Official Moses Mbye signs till 2022..

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Re: Official Moses Mbye signs till 2022..

Post by swag tiger » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 10:06 pm
Ivan cleary wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:22 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:15 pm
160 meters, 6 tackle breaks and 1 line break. I will take that from a fullback anyday.
and a try
How was his defence?
Very hard to defend when it is 2 on 1 and you are the 1. Which was the case with most tries that came his way.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2


formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3966
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 10:19 pm

Main thing is that he seems to have pulled up okay and ready to roll at training next week.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17824
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 12:33 am

Our backline looks a much better prospect with Corey staying on a wing and Mbye coming in at the back. He's a much better fullback than Lolohea and he's only been there for half a season.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 988
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by sideline eye » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 3:13 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 12:33 am
Our backline looks a much better prospect with Corey staying on a wing and Mbye coming in at the back. He's a much better fullback than Lolohea and he's only been there for half a season.
True but we have now lost Mahe Fonua, maybe for the rest of the season. Sigh........................................

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 3:22 pm

1. Mbye
2. CT
3. Esan
4. Kev
5. MWZ / till Nofo returns
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2934
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:22 pm


The Queen
Member
Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat 08 Apr, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by The Queen » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:39 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:22 pm
Even if he doesn't play well he looks the goods in the Jersey

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17824
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:46 pm

Optimistic about Mbye, he has looked good this year in a godawful Dogs team.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:54 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:46 pm
Optimistic about Mbye, he has looked good this year in a godawful Dogs team.
We need more than Moses to save us, we need Jesus Christ as well after sunday's effort
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17824
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:56 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:54 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:46 pm
Optimistic about Mbye, he has looked good this year in a godawful Dogs team.
We need more than Moses to save us, we need Jesus Christ as well after sunday's effort
Jesus (Rowdy,) went off injured.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4942
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 5:03 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:54 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:46 pm
Optimistic about Mbye, he has looked good this year in a godawful Dogs team.
We need more than Moses to save us, we need Jesus Christ as well after sunday's effort
Think he has more to worry about than the Wests Tigers.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 5:04 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:56 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:54 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 4:46 pm
Optimistic about Mbye, he has looked good this year in a godawful Dogs team.
We need more than Moses to save us, we need Jesus Christ as well after sunday's effort
Jesus (Rowdy,) went off injured.
Love it, Rowdy is God.
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2934
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 6:03 pm

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/201 ... s-colours/

Moses Mbye's first interview in Wests Tigers colours

New recruit Moses Mbye reflects on his first day in Wests Tigers colours and his excitement to be at the club for the coming few seasons.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 6:45 pm

He speaks well, seems like an Ivan type of recruit, hope he can spark our poor attack
Go hard or go home

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22143
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 6:51 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 6:45 pm
He speaks well, seems like an Ivan type of recruit, hope he can spark our poor attack
What’s an Ivan type of recruit? The way some of them are playing atm, I’m not sure that’s a compliment :?

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 6:52 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 6:51 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 6:45 pm
He speaks well, seems like an Ivan type of recruit, hope he can spark our poor attack
What’s an Ivan type of recruit? The way some of them are playing atm, I’m not sure that’s a compliment :?
I mean humble and team oriented
Go hard or go home

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5909
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 7:05 pm

Isn't it funny, we are all bemoaning the gradual decline of the 2018 Wests Tigers, but Mbye is finding himself in a much more positive position than this time last week.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 7:20 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 7:05 pm
Isn't it funny, we are all bemoaning the gradual decline of the 2018 Wests Tigers, but Mbye is finding himself in a much more positive position than this time last week.
One mans trash is another man's treasure, hope it rubs off on some of the non performers from yesterday
Go hard or go home

Post Reply