Mitchell Moses released [Official]

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5216
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Mitchell Moses released [Official]

Post by Snake » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:56 am

Moses who ! Stop burning yourselves up guys we all have missed a massive bullet here, I do not like what has transpired but I look at the bigger picture he was on top $$ here this season and the club has saved half of it for someone else that wants to wear our colours.
In a month when Norman returns the wheels will turn ,I am glad he is gone !


User avatar
vlad
Member
Member
Posts: 936
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by vlad » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:57 am

Over at one eyed eel , they're calling him the best half they've had since Sterlo .
:roll

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2475
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:01 am

supercoach wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 8:32 am
For nine last night it was a love fest with Moses from the pre game hype to the final whistle. Every second word Johns said was a glowing tribute to Moses, it was sickening. Okay he went okay, put some good bombs up that Souths let bounce, and put a couple of neat short passes on, but in my book nothing that deserved the raps he was getting.

Of course it has to be noted Souths were backing up from a 5 day turnaround and the last game was in Perth. I guess he could score four pies and set up ten and I still would not rate him...just hate him

Yes it sure was over the top commentary about him even before he set foot on the field and I really don't know why. These blokes have seen and heard all that has gone on with him recently and the way he has carried on like a spoiled brat trying to get his own way. Neither Johns, Fittler or Sterlo would ever do that yet they had to carry on about how wonderful a player Moses is to the point of nausea, basically condoning all that he has done and giving kudos where they really aren't warranted.

Phil Gould even wrote an article expressing his disappointment in Moses ang highlighting how he had done the wrong thing to his club and the fans, yet these three jokers just go about talking him up like he was the next Wally Lewis! I know they're commentators and they're not gonna speak ill of players in public, but surely they could've at least toned the praise down a bit - neither his character nor his playing ability warranted the sort of gush we heard them spewing last night.

Ftr, I thought he had a decent game, better than I've seen from him for a while, but certainly not 'brilliant' as I heard one of the commentators describe him. I thought Gutherson stood out more, tbh.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:02 am

Those previous pictures were him taking a dive to cover for the fact he gave up chasing a 2nd rower. He was not the only one guilty, Gutherson gave up as well. Was left to the hooker to almost run him down.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Sat 27 May, 2017 5:25 pm

Oh Dear here we go again...CH9 news promoting a Mitch Moses exclusive interview on 6pm news tonight..... odd on he bags the WT.... why don't the media just let go!!


User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4241
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 27 May, 2017 5:32 pm

:master: :blah :blah what I think when the three who left keep talking to the media about it
No more plodders!
:sign:

Furious1
Member
Member
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu 09 Jun, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Furious1 » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:03 pm

I always thought Moses and Teddy were going to be WT greats. Funny how things turn out.

Moses has been the least critical of WT. I'm not going to sugar coat it, his uncle Benny( and I'm an old Balmain supporter) and uncle/cousin Isaac can go and put their heads in a part of the body that is reserved for discharge.

Mitchell .....well I don't doubt his attitude was disappointing, and he may be a turd in the way he treated us and it doesn't change the fact I think he's a penis, but when his mind is on footy he can play, and will play. Some people here think you peak at 22. Add a couple or 4 or 5 years people.
He will be a very competent first grader and probably more.

I've said it before in the Woods thread. These are contract threads, players have signed and in Mitchells case already left. Yes I know, don't open it blah blah blah. Mitchell doesn't play at this club anymore, let's move on, it's far more disrespectful.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22865
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:10 pm

I really think Marshall and Farah have a lot to answer for, trying to run the club for years. Those two are the role models these guys have had to learn from. So monkey see, monkey do is not really surprising. I think with an influx of seasoned first graders who concentrate on footy and nothing else, i think the next generation will be taught well and in return we'll see more loyalty than the current lot of Benedict Arnold's.

Furious1
Member
Member
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu 09 Jun, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Furious1 » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:19 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 8:10 pm
I really think Marshall and Farah have a lot to answer for, trying to run the club for years. Those two are the role models these guys have had to learn from. So monkey see, monkey do is not really surprising. I think with an influx of seasoned first graders who concentrate on footy and nothing else, i think the next generation will be taught well and in return we'll see more loyalty than the current lot of Benedict Arnold's.
Not disputing anything you say but it's funny earlier tonight I was thinking (not really on ability) if a player came back to the club in some sort of capacity out of that crop it would be Benji for me. Nice guy who mostly stayed out of trouble

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:25 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 8:55 pm
Earl wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 5:25 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 12:38 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 11:23 am
Would love to have Farah mic'd up tonight.
Should be some world class sledging....
So we're finally all in agreeance that Farah was shafted in part, due to kowtowing to the big 4, in particular Moses? Cos that was scoffed at when that argument was raised last year. I think Farah made it pretty obvious in round 1 twisting Moses' ankle.
Unless someone knows this for a fact it's conjecture but I think it's clear that Turdesco and the moron playing for Parra didn't like Robbie and wanted him gone.

