Dylan Napa

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8405
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Dylan Napa

Post by Demps » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 3:40 pm

We are no chance @ getting Crichton.
If roosters want him they will get him.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 4:05 pm

Harvey wrote:
Tue 28 Nov, 2017 4:25 pm
Napa got dominated by a no name cowboys pack and was average in origin. His reputation is built on one good game vs Burgess.
We have had too many of that type of player in the past
By a "no Name Cowboys pack" . Cmon the Cowboys have a great forward pack. You can be missing Matt Scott and still have a prop or two on the scene. Shawn Fensom, Gavin Cooper, etc are not no names.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6490
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:19 pm

colmcd wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 4:05 pm
Harvey wrote:
Tue 28 Nov, 2017 4:25 pm
Napa got dominated by a no name cowboys pack and was average in origin. His reputation is built on one good game vs Burgess.
We have had too many of that type of player in the past
By a "no Name Cowboys pack" . Cmon the Cowboys have a great forward pack. You can be missing Matt Scott and still have a prop or two on the scene. Shawn Fensom, Gavin Cooper, etc are not no names.
Add Ethan Lowe ,Jason Tamaulolo, Cohen Hess and a few other players who played, and the pack looks fine
Go hard or go home

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:33 pm

8. Matt Scott
9. Jake Granville
10. Jordan Mclean
11. Ethan Lowe
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Jason Toumalolo
14. Tei Marie Martin
15. Scott Bolton
16. John Asiata
17. Shaun Fensom

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by sideline eye » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:49 pm

will1999 wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:33 pm
8. Matt Scott
9. Jake Granville
10. Jordan Mclean
11. Ethan Lowe
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Jason Toumalolo
14. Tei Marie Martin
15. Scott Bolton
16. John Asiata
17. Shaun Fensom
If this is a list of Cowboys forwards, I don't understand why you have included Te Maire Martin. Not having a shot at you, just curious.


User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1706
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:49 pm

will1999 wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:33 pm
8. Matt Scott
9. Jake Granville
10. Jordan Mclean
11. Ethan Lowe
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Jason Toumalolo
14. Tei Marie Martin
15. Scott Bolton
16. John Asiata
17. Shaun Fensom
Coen Hess???

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29897
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 10:00 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:49 pm
will1999 wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:33 pm
8. Matt Scott
9. Jake Granville
10. Jordan Mclean
11. Ethan Lowe
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Jason Toumalolo
14. Tei Marie Martin
15. Scott Bolton
16. John Asiata
17. Shaun Fensom
Coen Hess???
Coming to Wests Tigers..obviously...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2338
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 10:59 pm

Napa would be a luxury but if at the right price starting Packer, Napa in the front row with Matulino at lock would be one heck of a bruising pack.

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 11:38 pm

sideline eye wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:49 pm
will1999 wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:33 pm
8. Matt Scott
9. Jake Granville
10. Jordan Mclean
11. Ethan Lowe
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Jason Toumalolo
14. Tei Marie Martin
15. Scott Bolton
16. John Asiata
17. Shaun Fensom
If this is a list of Cowboys forwards, I don't understand why you have included Te Maire Martin. Not having a shot at you, just curious.
Sorry I forgot about Coen Hess

Onthebus
Member
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Onthebus » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 11:03 am

Roosters will be giving Crichton a few investment properties down at Bondi to fit him in under the books

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29714
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 12:46 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 3:40 pm
We are no chance @ getting Crichton.
If roosters want him they will get him.
Apparently its already a done deal for '19

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 1:19 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 12:46 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 3:40 pm
We are no chance @ getting Crichton.
If roosters want him they will get him.
Apparently its already a done deal for '19

Yep no doubt. In a way, I kinda hope Crichton turns out to be a one season wonder just to stick it up the Roosters. Unlikely to happen I know, but I did think Daniel Mortimer and Ben Murdoch-Masila were gonna be stars at one point ;)

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41510
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 1:22 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 10:00 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:49 pm
will1999 wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2017 9:33 pm
8. Matt Scott
9. Jake Granville
10. Jordan Mclean
11. Ethan Lowe
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Jason Toumalolo
14. Tei Marie Martin
15. Scott Bolton
16. John Asiata
17. Shaun Fensom
Coen Hess???
Coming to Wests Tigers..obviously...
Not now that we found out Santa wasn't real , Ivan's getting coal (for the bus )Xmas Day

Post Reply