WT Player Retention/Recruitment/Loss List

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Re: WT Player Retention/Recruitment/Loss List

Post by Pawsandclaws » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 5:04 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:48 am
Our recruitment will be finalized and will immediately follow on the resolution of our Coaching situation.
Thanks for the information.


UKTiger
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by UKTiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 1:34 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 5:04 pm
momo&medo wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:48 am
Our recruitment will be finalized and will immediately follow on the resolution of our Coaching situation.
Thanks for the information.
:roll

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 1:39 am

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:23 pm
Clubs been reading the forum

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/201 ... -nrl-squad
As they wheel Wayne Bennett in by a back door

Officer Barbrady ......you all know the rest

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 10:26 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 5:04 pm
momo&medo wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:48 am
Our recruitment will be finalized and will immediately follow on the resolution of our Coaching situation.
Thanks for the information.
always here to help.

Tiger2135
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri 07 Jul, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Tiger2135 » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 11:27 am

momo&medo wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:48 am
Our recruitment will be finalized and will immediately follow on the resolution of our Coaching situation.
That sounds like we are getting a coach who has 2 players ready to bring with him.

That does not sound like Maguire.


Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 11:58 am

Tiger2135 wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 11:27 am
momo&medo wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:48 am
Our recruitment will be finalized and will immediately follow on the resolution of our Coaching situation.
That sounds like we are getting a coach who has 2 players ready to bring with him.

That does not sound like Maguire.
I like it!

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5084
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 12:12 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 11:58 am
Tiger2135 wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 11:27 am
momo&medo wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:48 am
Our recruitment will be finalized and will immediately follow on the resolution of our Coaching situation.
That sounds like we are getting a coach who has 2 players ready to bring with him.

That does not sound like Maguire.
I like it!
If it's not - I love it!!!!

AnnandaleTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 9:49 am

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 12:23 pm

If we get Lodge and Pangai, we have a vastly improved pack, with Materson also. Hopefully some of the rookies (momoraovski and smith) can help improve the backline.

Want.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 2:10 pm

As long as it's not Hasler bringing Tolman and Eastwood

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29368
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 3:59 am

Milky has really dropped the ball with this thread....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Post Reply