Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:16 am

fergiefurr wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:11 am
JMKs defence is Moses like, thats the reason he wasnt offered a top spot with us
Can't remember Mitchy heading our tackle count

Made 47 tackles yesterday missed 5 , but none were game changes that he missed


Clearyweareone
Member
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu 22 Feb, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Clearyweareone » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:20 am

I would love to sign Brian Kelly before 30 June 2018 so we can move Marsters to second row for his ball playing skills.

My line up with new additions

Barba (need his pace)
Thompson
Fonua
Kelly (need his pace)
MWZ

Reynolds
Brooks

Mats
Liddle
Packer
Marsters
Lawrence
Huth

Bench

Twal (prop)
Alioiai (prop)
MCK (backs and forwards coverage)
Taylor (just tackle)

18 man

Marshall

iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by iofthetigers » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:28 am

Maybe he knows he doesn't have the heart to play back row?

Jayden Sua was a centre and he let him move to the back row...

Always more to the story.
[/quote]

Jaydn Sua has always been a backrower, who played a bit of centre. The Donkeys have at a plethora of backrowers & are very light on in outside backs which is why Oates is on the wing. On a side note It is interesting that at the Ross Livermore lecture, Bennett on Saturday said the biggest change in dealing with players is that in the past you tell a player what he needed to work on his game but now you have to be careful as players will run to their managers asking for a release.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5572
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:29 am

13 hours ago
Cronulla Sharks coach Shane Flanagan responds to Ben Barba return rumours

This is sure to put a smile on Cronulla fans. Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan has confirmed the club’s interest in luring premiership-winning fullback Ben Barba back to the club.

The star No.1 has been ripping it up for St Helens in the Super League but is reportedly homesick and wants out of his deal to return to Australia.

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2900
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:31 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:16 am
fergiefurr wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:11 am
JMKs defence is Moses like, thats the reason he wasnt offered a top spot with us
Can't remember Mitchy heading our tackle count

Made 47 tackles yesterday missed 5 , but none were game changes that he missed
im guessing getting dragged 5m over the tryline by matt prior doesnt count as a missed tackled as he held on the whole time


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:41 am

fergiefurr wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:31 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:16 am
fergiefurr wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:11 am
JMKs defence is Moses like, thats the reason he wasnt offered a top spot with us
Can't remember Mitchy heading our tackle count

Made 47 tackles yesterday missed 5 , but none were game changes that he missed
im guessing getting dragged 5m over the tryline by matt prior doesnt count as a missed tackled as he held on the whole time
I'm guessing the other two pussies who weight 25 kg more are just as much to blame , especially as it was JMK's first game at hooker when he played the 80 out

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:46 am

Someone should send a list of players we want to Ivan
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

akpinareren1
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by akpinareren1 » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:55 am

Why don’t we have a go at kotoni staggs? Looks pretty strong and would come cheap if broncos don’t fight for him. I feel like our recruitment is letting us down, all the other clubs like the knights are grabbing all the solid young guns (jesse ramien, pangai jr, sua (in talks)). We are left with all the duds.

We desperately need an outside back either fullback or centre, and a second rower gosh rochow has no impact

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:24 am

akpinareren1 wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:55 am
Why don’t we have a go at kotoni staggs? Looks pretty strong and would come cheap if broncos don’t fight for him. I feel like our recruitment is letting us down, all the other clubs like the knights are grabbing all the solid young guns (jesse ramien, pangai jr, sua (in talks)). We are left with all the duds.

We desperately need an outside back either fullback or centre, and a second rower gosh rochow has no impact
Pangai Jnr and Sua are staying at Bris...
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22164
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:27 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 7:26 am
Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 6:48 am
willow wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 12:31 am
Don't know why people keep talking about Rona, he's not on the bus.
Cmon he will be by page 700..
Thank God! I don't know why people keep talking about Cleary like he's a shoe in either - it's highly likely he will stay at Penrith.
What do you base that on? Obviously not the fact that he put the breaks on contract negotiations months ago and refuses to negotiate every time they come back to him.

Very likely :roll:

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22164
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:30 am

Newtown wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:29 am
13 hours ago
Cronulla Sharks coach Shane Flanagan responds to Ben Barba return rumours

This is sure to put a smile on Cronulla fans. Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan has confirmed the club’s interest in luring premiership-winning fullback Ben Barba back to the club.

The star No.1 has been ripping it up for St Helens in the Super League but is reportedly homesick and wants out of his deal to return to Australia.
Best thing i’ve read this morning. The sooner we can put an end to these garbage Barba and Rona rumours, the better

AnnandaleTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 9:49 am

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:55 am

What about the Holmes rumours?

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:03 am

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:55 am
What about the Holmes rumours?
Barba -sharks
Holmes - cowboys
Kyle lovett - Tigers

AnnandaleTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 9:49 am

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:06 am

That’s not what I’m hearing

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:07 am

Looks like the SFA signing is back on the cards
Its an opinion!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29179
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:21 am

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:07 am
Looks like the SFA signing is back on the cards
That bloke is a shoe in..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:23 am

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:06 am
That’s not what I’m hearing
What are you hearing?

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:34 am

Update apparently Moses 500k at year for 3 years done deal.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Post Reply