It was Farah's influence that persuaded Tedesco to stay with us the first time he was gonna jump ship to Canberra, so I wonder what went wrong?

That is an old wives tale. Tedesco had made the decision before Robbie had a chat and then big noted himself as having changed things.

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 8025
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:18 pm

idk what happens when all these guys come to first grade but we've produced some great juniors- i guess that's one of the only things to be proud of at this club
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Bee-Em
Member
Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri 14 Apr, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Bee-Em » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:47 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 8:10 pm
I really think Marshall and Farah have a lot to answer for, trying to run the club for years. Those two are the role models these guys have had to learn from. So monkey see, monkey do is not really surprising. I think with an influx of seasoned first graders who concentrate on footy and nothing else, i think the next generation will be taught well and in return we'll see more loyalty than the current lot of Benedict Arnold's.
And hopefully the quality of these signings will create a culture that'll last for years to come. Start building for the future.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Sat 27 May, 2017 11:03 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 9:01 am
supercoach wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 8:32 am
For nine last night it was a love fest with Moses from the pre game hype to the final whistle. Every second word Johns said was a glowing tribute to Moses, it was sickening. Okay he went okay, put some good bombs up that Souths let bounce, and put a couple of neat short passes on, but in my book nothing that deserved the raps he was getting.

Of course it has to be noted Souths were backing up from a 5 day turnaround and the last game was in Perth. I guess he could score four pies and set up ten and I still would not rate him...just hate him

Yes it sure was over the top commentary about him even before he set foot on the field and I really don't know why. These blokes have seen and heard all that has gone on with him recently and the way he has carried on like a spoiled brat trying to get his own way. Neither Johns, Fittler or Sterlo would ever do that yet they had to carry on about how wonderful a player Moses is to the point of nausea, basically condoning all that he has done and giving kudos where they really aren't warranted.

Phil Gould even wrote an article expressing his disappointment in Moses ang highlighting how he had done the wrong thing to his club and the fans, yet these three jokers just go about talking him up like he was the next Wally Lewis! I know they're commentators and they're not gonna speak ill of players in public, but surely they could've at least toned the praise down a bit - neither his character nor his playing ability warranted the sort of gush we heard them spewing last night.

Ftr, I thought he had a decent game, better than I've seen from him for a while, but certainly not 'brilliant' as I heard one of the commentators describe him. I thought Gutherson stood out more, tbh.
Nothing too scientific about it. They are insanely simple men. If you have ever spoken to them youll understand. Very, very low in the old IQ departments. Sterling isnt the brightest either but he has power in the game and he was pushing an agenda. The other two mulletheads just tagged along.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 27 May, 2017 11:17 pm

vlad wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 8:57 am
Over at one eyed eel , they're calling him the best half they've had since Sterlo .
:roll
:lol: :lol:

He's deadset played the rabbits 3 times this season, he should know their defence by heart...

Can't wait til they're calling for him to be dropped

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3516
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Sun 28 May, 2017 12:16 am

Funny to see so many bagging him and praising Brooks when before the season most picked Moses as the keeper.
Moses will become a champion and it's a shame he won't be playing for us.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22865
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 28 May, 2017 12:36 am

cktiger wrote:
Sun 28 May, 2017 12:16 am
Funny to see so many bagging him and praising Brooks when before the season most picked Moses as the keeper.
Moses will become a champion and it's a shame he won't be playing for us.
He chose to leave.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6175
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Sun 28 May, 2017 2:37 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sun 28 May, 2017 12:16 am
Funny to see so many bagging him and praising Brooks when before the season most picked Moses as the keeper.
Moses will become a champion and it's a shame he won't be playing for us.
He is a champion already, champion dog. All footy fans know it, just Parra fans in denial because he just joined and they want to think positive thoughts. Oh and you with your Mitch Man-boy Crush.

Anyway the reason people had Moses pegged higher was because Moses finished 2016 well. Then his form took an enormous nose dive, he was down prioritised and chucked a hissy fit, started throwing matches, ended up being released because he had become such a negative influence on the club and performances.

Not so surprising after the last few months that people don't think mucb of Mitcheel any more. Oh except you of course.

tigerbenji
Member
Member
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by tigerbenji » Sun 28 May, 2017 3:02 pm

Moses has gone, If he was a Jockey & rode Horses the way he played for the Tigers he would of been suspended, First class grub just like his Uncle.

Post Reply