Page 1 of 1

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:10 pm
by The Patriot
The Broncos dont lose players like Katoni Staggs.

Just because they are in reserve grade doesnt mean they arent important to the franchise.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:21 pm
by Spud Murphy
momo&medo wrote: ↑
Tue 25 Sep, 2018 7:34 pm
Spud Murphy wrote: ↑
Tue 25 Sep, 2018 7:07 pm
This is the only thread I'm really interested in at the moment, but sadly it's been deathly quiet πŸ˜”
Things will definitely spark once the grand final and post grand final stories dry up.
Sure hope so momo!

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Tue 25 Sep, 2018 10:37 pm
by Dan Blanco
Best team, best fans :supporter:
best forum on the interwebs

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 5:12 am
by iofthetigers
bathursttiger wrote: ↑
Tue 25 Sep, 2018 7:37 pm
iofthetigers wrote: ↑
Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:16 am
bathursttiger wrote: ↑
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 8:48 pm
Kotoni Staggs would be worth a look at he was pretty good in the couple of Bronco games that he played.
He's 6'1 92kgs.
He comes from Wellington, so it might not be as hard to get him back to NSW.
He has resigned with Brisbane, & has always been a priority for them so no chance
That’s right these contracts are so water tight that they can’t be broken.
A contract can’t be broken he would need a release. The only way he will be going to NSW is on holiday.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:28 am
by Donald Trump
Good morning m.

Confirming I still hate IC.

Regards

Trumpy

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:08 am
by innsaneink
Russell wrote: ↑
Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:30 am
Off topic - just to check

Can people confirm if this is Justin Pascoes email.

Ceo@weststigers.com

Have sent two emails to that address over the past couple of weeks with - no answer.

It is very important or I wouldn't ask.

Lower case 'c' in CEO?
Not sure... But email adds usually all lower case?

They probably all in Thailand or Vegas celebrating another stellar season

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:13 am
by TheDaBoss
jarome lui? not sure how well he will fit in but he is a option i guess

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 10:10 am
by Nelson
innsaneink wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:08 am
Russell wrote: ↑
Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:30 am
Off topic - just to check

Can people confirm if this is Justin Pascoes email.

Ceo@weststigers.com

Have sent two emails to that address over the past couple of weeks with - no answer.

It is very important or I wouldn't ask.

Lower case 'c' in CEO?
Not sure... But email adds usually all lower case?

They probably all in Thailand or Vegas celebrating another stellar season
Email addresses are almost always configured to be case insensitive.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:14 pm
by Russell
Thanks guys - have a rotator Cuff injury on right shoulder.

Thought Pascoe maybe able to give me the name of a decent surgeon seeing as Liddle and Reynolds have both had shoulder injuries.

Better than taking pot luck with a recommendation from my GP.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:18 pm
by WT2K
Russell wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:14 pm
Thanks guys - have a rotator Cuff injury on right shoulder.

Thought Pascoe maybe able to give me the name of a decent surgeon seeing as Liddle and Reynolds have both had shoulder injuries.

Better than taking pot luck with a recommendation from my GP.
Had 3 shoulder repairs done. Not sure if in Sydney if you are I can dm you my surgeon.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:23 pm
by prattenparkchild
Any news on the rumour (?) that McQueen was going to Cowboys to try fresh pastures? With N. QLD farewelling 7 players there should be an opportunity for him should he wish to pull the finger out. I don't wish ill on the bloke but he does not really fit at WT, I wish him better fortune elsewhere

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:26 pm
by Russell
WT2K wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:18 pm
Russell wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:14 pm
Thanks guys - have a rotator Cuff injury on right shoulder.

Thought Pascoe maybe able to give me the name of a decent surgeon seeing as Liddle and Reynolds have both had shoulder injuries.

Better than taking pot luck with a recommendation from my GP.
Had 3 shoulder repairs done. Not sure if in Sydney if you are I can dm you my surgeon.
Am in Sydneys inner north west. (Presume your surgeon was good)

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:46 pm
by 851
Russell wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:14 pm
Thanks guys - have a rotator Cuff injury on right shoulder.

Thought Pascoe maybe able to give me the name of a decent surgeon seeing as Liddle and Reynolds have both had shoulder injuries.

Better than taking pot luck with a recommendation from my GP.
Ring the chooks, find who is doing Cronks, I am sure he will be the best in the business, good luck with the operation mate.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:57 pm
by WT2K
Russell wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:26 pm
WT2K wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:18 pm
Russell wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:14 pm
Thanks guys - have a rotator Cuff injury on right shoulder.

Thought Pascoe maybe able to give me the name of a decent surgeon seeing as Liddle and Reynolds have both had shoulder injuries.

Better than taking pot luck with a recommendation from my GP.
Had 3 shoulder repairs done. Not sure if in Sydney if you are I can dm you my surgeon.
Am in Sydneys inner north west. (Presume your surgeon was good)
Sent you a link. Best of luck with it all.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 3:02 pm
by Nelson
Russell wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:26 pm
WT2K wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:18 pm
Russell wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:14 pm
Thanks guys - have a rotator Cuff injury on right shoulder.

Thought Pascoe maybe able to give me the name of a decent surgeon seeing as Liddle and Reynolds have both had shoulder injuries.

Better than taking pot luck with a recommendation from my GP.
Had 3 shoulder repairs done. Not sure if in Sydney if you are I can dm you my surgeon.
Am in Sydneys inner north west. (Presume your surgeon was good)
Well if he needed 3 done... :shock:

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 3:54 pm
by GNR4LIFE
Looks like the player Pom was referring to was Segeyaro.

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 3:56 pm
by innsaneink
GNR4LIFE wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 3:54 pm
Looks like the player Pom was referring to was Segeyaro.
Lurker suggesting due to "WTs coaching mess" he'll more than like head to Dogs or Knights ...funny the dogs coach Dean Pay is off contract after next year...that uncertainty is apparently OK...but our ''uncertainty'' is a coaching mess

Dont really need another hooker do we?
Liddle
Farah

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018 3:57 pm
by NT Tiger
GNR4LIFE wrote: ↑
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 3:54 pm
Looks like the player Pom was referring to was Segeyaro.
So how does that fit? When, why were we chasing him?