Nathan Cleary

The Queen
Member
Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat 08 Apr, 2017 5:26 pm

Re: Nathan Cleary

Post by The Queen » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:06 pm

Ivan won't go back to the Roosters he coach the under 20's there he knows what it's like there he knows he has little control over there


Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 24 Mar, 2018 5:15 pm

Nathan out 10weeks ...Brandy just confirmed there goes Penrith.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6366
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Sat 24 Mar, 2018 5:21 pm

Snake wrote:
Sat 24 Mar, 2018 5:15 pm
Nathan out 10weeks ...Brandy just confirmed there goes Penrith.
That will help us make the 8, although we might not need any help
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 24 Mar, 2018 6:21 pm

Apparently Woods took his legs out in the air after a kick..

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1189
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Sat 24 Mar, 2018 6:45 pm

I know he just got injured, wish him a well recovery

Stumbled upon this though



If the rumours regarding him signing here are true, then I can't wait...


Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Sun 25 Mar, 2018 8:38 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Sat 24 Mar, 2018 6:21 pm
Apparently Woods took his legs out in the air after a kick..
He did.

Just saw the footage.

There wasn't much in it.

It was late tho and did not have to be made and should have been a penality.

Nathan had kicked it then woods finished the tackle.

The penality is there to protect the kickers from what exactly happened to Nathan after the woods tackle .

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29296
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 29 Mar, 2018 8:32 pm

Panthers killing it without Nathan

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1895
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 29 Mar, 2018 9:02 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 29 Mar, 2018 8:32 pm
Panthers killing it without Nathan
How do you tip this year? I tipped Cows by 8. Not looking good.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 14 May, 2018 4:31 pm


Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3966
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Mon 14 May, 2018 4:44 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:31 pm
are these two trolling Gus?
that was pretty funny. I laughed
:lol:
in Ivan we distrust

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40846
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 14 May, 2018 5:30 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:31 pm
Don't sign with the WT's and that's how far you'll fall OK :twisted:

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2005
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Mon 14 May, 2018 5:42 pm

I'd love to have him here. Release Reynolds to wherever and have Brooks and Cleary as our halves.

User avatar
teddy23
Member
Member
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:46 am

Post by teddy23 » Mon 14 May, 2018 5:43 pm

That’s gold!

Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Tue 15 May, 2018 2:41 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:44 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:31 pm
are these two trolling Gus?
that was pretty funny. I laughed
:lol:
I reckon thats EXACTLY what they are both doing. Dad is pumping up Nathans next contract price like a good Dad. Can't see him coming here. If they were serious about him coming here they would be coy about it.

User avatar
hammertime
Member
Member
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Rozelle, NSW

Post by hammertime » Tue 15 May, 2018 3:01 pm

He's definitely on the table. I know that for a fact.

Whether it happens or not is a different story. I think we need to keep brooks too as a 6. Considering he has an awesome running game.

But I can imagine if the Panthers lose cleary, they'll throw the house at brooks.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17953
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 15 May, 2018 3:14 pm

Glennb wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 2:41 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:44 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:31 pm
are these two trolling Gus?
that was pretty funny. I laughed
:lol:
I reckon thats EXACTLY what they are both doing. Dad is pumping up Nathans next contract price like a good Dad. Can't see him coming here. If they were serious about him coming here they would be coy about it.
Why would he be coy? There's absolutely no surprise that he would want his son who is in demand at a club he is trying to rebuild.

They are just likely stirring Gould, and there's nothing to say that Nathan may not take the highest price if it means he gets to play under his father.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40846
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 15 May, 2018 3:27 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 3:14 pm
Glennb wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 2:41 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:44 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 4:31 pm
are these two trolling Gus?
that was pretty funny. I laughed
:lol:
I reckon thats EXACTLY what they are both doing. Dad is pumping up Nathans next contract price like a good Dad. Can't see him coming here. If they were serious about him coming here they would be coy about it.
Why would he be coy? There's absolutely no surprise that he would want his son who is in demand at a club he is trying to rebuild.

They are just likely stirring Gould, and there's nothing to say that Nathan may not take the highest price if it means he gets to play under his father.
Could we not pay Ivan extra money and it "accidently' slips into Nathan A/C at a later stage .........

Ivan's salary is not part of the salary cap .......

User avatar
hammertime
Member
Member
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Rozelle, NSW

Post by hammertime » Tue 15 May, 2018 3:36 pm

Maybe Ivan could then pony up for the oysters next time.

But alas, I think they are soon adding a cap for all support staff.

Locked