Post by willow » Fri 04 May, 2018 7:54 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 5:36 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 4:47 pm
:lol:

Everyone knew.... Except you
:roll
You sure about that, found a little comment that seems to say otherwise lol.
If you would like to be banned again, I can make it happen with a couple of clicks. You have a propensity to target Ink for no apparent reason so drop it, or find another forum.

willow

Post by willow » Fri 04 May, 2018 8:00 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 7:53 pm
I’ve been called weird, had a few crass things said to me for my opinions on here. Even had another profile disabled for some Chris Lawrence comments years ago because I wanted him gone. Apparently one can’t have an opinion sometimes. Even the administrator has had jabs at me. Yes you.
Poorly policed forum indeed.
Which profile was it? It wouldn't have been disabled without reason. Happy to look into the reason why if you wish. Forum rules are quite clear however there are always some people who continually ignore them to their detriment.

the third

Post by the third » Fri 04 May, 2018 8:16 pm

This forum is not bad at all. Somewhat sceptical and defeatist at times but we haven’t had a winning season in a while.

Rumours are something I come here for so I hope you keep posting

Check out the kennel if you want to see a forum that has more problems than here

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 04 May, 2018 8:23 pm

For all the people complaining about this place or the members here... Its pretty simple, if you don't like it - no one's forcing you to stay

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 04 May, 2018 8:32 pm

We all have our moments of frustration on here from time to time

Like life , sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad and deal with it how you wish

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 04 May, 2018 8:52 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 8:32 pm
We all have our moments of frustration on here from time to time

Like life , sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad and deal with it how you wish
Good to see you back on the blue pills..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Fri 04 May, 2018 8:59 pm

Five pages in this thread?
"Quality Stupidity"

Post by 2041 » Fri 04 May, 2018 9:33 pm

the third wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 8:16 pm
This forum is not bad at all. Somewhat sceptical and defeatist at times but we haven’t had a winning season in a while.

Rumours are something I come here for so I hope you keep posting

Check out the kennel if you want to see a forum that has more problems than here
Or the Parra forum. A small but vocal element of unashamed racists among other things.

westy81

Post by westy81 » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:05 pm

Why bother with what everyone else says if you know it to be true, you don’t know who anyone on this forum is personally

So why take any ridicule to heart just say your information and if randoms on here don’t think it’s true then it comes out that it was then your word next time will be taken seriously by the people that called your info fake

Take it as a win when your information is proven true
GO THE TIGERS !!!!

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:07 pm

willow wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 7:54 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

If you would like to be banned again, I can make it happen with a couple of clicks. You have a propensity to target Ink for no apparent reason so drop it, or find another forum.
So are you saying that I can’t call out a member who said there would be an announcement about a signing then didn’t follow through with it. If I’m being rude or abusive I understand, but not sure what the problem is if I’m not doing either.

hodgo

Post by hodgo » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:08 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 8:23 pm
For all the people complaining about this place or the members here... Its pretty simple, if you don't like it - no one's forcing you to stay
Thats a tough one i have been going to walk away a few times but there are some really nice people here with some very interesting ideas and opinions it just sucks you have to weed through all the crap first.

A suggestion is it possible to ignore a person on this forum i think that would be an excellent addition.

Other then that the mods do a good job its family friendlyish, neat organised and well layed out. Cant blame then for all the doom and gloomers.

:sign:

hodgo

Post by hodgo » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:11 pm

westy81 wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 10:05 pm
Why bother with what everyone else says if you know it to be true, you don’t know who anyone on this forum is personally

So why take any ridicule to heart just say your information and if randoms on here don’t think it’s true then it comes out that it was then your word next time will be taken seriously by the people that called your info fake

I think the problem is alot of the things people hear are fluid. It may happen it may not depending on a number of factors. Then if it doesnt happen you get tagged in ten pages of your full of s***. Is it really needed to you need to be involved in the post if all your going to be is a douche.

Like i said early an ignore feature would be great

willow

Post by willow » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:13 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 10:07 pm
willow wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 7:54 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

So are you saying that I can’t call out a member who said there would be an announcement about a signing then didn’t follow through with it. If I’m being rude or abusive I understand, but not sure what the problem is if I’m not doing either.
Let me be clear - you have been banned twice on this forum for personal attacks against another member. Yet you seem insistent on returning and pointing out things against this one particular member. For the time being under your current username, you have been civil, but if you continue your previous form and target him again, you're gone.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:16 pm

westy81 wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 10:05 pm

Many people here know others personally... But I take you point if you know what you post is correct why be upset if others doubt?

Personally I like guys that give their info without fuss or fanfare Wether it's correct or not... They usually turn up, post their goss then go.
The ones. I've no time for are the attention seekers who turn it all into being about them, I've no time for those who blow their own trumpet.
It doesn't matter to me one way or the other if I know something before it happens, if it happens we know about it eventually... If it doesnt= it don't matter.
People it seems today need to know everything... Instant gratification.. No patience no waiting

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:26 pm

The irony lol.

If you have information and it’s credible you should post it. If it eventuates great, if not, who cares. Someone posted Blake Austin was coming here. Great to talk about for a few days. It didn’t eventuate, who cares. How you post it or say is up to each individual person. Go for it I say , any information is good information.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:48 pm

Don’t see the appeal in discussing rumours that have no credibility. What a waste of time. Plus, it makes the forum look like Woman’s Day.

hodgo

Post by hodgo » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:50 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 10:48 pm
Don’t see the appeal in discussing rumours that have no credibility. What a waste of time. Plus, it makes the forum look like Woman’s Day.
Then dont participate

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 04 May, 2018 10:50 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 04 May, 2018 7:18 pm
Dont believe everything you read, especially on the interweb
Great Abraham Lincoln quote, that one.
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...