2018 Off-Contract List

GNR4LIFE

Re: 2018 Off-Contract List

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:37 am

I'm very interested to see how Sue goes next year. I thought he was really good at the start of this year and towards the back end. He struggled during the middle half, but I think the concussions had a lot to do with that. One of my favourite players. Would really like to see him retained.

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:54 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:37 am
I'm very interested to see how Sue goes next year. I thought he was really good at the start of this year and towards the back end. He struggled during the middle half, but I think the concussions had a lot to do with that. One of my favourite players. Would really like to see him retained.
The try he scored to help us beat Manly, where he brushed off Taupau like the bodybuilding mosquito that he is, was a career highlight.

Great option as a bench front rower, especially with depth in the position and someone like Grant, Twal, or Eiso trying to take his spot.

weststigerman

Post by weststigerman » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:58 am

I think the key with Sue is to keep him in the middle, not at the edges. He was really good when he was used as an impact front rower for 30-35 mins.

I'd pick him before I'd pick Grant unless we needed at least 50 mins out of the bench front rower.