This forum has issues

Runningit11

Re: This forum has issues

Post by Runningit11 » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:18 pm

Keep up the good work scoopers !!
If it comes off Great !!
If not !! next scoop !!
Most of us like a little inside word !!!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:21 pm

Yeah, i believe this guy is on the level unlike a few other wannabes.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:23 pm

Runningit11 wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 4:18 pm
Keep up the good work scoopers !!
If it comes off Great !!
If not !! next scoop !!
Most of us like a little inside word !!!
This i can't agree with. Why would you encourage bogus scoops? I don't get why some are happy to read anything, regardless of merit.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:31 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 3:21 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 3:17 pm
AnonTiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 12:53 pm
Im a Tigers member and played junior footy for many years in the Balmain comp. The original post was from a good source so i passed it on. Wasnt the intention to stir people up, as I was just as upset as anyone with losing our Captain and Teddy. Positive news is there is no one else to lose and hopefully Cleary can land a few players. Ive heard whispers but nothing solid. When i hear something solid ill pass it on.
Don’t stop what your doing mate and don’t let the haters stop you. It sounds like a boys clubs here. Another poster insaneink posted a scoop about a signing in the coming weeks and didn’t end up revealing anything. If he was a newbie he would have been mocked and taken to town. But because he’s part of the boys club it was let go as some sort of joke. Your posts won’t always be correct but keep posting as I know I appreciate it.
I thought Ink was taking the piss out of Smoking Gun?

And lol @ Robbie Farah's Dad... Top handle.
LOL...Yes, most people realised it for what it was worth, all except TIGERPOWER/05TIGZ...hes a bit slow but has some real problem with me ...fancy that, having a problem with a name on the internet...some real problems there

Anon, thanks for the info, much appreciated, Im sure I speak for all members here

Runningit11

Post by Runningit11 » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:38 pm

I' have a pretty good idea which posts to read and from who ! Those scoopers which I follow have delivered quite a few times !!!
Occasionally they have missed but that's how it goes !sometimes.Nothing is perfect !
It's called filtering out !
Cheers

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:40 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 4:31 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
AnonTiger wrote:
Im a Tigers member and played junior footy for many years in the Balmain comp. The original post was from a good source so i passed it on. Wasnt the intention to stir people up, as I was just as upset as anyone with losing our Captain and Teddy. Positive news is there is no one else to lose and hopefully Cleary can land a few players. Ive heard whispers but nothing solid. When i hear something solid ill pass it on.
Don’t stop what your doing mate and don’t let the haters stop you. It sounds like a boys clubs here. Another poster insaneink posted a scoop about a signing in the coming weeks and didn’t end up revealing anything. If he was a newbie he would have been mocked and taken to town. But because he’s part of the boys club it was let go as some sort of joke. Your posts won’t always be correct but keep posting as I know I appreciate it.

LOL...Yes, most people realised it for what it was worth, all except TIGERPOWER/05TIGZ...hes a bit slow but has some real problem with me ...fancy that, having a problem with a name on the internet...some real problems there

Anon, thanks for the info, much appreciated, Im sure I speak for all members here
So it was a fake scoop to get a bit of attention, well done. Keep up the good work lol.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:47 pm

:lol:

Everyone knew.... Except you
:roll

fibrodreaming

Post by fibrodreaming » Fri 04 May, 2018 4:54 pm

AnonTiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:47 am
I posted on 6 April 2017, that Woods, Teddy and Foran had signed with the Bulldogs. I'll stick to Teddy did sign with the Dogs however asked for an extended COP and back flipped to the rooters (Which is now being reported). I was slammed for providing this information and the thread was locked.

Considering everyone on this forum is here to seek early/inside information regarding the club, I think a lot of people need to rethink their comments and stop shooting people down. Just because you don't like the information provided doesn't mean it's not true.

Anyway I'll be very reluctant to post again as I don't need to be ridiculed for proving good mail.
For every colleague that put the boots into you about your "scoop", there were probably dozens more like me who appreciated your input. Don't let them deter you from making more contributions. I, and lots of others, appreciate the information.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Fri 04 May, 2018 5:09 pm

I love the gossip and enjoy the rumours and take them with a pinch of salt .....
Will try to keep up with the chatter over next 2 months whilst I’m overseas ..... subject to connectivity of course.
But really hoping that we will have at least couple of new signings for this year by the time I get back.
Also hope we Bank few more wins by then.
Cheers!

