Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29367
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by Geo. » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:14 pm

hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 7:30 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 7:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 1:32 pm
We don't need current representative players...

We have Chee-Kam..
Are you sucking up to Tacky?
Geo expressed interest in the MCk fan club .
Tacky knocked him back !
:lol: Nope....


Brian Kelly would be a good signing...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:17 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:14 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 7:30 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 7:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 1:32 pm
We don't need current representative players...

We have Chee-Kam..
Are you sucking up to Tacky?
Geo expressed interest in the MCk fan club .
Tacky knocked him back !
:lol: Nope....


Brian Kelly would be a good signing...
I concur !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3311
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:23 pm

Kelly is one I was hoping we would be looking at. Makes sense as a signing and sounds promising given Manly's cap troubles.

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:25 pm

Brian Kelly is a good young player with potential. 37 first grade games for Manly and on the rise. We need to replace our centres Suli, Milne and likely Kev leave a big gap at the position. I’d like to see Fonua win and gold down the spot but time will tell.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3881
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:25 pm

Kelly is solid. Would be happy to get him
No more plodders!
:sign:


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:28 pm

hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 6:00 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 5:56 pm
Someone doesn't watch Esan Marsters play...
What's wrong mate ?
Did MCK steal your lollies ?
:roll
MCK = Plodder

Oh hang on MCK is too pwetty to be a Pwodder

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5498
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:33 pm

This thread has reached the "devil's number" page..........


Saw on Fox this arvo that Todd Carney is back in Sydney helping his Mum in her battle against breast cancer. He stated that at the moment he just wants to play ISP Cup for somebody with the view to joining an NRL team if an offer came.
We have a halves spot available in ISP at the moment with Drinkwater gone, perhaps we can upgrade from drinking water to drinking wee? Would like to see him given an ISP contract with our club, the way Tui and Reynolds are going at the moment there may be a vacant fullback spot or 5/8 gig going in 1st grade at WT next year and beyond. Worth a shot IMO.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:34 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:28 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 6:00 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 5:56 pm
Someone doesn't watch Esan Marsters play...
What's wrong mate ?
Did MCK steal your lollies ?
:roll
MCK = Plodder

Oh hang on MCK is too pwetty to be a Pwodder
You really need to work on that stutter of yours !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2072
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:34 pm

Page 666. Avoid all rumours on this page.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22451
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:37 pm

Kelly is probably in the same class as Milne. I think he has a higher ceiling though.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:37 pm

hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:28 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 6:00 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 5:56 pm
Someone doesn't watch Esan Marsters play...
What's wrong mate ?
Did MCK steal your lollies ?
:roll
MCK = Plodder

Oh hang on MCK is too pwetty to be a Pwodder
You really need to work on that stutter of yours !
You need to work on your selection for BEAST

MCK is about as Beastly as the Donkey from Shrek

Fonua is our new Shrek :lol:

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22451
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:44 pm

Fonua is the beast.

MCK is more like a gazelle.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:45 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:37 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:28 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 6:00 pm


What's wrong mate ?
Did MCK steal your lollies ?
:roll
MCK = Plodder

Oh hang on MCK is too pwetty to be a Pwodder
You really need to work on that stutter of yours !
You need to work on your selection for BEAST

MCK is about as Beastly as the Donkey from Shrek

Fonua is our new Shrek :lol:
Please read Tigerdon's post on page 664 .....
Then go away :bash
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2508
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:49 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:11 pm
Also apparently Brian Kelly was a very good goal kicker in U20s and kicked for U20s 2016 NSW team which there is a video of him kicking 6/6.

He is a cousin of James Roberts.
So is James Kelly part Aboriginal then?
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Wed 16 May, 2018 8:56 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:49 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:11 pm
Also apparently Brian Kelly was a very good goal kicker in U20s and kicked for U20s 2016 NSW team which there is a video of him kicking 6/6.

He is a cousin of James Roberts.
So is James Kelly part Aboriginal then?
Born in Lismore, New South Wales, Kelly is of Indigenous Australian descent[2] and played his junior rugby league for the Ballina Seagulls and Lennox Head Dolphins. He was then signed by the Gold Coast Titans.

Kelly is a cousin of Hull F.C. player Albert Kelly and Brisbane Broncos player James Roberts.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Kel ... by_league)

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 16 May, 2018 9:08 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:49 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:11 pm
Also apparently Brian Kelly was a very good goal kicker in U20s and kicked for U20s 2016 NSW team which there is a video of him kicking 6/6.

He is a cousin of James Roberts.
So is James Kelly part Aboriginal then?
Nah irish

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Wed 16 May, 2018 9:16 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:14 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 7:30 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 7:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 1:32 pm
We don't need current representative players...

We have Chee-Kam..
Are you sucking up to Tacky?
Geo expressed interest in the MCk fan club .
Tacky knocked him back !
:lol: Nope....


Brian Kelly would be a good signing...
You wish you could get in the club.......

Too late now
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3881
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 16 May, 2018 9:24 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:44 pm
Fonua is the beast.

MCK is more like a gazelle.
Accurate post
No more plodders!
:sign:

Post Reply