Fullback Recruit

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2908
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Re: Fullback Recruit

Post by Nelson » Tue 24 Apr, 2018 5:12 pm

stevied wrote:
Tue 24 Apr, 2018 5:08 pm
Both are outstanding broken field runners but are they better than our own Dylan Smith? I guess they are ahead in their development, having played ISP.
Well they're both 2 years older, which is pretty significant at that age. Not many 18/19 year olds you can throw in first grade but plenty of 20/21 year olds you can.


bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2152
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 24 Apr, 2018 6:15 pm

loyalotiger01 wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 4:54 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 4:32 pm
I haven't heard of Meaney, what kind of characteristics does he have as a fullback?
He’s like Tedesco but skinnier, taller and can nail conversions.
Can he string two words together, and not sound like a goose?

User avatar
stevied
Member
Member
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:45 am

Post by stevied » Tue 24 Apr, 2018 8:26 pm

Nelson wrote:
Tue 24 Apr, 2018 5:12 pm
stevied wrote:
Tue 24 Apr, 2018 5:08 pm
Both are outstanding broken field runners but are they better than our own Dylan Smith? I guess they are ahead in their development, having played ISP.
Well they're both 2 years older, which is pretty significant at that age. Not many 18/19 year olds you can throw in first grade but plenty of 20/21 year olds you can.
Fair enough. Thanks Nelson. Wasn't sure of the ages of Meaney and Field.

User avatar
stevied
Member
Member
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:45 am

Post by stevied » Tue 24 Apr, 2018 8:28 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Tue 24 Apr, 2018 6:15 pm
loyalotiger01 wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 4:54 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 4:32 pm
I haven't heard of Meaney, what kind of characteristics does he have as a fullback?
He’s like Tedesco but skinnier, taller and can nail conversions.
Can he string two words together, and not sound like a goose?
Teddy's words were were virtually unintelligible at times, they were uttered so fast.

TigerSJ
Member
Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue 22 Apr, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by TigerSJ » Wed 25 Apr, 2018 1:17 pm

stevied wrote:
Tue 24 Apr, 2018 8:28 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Tue 24 Apr, 2018 6:15 pm
loyalotiger01 wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 4:54 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Mon 23 Apr, 2018 4:32 pm
I haven't heard of Meaney, what kind of characteristics does he have as a fullback?
He’s like Tedesco but skinnier, taller and can nail conversions.
Can he string two words together, and not sound like a goose?
Teddy's words were were virtually unintelligible at times, they were uttered so fast.
Hey BathurstT, I think loyaloT said "nail conversions" not "nail conversations"!


TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TonyTiger » Tue 01 May, 2018 6:43 pm

Has Teddy done away with the famous ‘Teddy’ mouth guard? I have seen it this year, maybe he’s getting some neon lights incorporated into the guard he stands out in the crowd.
One thing at a time Teddy, the speech therapist should be the priority.

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Tue 01 May, 2018 7:38 pm

TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 01 May, 2018 6:43 pm
Has Teddy done away with the famous ‘Teddy’ mouth guard? I have seen it this year, maybe he’s getting some neon lights incorporated into the guard he stands out in the crowd.
One thing at a time Teddy, the speech therapist should be the priority.
Ouche

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6411
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 02 May, 2018 7:37 am

TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 01 May, 2018 6:43 pm
Has Teddy done away with the famous ‘Teddy’ mouth guard? I have seen it this year, maybe he’s getting some neon lights incorporated into the guard he stands out in the crowd.
One thing at a time Teddy, the speech therapist should be the priority.
😂 Savage
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply