Adam Blair

BermiTiger
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue 18 Jul, 2017 11:01 am

Adam Blair

Post by BermiTiger » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:48 pm

Was reading on the Paul Kent blog that there are some pretty strong whispers that we are likely to (re)sign Adam Blair. Think this could be a great move as I believe Cleary will have the game plan and management to get the most out of him.


User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:50 pm

BermiTiger wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:48 pm
Was reading on the Paul Kent blog that there are some pretty strong whispers that we are likely to (re)sign Adam Blair. Think this could be a great move as I believe Cleary will have the game plan and management to get the most out of him.
Very unlikely he hated his Time at the Tigers.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

BermiTiger
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue 18 Jul, 2017 11:01 am

Post by BermiTiger » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:54 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:50 pm
BermiTiger wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:48 pm
Was reading on the Paul Kent blog that there are some pretty strong whispers that we are likely to (re)sign Adam Blair. Think this could be a great move as I believe Cleary will have the game plan and management to get the most out of him.
Very unlikely he hated his Time at the Tigers.
That is what I thought too. He certainly played like he didn't want to be here. I guess time will tell with this one.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:58 pm

BermiTiger wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:54 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:50 pm
BermiTiger wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 3:48 pm
Was reading on the Paul Kent blog that there are some pretty strong whispers that we are likely to (re)sign Adam Blair. Think this could be a great move as I believe Cleary will have the game plan and management to get the most out of him.
Very unlikely he hated his Time at the Tigers.
That is what I thought too. He certainly played like he didn't want to be here. I guess time will tell with this one.
I would say Knights
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:06 pm

Jesus that would be a disaster


tigerbalm
Member
Member
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by tigerbalm » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:16 pm

jog on Blair.

jai_donaldson
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri 12 May, 2017 9:40 am

Post by jai_donaldson » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:20 pm

I've got mates who are knights supporters and religious followers of their forum and they believe he's a certainty to be a knights next season based on solid sources close to the club. If we do take Blair back though we'd wanna hope it's his Bris or Melb form and not the form of his prev Tigers days.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7108
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:23 pm

One of my most hated players ...he dogged it last time he was with us , no way I'd want that bludger back .
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16241
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:29 pm

Might see different output under Cleary, but overall no thanks.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5142
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:31 pm

No way, rather David Taylor

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:31 pm

That signing would be worse than the Benji resigning.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:32 pm

hope not

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6390
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:33 pm

I would take him without a second thought. You have to remember our likely forward pack in 2018 is going to be one hell of a unit so he will not be on his Pat malone

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:35 pm

supercoach wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:33 pm
I would take him without a second thought. You have to remember our likely forward pack in 2018 is going to be one hell of a unit so he will not be on his Pat malone
would he play on the bench if he did sign

User avatar
helmesy
Member
Member
Posts: 1804
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:18 am
Location: Sydney

Post by helmesy » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:44 pm

Teddy Blair has been good for Broncos but I seriously doubt we'll see him back here.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:45 pm

Hopefully he remembers the games are on the weekend and not on the training paddock this time

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 4:56 pm

I reckon if he did come back, he will be a much better player. We are a different outfit next year... New coach, new board, 80% of the team has changed since then. He wouldn't be on too much either.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 5:20 pm

I really hope not. I don't think he is good at the Broncos.

Post Reply
cron