Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3025
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 24 May, 2018 6:33 am

sideline eye wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:24 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:01 pm
The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that French’s management have approached rival clubs about their needs for a fullback. Gold Coast, North Queensland and the Wests Tigersare all clubs who are thin in the defensive position and may be interested in his services.

French debuted for Parramatta in 2016 and has made 37 NRL appearances, scoring 31 tries.

The Eels began this season with premiership aspirations, but are currently dwindling at the bottom of the ladder, which has left the club needing to make key decisions on their list and a potential makeover in need.

Hayne and Norman have done little this season to warrant a contract extension, while Mitchell Moses would likely be granted a release if he desired so. Hayne has yet to repay the Eels for the $500,000 gamble they took on him.

We could get back Moses
How about that boys and girls
That's funny! On NRL360 tonight they were saying that Parra could build a team around Moses.
Where will they do their recruiting, under 18's?
"Quality Stupidity"


andrew 474
Member
Member
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by andrew 474 » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:11 am

Parra will do a tigers and clean them out at season end , I think
Norman , Hayne , Mannah/ Retired ,,French , will all be gone , plus more
Which club will sign who , but for us

Hayne $300 k Centre ? Could Work for us as I think he is on his last chance ( 2 year Deal ) Ivan can control him ,
Norman , no
French , No
Terapo , yes

Mybe , Yes
Kelly , yes

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:22 am

hobbo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:58 pm
hodgo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:53 pm
Back to granville did anyone see him at the end of the souths game. The bloke was in tears after that loss. Thats the kinda of dude you want around the club imo. Passion, guts and effort
He was in tears cos he cost them the game.
Made me laugh ..
What a douche !

And if the game ended and he was seen laughing and joking with the guys on the other team everyone would rip into him.

At least he shows it means something to him. Its a good quality and a quality you recruit.
Its an opinion!

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3025
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:24 am

Hayne No. He is the biggest underperforming prima donna in the game.
"Quality Stupidity"

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3359
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:32 am

Wouldnt have Hayne anywhere near the club he is as bad as m moses


andrew 474
Member
Member
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by andrew 474 » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:33 am

Nt tiger , you are correct , underperfomng now and at a club that's going backwards fast , like I said it would be his last chance and that will be the difference , on his day he is a very good player maybe Ivan gets that out of him , proof is Ivan has got a lot of our guys going well who were bog average last year

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:36 am

The Patriot wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:22 am
hobbo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:58 pm
hodgo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:53 pm
Back to granville did anyone see him at the end of the souths game. The bloke was in tears after that loss. Thats the kinda of dude you want around the club imo. Passion, guts and effort
He was in tears cos he cost them the game.
Made me laugh ..
What a douche !

And if the game ended and he was seen laughing and joking with the guys on the other team everyone would rip into him.

At least he shows it means something to him. Its a good quality and a quality you recruit.
Still a douche ..
Much like Moses who cries every weekend .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7080
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:37 am

Cleary's motto its all about the team..that rules Haynes out

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 24 May, 2018 8:03 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:36 am
The Patriot wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:22 am
hobbo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:05 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 9:58 pm

He was in tears cos he cost them the game.
Made me laugh ..
What a douche !

And if the game ended and he was seen laughing and joking with the guys on the other team everyone would rip into him.

At least he shows it means something to him. Its a good quality and a quality you recruit.
Still a douche ..
Much like Moses who cries every weekend .
Apparently caring about letting your team mates down makes you a douche.

Rightio...
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 24 May, 2018 8:05 am

Just on Hayne, how spectacularly has that backfired? He left his ridiculous contract at the Schoolies to come back home to Parra and has been ordinary to the point where the club may not even have him on next year. It would be hilarious if no one wanted him next year, winds up without a club and was forced into Rugby.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 24 May, 2018 8:06 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 8:05 am
Just on Hayne, how spectacularly has that backfired? He left his ridiculous contract at the Schoolies to come back home to Parra and has been ordinary to the point where the club may not even have him on next year. It would be hilarious if no one wanted him next year, winds up without a club and was forced into Rugby.
Even better he had to move to the Super League.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 24 May, 2018 8:09 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 8:03 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:36 am
The Patriot wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:22 am
hobbo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:05 pm


Made me laugh ..
What a douche !

And if the game ended and he was seen laughing and joking with the guys on the other team everyone would rip into him.

At least he shows it means something to him. Its a good quality and a quality you recruit.
Still a douche ..
Much like Moses who cries every weekend .
Apparently caring about letting your team mates down makes you a douche.

Rightio...
Caring about letting your team mates down is one thing ..
Crying about it is another ..

Granville's a douche !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Thu 24 May, 2018 8:39 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 8:03 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:36 am
The Patriot wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:22 am
hobbo wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 10:05 pm


Made me laugh ..
What a douche !

And if the game ended and he was seen laughing and joking with the guys on the other team everyone would rip into him.

At least he shows it means something to him. Its a good quality and a quality you recruit.
Still a douche ..
Much like Moses who cries every weekend .
Apparently caring about letting your team mates down makes you a douche.

Rightio...

I know hey.
Its an opinion!

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5541
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Thu 24 May, 2018 8:54 am

andrew 474 wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:33 am
Nt tiger , you are correct , underperfomng now and at a club that's going backwards fast , like I said it would be his last chance and that will be the difference , on his day he is a very good player maybe Ivan gets that out of him , proof is Ivan has got a lot of our guys going well who were bog average last year
He's already on his last chance. The two dumbest clubs in the NRL have already had him so that only leaves the desperate that would want him

Thankfully were neither..

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3960
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 24 May, 2018 8:55 am

If any backs from the Bulldogs, Parra ect, aren’t a first choice standout fullback..I don’t want them. We are fine for depth, just need a marquee at fullback.

As good as Thompson has gone we don’t have a marquee fullback and both Tui and Thompson have spent the off-season going head to head for that position, as we have more depth at 5/8.
Still unless we sign a top level fullback in the next month. Tui has done the training and in ISP its now or never for Tui at fullback
in Ivan we distrust

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2766
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 24 May, 2018 9:02 am

jadtiger wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:32 am
Wouldnt have Hayne anywhere near the club he is as bad as m moses
Something Biblical there Moses and God.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 24 May, 2018 9:11 am

Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 8:55 am
If any backs from the Bulldogs, Parra ect, aren’t a first choice standout fullback..I don’t want them. We are fine for depth, just need a marquee at fullback.

As good as Thompson has gone we don’t have a marquee fullback and both Tui and Thompson have spent the off-season going head to head for that position, as we have more depth at 5/8.
Still unless we sign a top level fullback in the next month. Tui has done the training and in ISP its now or never for Tui at fullback
The fans can't do anythingto stop Ivan from signings players. So if it is a French or Moses we will have to trust Ivan in his planning.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

tigeress
Member
Member
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:44 pm
Location: South Burnett Qld

Post by tigeress » Thu 24 May, 2018 9:21 am

andrew 474 wrote:
Thu 24 May, 2018 7:33 am
Nt tiger , you are correct , underperfomng now and at a club that's going backwards fast , like I said it would be his last chance and that will be the difference , on his day he is a very good player maybe Ivan gets that out of him , proof is Ivan has got a lot of our guys going well who were bog average last year
We were a club going backwards for the past 10 years or so. Any club can turn itself around with the right people at the helm, and players that are willing to put in 100% :D

Post Reply