Te Maire Martin

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2777
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: Te Maire Martin

Post by WT2K » Mon 15 May, 2017 2:56 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Mon 15 May, 2017 2:50 pm
wt00 wrote:
Mon 15 May, 2017 2:46 pm
No idea if he can, just asking.. Can TMM play fullback?
He played fullback in schoolboy union in NZ prior to moving to Keebra Park.
Thanks for that. Much rather he stay him long-term instead of only 14 rounds
:sign:


SouthTiger
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu 01 Sep, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by SouthTiger » Mon 15 May, 2017 2:59 pm

If nothing else it helps us get rid of Moses

User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 15 May, 2017 3:38 pm

So is rumor or close to happening in real life???

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Mon 15 May, 2017 9:06 pm

Load of crap.

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Tue 16 May, 2017 6:36 pm

Hearing a few rumours surrounding TMM, is anybody else hearing what I am?


Jason83
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat 25 Mar, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Jason83 » Tue 16 May, 2017 6:38 pm

TIGER wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 6:36 pm
Hearing a few rumours surrounding TMM, is anybody else hearing what I am?
What have you heard?

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1121
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 16 May, 2017 6:38 pm

TIGER wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 6:36 pm
Hearing a few rumours surrounding TMM, is anybody else hearing what I am?
What are you hearing?

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Tue 16 May, 2017 6:39 pm

Jason83 wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 6:38 pm
TIGER wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 6:36 pm
Hearing a few rumours surrounding TMM, is anybody else hearing what I am?
What have you heard?
I heard that he's been abducted by aliens.

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Tue 16 May, 2017 9:28 pm

I'll let you know more once I make more enquiry's about my source.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 16 May, 2017 9:30 pm

TIGER wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 9:28 pm
I'll let you know more once I make more enquiry's about my source.
:lol:

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Wed 17 May, 2017 8:36 pm

Milky wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 9:30 pm
TIGER wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 9:28 pm
I'll let you know more once I make more enquiry's about my source.
:lol:
You like that one Milky?
:)

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Wed 17 May, 2017 8:47 pm

TIGER wrote:
Wed 17 May, 2017 8:36 pm
Milky wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 9:30 pm
TIGER wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 9:28 pm
I'll let you know more once I make more enquiry's about my source.
:lol:
You like that one Milky?
:)
Haha good stuff Tiger

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Wed 17 May, 2017 10:11 pm

Pfffft.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 6:57 pm

Just got released by the Panthers. Not sure where he's headed though.

https://www.zerotackle.com/panthers-rel ... NRL+Gossip
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 5791
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 6:59 pm

Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 16 Jun, 2017 6:57 pm
Just got released by the Panthers. Not sure where he's headed though.

https://www.zerotackle.com/panthers-rel ... NRL+Gossip
Either Cowboys or Warriors
Go hard or go home

Muffstar
Member
Member
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Port Macquarie

Post by Muffstar » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 7:00 pm

Cowboys.

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 7:01 pm

851 wrote:
Fri 16 Jun, 2017 6:59 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 16 Jun, 2017 6:57 pm
Just got released by the Panthers. Not sure where he's headed though.

https://www.zerotackle.com/panthers-rel ... NRL+Gossip
Either Cowboys or Warriors
Cheers. I understand the Warriors but why NQ?
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28308
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 7:01 pm

Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 16 Jun, 2017 6:57 pm
Just got released by the Panthers. Not sure where he's headed though.

https://www.zerotackle.com/panthers-rel ... NRL+Gossip
North Queensland..effective immediately...3 Years..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply