Lolohea

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5452
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Lolohea

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 9:00 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:26 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:19 pm
Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:06 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:02 pm


Bad injuries can do that to some of the most talented in the NRL....Tui is no diferent, but jut keep bad mouthing him like many other key board warriors have over the last few weeks....its human nature until you walk a mile in their shoes...I hope he does come good if not Ivan will know what to do with him.....If he seriously wants to shine in the NRL then its up to him ,Im sure he and Ivan have had many long discussions regarding his form....dont make out you know more than the man qualified for the job,we are after all just fans with no inside info,rather personal opinion wich means SFA to the ones who are the main concern...
Did I hit a Nerve ??

How did i bad mouth him ?

Everyone on this forum has an opinion so stop acting like his mother and being over protective

And BTW, using SFA also violates rules of the Forum

You of all people should know that !

And on the topic of Bad injuries, do you see Chris Lawrence running slow ??
Still goes hard for as long as he can

so shut up and take a seat
Didnt hit a nerve at all...I have played the game and know exactly how some players deal with injuries and the step up to another grade...Tui had wraps on him for quite awhile ,Ivan coached him for a fair period and wanted him at the Tigers...he is the man in charge and if Tui cant deliver for whatever reason then Ivan will find a solution...if you cant handle being told something from someone who has had experience in the same situation,then its best if you say nothing at all and listen to an honest perspective,not a negative jibe....
Now go back and read my initial Post

Urgency has nothing to do with injuries.
I didnt say he was slow, i said he didnt look busy

Compare him to CT at fullback
One waits for the ball to bounce and come to a rest whilst the other attacks it and runs back as soon as he can

Once again, i say Tui doesnt show the urgency.
No mention of his form, ability, skill or the lack off.
That would be a personal attack and bad mouthing

And for the record i can claim expertise in my own field too. This post has nothing to do with you, Its about Tui
Your right it isnt about me it is about Tui,Im just trying to show reasons why he has a slump in form suddenly,when last year he was superb at 5/8...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D


TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5452
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 9:07 pm

851 wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:25 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:19 pm
Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:06 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 8:02 pm


Bad injuries can do that to some of the most talented in the NRL....Tui is no diferent, but jut keep bad mouthing him like many other key board warriors have over the last few weeks....its human nature until you walk a mile in their shoes...I hope he does come good if not Ivan will know what to do with him.....If he seriously wants to shine in the NRL then its up to him ,Im sure he and Ivan have had many long discussions regarding his form....dont make out you know more than the man qualified for the job,we are after all just fans with no inside info,rather personal opinion wich means SFA to the ones who are the main concern...
Did I hit a Nerve ??

How did i bad mouth him ?

Everyone on this forum has an opinion so stop acting like his mother and being over protective

And BTW, using SFA also violates rules of the Forum

You of all people should know that !

And on the topic of Bad injuries, do you see Chris Lawrence running slow ??
Still goes hard for as long as he can

so shut up and take a seat
Didnt hit a nerve at all...I have played the game and know exactly how some players deal with injuries and the step up to another grade...Tui had wraps on him for quite awhile ,Ivan coached him for a fair period and wanted him at the Tigers...he is the man in charge and if Tui cant deliver for whatever reason then Ivan will find a solution...if you cant handle being told something from someone who has had experience in the same situation,then its best if you say nothing at all and listen to an honest perspective,not a negative jibe....
He needs to find his form, enthusiasm, hunger or what ever it is in reserve grade, we do not have the talent to carry a non interested bludger in our 1st grade team.
And its only your opinion that he is a BLUDGER in our first grade team....show some respect to a guy who did a great job when he first came here and help lift us off the bottom of the ladder...until you clearly know his deficiencies and injuries like Ivan does ,then keep your snide remarks to yourself...I for one am very grateful for the squad we have,they have given us fans an injection of enthusiasm that we havent had for along tim ,to me they are all great guys trying to do a job in what was an absolute bascket case of a club prior to 2018...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12029
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 9:35 pm

Very poor footballer , he is still carrying to much weight which tells me he is mentally lazy and has no drive to get to his best .

Get rid of him
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 9:42 pm

I would cut him completely.

Never had high hopes for him.

Might be a nice guy and good talent but can't even get himself in proper shape.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6126
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 9:54 pm

TigerBlood93 wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 1:44 am
I hope not! I like Tui, besides what do we get out of swapping him for Moses? Still paying close to 700k for Moses. Doesn't make sense
A Footballer!!!


