He can run it from dummy half, and if he wasn't so fat he could be a dynamic runner, but his service is worse then Taylor's.
In regards to his passing i agree.He would want to be a bargain basement signing
If what you say is true
What's the point of signing a Hooker that cant pass

The whole point is to have someone that can run the ball or pass from dummy half

No pass
No good

User avatar
shakey4d
Member
Member
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by shakey4d » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:36 pm

I don’t k ow why we need to lure a hooker at all. I think McIllwrick has been the best hooker at the club for the last two seasons. Can believe he isn’t getting a run over Godinet and Taylor.

User avatar
shakey4d
Member
Member
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by shakey4d » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:37 pm

teddy23 wrote:
Sun 03 Jun, 2018 3:54 pm
Katoa is a gun would very much like the club to push hard for him

If sharks bring in Barba we should really try raid there backs

Holmes
Lee
Feki
Dugan
Barba
Katoa
Moylan - once Kyle Flanagan comes Moylan may shift to fullback
Bronson Xerri - who I’m expecting to be picked at centre next year, the kid is a weapon and sharks rate him too

Would like Katao and Xerri out of that bunch
I actually don’t mind Feki. I don’t watch a lot of sharks games but surprised he can’t get a start over Edrick Lee! Feki seems a good finisher.

Post Reply