Tim Grant - Commits till 2018..

Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Re: Tim Grant - Commits till 2018..

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:49 pm

I thought he was given a run to increase his value for any mid-season trades, but maybe that's just me.

He did well and a club wanting a prop would surely consider him.


bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2376
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:53 pm

thought he played so well i would keep him, we cant let big bodies leave untill we get more in.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1487
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm

Right now Tim Grant is a tradeable commodity.

Dont release him to the Knights or whoever unless we get something decent in return.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2308
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 2:03 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
Right now Tim Grant is a tradeable commodity.

Dont release him to the Knights or whoever unless we get something decent in return.
How about a Ponga?
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2932
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 2:20 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Mon 04 Jun, 2018 2:03 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
Right now Tim Grant is a tradeable commodity.

Dont release him to the Knights or whoever unless we get something decent in return.
How about a Ponga?
Roosters will get Ponga


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6062
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 2:42 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 04 Jun, 2018 11:15 am
Trouble with Grant is - he only plays well when he's looking for a new contract.

He possibly could be a keeper if we only put him on weekly contracts.
You might be on to something, I say put a few others on weekly contracts as well, because they are not earning their cash
Go hard or go home

Coasttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 15 Feb, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Coasttiger » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 6:56 pm

Geyer on MMM just said Grant has signed a 1 year deal with the Panthers next year.

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 6:58 pm


Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:21 pm

Happy for Tim with this, happy for the Panthers, its a great fit all round, good story and a win/win.

Geez I think its poor form showing a player in the new teams gear before they finish with the old club though.

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 862
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:32 pm

Let the offloads begin

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:38 pm

Glennb wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:21 pm
Happy for Tim with this, happy for the Panthers, its a great fit all round, good story and a win/win.

Geez I think its poor form showing a player in the new teams gear before they finish with the old club though.
Ah la Benji. NZ Blues jersey!!!

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:45 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
Right now Tim Grant is a tradeable commodity.

Dont release him to the Knights or whoever unless we get something decent in return.
A straight swap with NC, good deal.

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3456
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:46 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:38 pm
Glennb wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:21 pm
Happy for Tim with this, happy for the Panthers, its a great fit all round, good story and a win/win.

Geez I think its poor form showing a player in the new teams gear before they finish with the old club though.
Ah la Benji. NZ Blues jersey!!!
A bit different , he's not parading around in it, just a Photoshop special by the Panthers.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21850
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:48 pm

Not Grants fault, re the pic.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28473
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:48 pm

Glennb wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:21 pm
Happy for Tim with this, happy for the Panthers, its a great fit all round, good story and a win/win.

Geez I think its poor form showing a player in the new teams gear before they finish with the old club though.
Normally I'd agree but I'd say they're all old images and I dunno it don't bother me... As long as he puts in for the rest of his time here which I'm sure he will... He always seems to give his all unlike a few others here

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1487
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:57 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:45 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
Right now Tim Grant is a tradeable commodity.

Dont release him to the Knights or whoever unless we get something decent in return.
A straight swap with NC, good deal.

Yes some things you can just see coming. The tell tale is a washed up player being paraded around in firsts to impress a sucker/club that may be interested.

As nice as it would be i very much doubt Cleary is in the mix but im sure there is a bit of you scratch mine and ill scratch yours going on.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6062
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 8:20 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 7:45 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:59 pm
Right now Tim Grant is a tradeable commodity.

Dont release him to the Knights or whoever unless we get something decent in return.
A straight swap with NC, good deal.
Sounds great, looking forward to the tweet and photo of Cleary jnr in a WestsTigers jumper
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3534
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 8:25 pm

Half way through next year we will be hoping for a swap deal with Matulino

Post Reply