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28929
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 10:04 pm

Looks like a nerve was hit.

Too.many excuses being made for this gun shy guy.

Needs to pull his finger out and have a real go

Tigertail
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon 01 May, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Tigertail » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 12:34 am

Well the coach knows best, and selected Tui as fullback, because currently he is our best option, and if he reaches his full potential will stay there next year as well. Thats it

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5093
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:21 am

Tigertail wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 12:34 am
Well the coach knows best, and selected Tui as fullback, because currently he is our best option, and if he reaches his full potential will stay there next year as well. Thats it
Actually he is not Thompson is the form fullback at the club ..Understand why the coach has left him on the the wing no use weakening another position , Kev N is a better option at the moment he has shown in the past he is capable.
Tui’s form at present rates him at least 3rd on the ladder,who knows why Cleary keeps him there maybe hoping he will kick on ,my opinion is he will be shown the door sooner than later .

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:48 am

Was a big fan of him coming to the club but he is under performing.

Love The WestsTigers and everyone else has a right as a fan to comment without people getting their knickers in a knot.

Still time for Tui to sort it out but its wearing very thin.
Its an opinion!

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3973
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:52 am

Not his best game on the weekend, sure, as I cringed when the bomb was allowed to hit his head, but overall he was not as bad as some are making out. I also think that he is not fully fit, but still carrying a minor injury, rather than a conditioning issue.

Time will tell, but still think he brings more pluses to our team than minuses.

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5452
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:13 am

Tigertail wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 12:34 am
Well the coach knows best, and selected Tui as fullback, because currently he is our best option, and if he reaches his full potential will stay there next year as well. Thats it
Exactly what I have been trying to say...Tui isnt performing to the standard most people expect,however the coach must have a reason why he keeps putting him in FG,we can say all the sarcastic comments we like but Ivan has done a fantastic job this year and he definately knows better than us and Tui is still picked...Ivan knows this squad far better than we do...



If we go back when Blair was with us on huge money,he performed poorly for ages and still got picked...


All I can say is let the coach do his job and see where this goes with Tui....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6233
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:24 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 9:35 pm
Very poor footballer , he is still carrying to much weight which tells me he is mentally lazy and has no drive to get to his best .

Get rid of him
Welcome back mate, I agree, if he plays he is judged on his performances, which have been vey ordinary
Go hard or go home

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12029
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 10:45 pm

851 wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:24 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 9:35 pm
Very poor footballer , he is still carrying to much weight which tells me he is mentally lazy and has no drive to get to his best .

Get rid of him
Welcome back mate, I agree, if he plays he is judged on his performances, which have been vey ordinary
Hey Captain

Hate the way he takes the ball up when the opposition kicks it downfield to him and just jogs it casually or throws ridiculous passes to Thomson to take the hit up....happened in the 1st few Rounds.
He had a few good games at 5/8th last year but there is no way he is a fullback and seems like he has lost a bit of speed compared to his earlier years at the Warriors.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tonza
Member
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun 04 Mar, 2018 10:50 am

Post by tonza » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 4:00 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:48 am
Was a big fan of him coming to the club but he is under performing.

Love The WestsTigers and everyone else has a right as a fan to comment without people getting their knickers in a knot.

Still time for Tui to sort it out but its wearing very thin.
As was I, but unlike others I really hope he can come good because it would be in the best interest of the Tigers and all us fans. But as you say everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5576
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 4:27 pm

So many are saying drop Tui but have a look at our ISP line up and tell me who you would replace him with. Don't suggest on Thompson because putting him at fullback would weaken our wing situation. Don't forget that Tui is the best goal kicker in the side. Marsters has trouble kicking goals if he is to kick more than 15 metres from the side of either goal post.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28929
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 4:56 pm

Your arguing he's a better kicker bit IC don't seem to think so... So no argument really.
Kev would easily be better than Tui is now.
Lets see if he puts his body on the line this weekend

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2900
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 5:07 pm

im one whos defended him in the past. hard to anymore after his last 2 weeks. doesnt have what it takes to be a fullback. might make an ok first grade standard 5/8 but thats it.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2935
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 5:13 pm

Hopefully has a strong performance this weekend, looked like his confidence needs it.

Needs to run out there and put his body on the line and treat every game like its his last.

He should be feeling some pressure with Kev not in first grade.

Post Reply