851 wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:15 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 8:47 pm
How are the bulldogs legit chasing him?
They couldn't afford the man.
The dogs can't even afford to buy our wingers, let alone Mansour
😂 I know right...

Word is they have to drop a big name player or two like Foran or Jackson calibre... Then fill their squad with a bunch of minimum value players... Think: Kurtis Rowe, 100k
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Wed 09 May, 2018 9:27 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:18 pm
851 wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:15 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 8:47 pm
How are the bulldogs legit chasing him?
They couldn't afford the man.
The dogs can't even afford to buy our wingers, let alone Mansour
😂 I know right...

Word is they have to drop a big name player or two like Foran or Jackson calibre... Then fill their squad with a bunch of minimum value players... Think: Kurtis Rowe, 100k
I heard that Aiden Tollman was being shopped or has signed with the Sharks. If he is opening up then the Dogs could sign Mansour for less. Maybe one of the Morris's are retiring or returning to the Dragons (Jason Nightingale will be retiring soon). Now add all the other swaps being discussed, Munster, Coote, etc.

Were going to see a stack of player movement and we have CA$H.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 09 May, 2018 9:28 pm

He's going to the Chooks. Canterbury are in a cap hole they will not be spending stupid money on a winger.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Demps

Post by Demps » Wed 09 May, 2018 9:31 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:28 pm
He's going to the Chooks. Canterbury are in a cap hole they will not be spending stupid money on a winger.
#Guaranteed.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Wed 09 May, 2018 9:37 pm

I think he stays at Penrith. Roosters have Ferguson, Tupou, Manu, Mitchell who can play wing. They need front rowers. If he leaves we are odds on the best fit and most cash.
I like Mansour but we have other needs than a high priced winger. With Thompson, Fonua, Nofa, MWZ it’s not a huge need. Fullback, second row, centre and a back up hooker are bigger requirements.

Demps

Post by Demps » Wed 09 May, 2018 9:47 pm

TYGA wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:37 pm
I think he stays at Penrith. Roosters have Ferguson, Tupou, Manu, Mitchell who can play wing. They need front rowers. If he leaves we are odds on the best fit and most cash.
I like Mansour but we have other needs than a high priced winger. With Thompson, Fonua, Nofa, MWZ it’s not a huge need. Fullback, second row, centre and a back up hooker are bigger requirements.
Fergo off contract. Not sure if he's sticking around?
#Unbeatable

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Wed 09 May, 2018 9:55 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:47 pm
TYGA wrote:
He’ll stay at the Rorters Politis is a big supporter of his. Taupau will be on his way also. Roosters rumoured to be getting rid of all their forwards JWH, Napa, Takieahou, Aubusson, Friend. Big broom going through.

Demps

Post by Demps » Wed 09 May, 2018 9:57 pm

TYGA wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:55 pm
Demps wrote:
TYGA wrote:
He’ll stay at the Rorters Politis is a big supporter of his. Taupau will be on his way also. Roosters rumoured to be getting rid of all their forwards JWH, Napa, Takieahou, Aubusson, Friend. Big broom going through.
Wow, sack all those dudes? That'd free up a lot of cash.
Friend has been a dud this year.
#Unbeatable

Monnas

Post by Monnas » Wed 09 May, 2018 10:14 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 9:57 pm
TYGA wrote:
Demps wrote:
TYGA wrote:

Would it though? If you ask the Roosters now they would say that they are all on minimum, once they are gone each frees up a million at least per player. Roosters could be in surplus.

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Wed 09 May, 2018 10:19 pm

Demps wrote:
TYGA wrote:
Demps wrote:
TYGA wrote:
They can make anything happen. But money doesn’t buy you premierships probably gets you in the top 4 every year though.

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Thu 10 May, 2018 12:23 am

TYGA wrote:
Wed 09 May, 2018 10:19 pm
Demps wrote:
TYGA wrote:
Demps wrote:

They can make anything happen. But money doesn’t buy you premierships probably gets you in the top 4 every year though.
Last time the Roosters pushed a Broom, there were still good forwards around. Nate Myles was still useful in the Titans.

Glad to take JWH at the right price, maybe Napa too. I like Aubusson but don't know what he would offer our pack.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 10 May, 2018 5:54 am

Snake wrote:
Wed 02 May, 2018 2:53 pm
A side note on Mansour his injury was not as bad as thought when operated on so that is good news for the guy..
Dunno bout that... Doctors described his injuries similar to a head on vehicle accident victim, face caved in with multiple fractures.. Plates nuts bolts screws everywhere... "like a jigsaw puzzle..."

TonyTiger

Post by TonyTiger » Thu 17 May, 2018 7:50 pm

Mansour has just re-signed with the Panthers - good news for us, we can move on from this now.

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 17 May, 2018 10:08 pm

Loyalty
#Unbeatable

willow

Post by willow » Thu 17 May, 2018 11:02 pm

One topic we can put to bed