Tyson Gamble

TIGERPOWER

Re: Tyson Gamble

Post by TIGERPOWER » Wed 25 Apr, 2018 10:41 am

Gamble looks a fantastic prospect. Not sure why some people are jumping up and down at his supporters. Hopefully he gets a chance in first grade because he won’t let Ivan down.

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Wed 25 Apr, 2018 12:09 pm

i think Gamble is a great player. from what i have seen (few foxtel ISP games) he is a real stand out and a class above that grade.

its a testament to the depth the club has that he isnt the starting 6 and also to how well Benji has been playing. Reynolds' cameo at dummy half also indicates to me that Gamble could very well be in with a look at 6 later on.

not meaning to just say without the facts, but I'm pretty sure a while back (when he was signed) i read that he has played basically every position in the backline up here (Redcliffe i think he came from?) and as such i agree he is a perfect 14.

Godinet has really lost me. i dont think he is up to standard, so maybe even relief dummy half for Gamble?

personally, i would like to see him start playing in the centres in ISP as i think that the squads stocks in this position are possibly the thinnest and a position i think he could fit into in the starting 13. Im not really a Kevvie fan, but he has done pretty well this season and deserves his spot. Marsters is a given in the centres at this point, but I would be playing Gamble in the centres readying him for first grade there.

i just think he is good enough to be in the 17 whatever his role may be.