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Fri 04 May, 2018 5:36 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 4:47 pm
:lol:

Everyone knew.... Except you
:roll
You sure about that, found a little comment that seems to say otherwise lol.

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Fri 04 May, 2018 5:37 pm

Milky wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 3:35 pm
hodgo wrote:
It is a good bump because its the same people shooting down anyone that may have information. Its kinda funny really its usually the same neagative people that bag the team then shoot people down when they try to pass on info.

I have good mates in the NQ camp and get info second hand about the tigers through them. Usually late and never huge breaking news but it would be a waste of time on here because you have all the negative blokes that always know best even though they know very little about the inner workings

Also most of the info people get is fluid and can change depending on a million different things, For every player the WT sign there would be 50 conversations with others.
Me personally i love that stuff its fun to discuss possibilities but its literally not possible on this forum.
Yep, i work somewhere where I meet people from within clubs.

I posted Austin to Tigers that didn't eventuate and I'm satan hahahah.

It is what it is...
I think its the way you post it not the fact you post it. For instance, SG says 'its a done deal', 'you heard it hear first', 'game changer announced next week'.

Correct me if I'm wrong but your post was more like 'Wests interested in Austin'.

Some posters loose all credibility with readers cuz the words they choose to use.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

Earl

Post by Earl » Fri 04 May, 2018 6:34 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
AnonTiger wrote:

I saw that name and first post and I thought awesome.

Milky

Post by Milky » Fri 04 May, 2018 7:02 pm

Fibros wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 5:37 pm
Milky wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 3:35 pm
hodgo wrote:
It is a good bump because its the same people shooting down anyone that may have information. Its kinda funny really its usually the same neagative people that bag the team then shoot people down when they try to pass on info.

I have good mates in the NQ camp and get info second hand about the tigers through them. Usually late and never huge breaking news but it would be a waste of time on here because you have all the negative blokes that always know best even though they know very little about the inner workings

Also most of the info people get is fluid and can change depending on a million different things, For every player the WT sign there would be 50 conversations with others.
Me personally i love that stuff its fun to discuss possibilities but its literally not possible on this forum.
Yep, i work somewhere where I meet people from within clubs.

I posted Austin to Tigers that didn't eventuate and I'm satan hahahah.

It is what it is...
I think its the way you post it not the fact you post it. For instance, SG says 'its a done deal', 'you heard it hear first', 'game changer announced next week'.

Correct me if I'm wrong but your post was more like 'Wests interested in Austin'.

Some posters loose all credibility with readers cuz the words they choose to use.
Yeah completely understandable.

I'll continue to post mine, don't really care what some other posters think.

I encourage all people to do the same.

Just becomes something doesn't eventuate doesn't mean it wasn't true at some stage.

TigersBusDriver

Post by TigersBusDriver » Fri 04 May, 2018 7:13 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
AnonTiger wrote:

Funny thing is when I said that I sensed that ink was taking the piss, I was shot down by a few posters on here saying stuff like: "Ink wouldn't be one to stir us up, he's reputable" or something of the sort... Since then I thought he was serious about the "gamechanger"

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 04 May, 2018 7:18 pm

Dont believe everything you read, especially on the interweb

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Fri 04 May, 2018 7:30 pm

You need to ensure the batteries in your sarcasm meter are well charged before signing on here, but ain't that half the fun.

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Fri 04 May, 2018 7:46 pm

Any credible inside info is worth posting. 100% understand that the environment is fluid and things can change. Never been one to belittle a poster and can’t really understand the mentality of those who do in this forum. But if everyone was the same the world would be a boring place.

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Fri 04 May, 2018 7:53 pm

I’ve been called weird, had a few crass things said to me for my opinions on here. Even had another profile disabled for some Chris Lawrence comments years ago because I wanted him gone. Apparently one can’t have an opinion sometimes. Even the administrator has had jabs at me. Yes you.
Poorly policed forum indeed.
Let's make the Tigers great again!