Pita Godinet

User avatar
LeichhardtTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon 26 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Adelaide

Pita Godinet

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 6:49 pm

Um, didn't see this one coming! No 29 Pita Godinet - Just one to go? Or is he on some lower tier deal?
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.


User avatar
LeichhardtTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon 26 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Adelaide

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 6:51 pm

Just checked again and he is part of the top 30! http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... t_pla.html
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25457
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:03 pm

When did dis happen..?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9107
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:12 pm

You heard it here first!

Balmain Boy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2763
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:21 pm

You didn't see the announcement made 2 days ago coming? Nor the lengthy discussion on what Pita brings to the squad?


User avatar
LeichhardtTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon 26 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Adelaide

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:59 pm

Sorry, Balmain Boy - I was at the Cricket in Adelaide.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1048
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 8:03 pm

LeichhardtTiger wrote:
Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:59 pm
Sorry, Balmain Boy - I was at the Cricket in Adelaide.
Yeah well I guess that would put you to sleep for a few days :lol:

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:41 pm

Nothing wrong with giving the poms a kick in the arse!!!
Twice in one week.

User avatar
Dan Blanco
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Dan Blanco » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 3:07 am

Astute signing. Keeps money in the piggy bank for lucky #30

I think Ivan must really like what Tyson Gamble is bringing to the table @ training. I'd hazard a guess he might just see a bit of 1st grade this year. Pita was brought in to shore up the reserves (play no.9,6,1) - or injury cover @ 9 if one of Liddle or Mcllwrick go's down. I've got high hopes for Gamble, he could be our Ace up the sleeve if anyone gets slack. The kid reminds me of Kurt Mann a little. I don't know, we'll see.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25578
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 5:48 am

You just know #30 will be even more underwhelming than Godinet

yeti
Member
Member
Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue 08 Nov, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by yeti » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:38 am

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 5:48 am
You just know #30 will be even more underwhelming than Godinet
I see the cynic in you is still alive and well Ink. ;)

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 880
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:07 am

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 5:48 am
You just know #30 will be even more underwhelming than Godinet
You would have to search long and hard for a signing more underwhelming than Godinet.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 10:56 am

avocadoontoast wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:07 am
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 5:48 am
You just know #30 will be even more underwhelming than Godinet
You would have to search long and hard for a signing more underwhelming than Godinet.
Chase Stanley, Lewis Brown, Sam Williams, Tony Williams, Greg Eastwood, Trent Hodkinson, Jack Wighton, William Zillman, Brayden Wiliame, Dave Tyrell....
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25457
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 11:05 am

Matt Groat is only playing for Easts Tigers in QRL Cup..I'm sure he could be lured back..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 880
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 2:07 pm

Tacky wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 10:56 am
avocadoontoast wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:07 am
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 5:48 am
You just know #30 will be even more underwhelming than Godinet
You would have to search long and hard for a signing more underwhelming than Godinet.
Chase Stanley, Lewis Brown, Sam Williams, Tony Williams, Greg Eastwood, Trent Hodkinson, Jack Wighton, William Zillman, Brayden Wiliame, Dave Tyrell....
As bad as they all are....i don't know that they're worse.

User avatar
wd in perth
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by wd in perth » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:38 pm

I've never really understood the hatred for wighton. Seems everyone either can't stand the guy or thinks he's crap. I dunno, but I've seen him have some pretty damn good games

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6399
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:50 pm

wd in perth wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:38 pm
I've never really understood the hatred for wighton. Seems everyone either can't stand the guy or thinks he's crap. I dunno, but I've seen him have some pretty damn good games
Jack Wighton would have been closed to a first pick choice starting centre for the blues if Sticky had not tried to make him into a fullback. He was a great defensive centre, strong,hard as nails and was not a slug in a foot race. Probably even could have made the switch to the backrow, but Sticky destroyed all that.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 10:00 pm

supercoach wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:50 pm
wd in perth wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:38 pm
I've never really understood the hatred for wighton. Seems everyone either can't stand the guy or thinks he's crap. I dunno, but I've seen him have some pretty damn good games
Jack Wighton would have been closed to a first pick choice starting centre for the blues if Sticky had not tried to make him into a fullback. He was a great defensive centre, strong,hard as nails and was not a slug in a foot race. Probably even could have made the switch to the backrow, but Sticky destroyed all that.
I'd still gladly sign him as a centre, I just think he's a bit of a rubbish fullback given his hands and decision making.

Post Reply
cron