Wests Tigers sign Robbie Farah for 2018 Official

What are your thoughts on signing Robbie Farah back?

Yeah, that would be great.
59%
Hell no.
41%

Total votes: 292

The Patriot

Re: What are your thoughts on signing Robbie Farah back?

Post by The Patriot » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 12:36 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:05 pm
I hate Robbie Farah and even I want him back after today
I could only see parts of the game but I have never witnessed poorer passing from DH as I seen today. My schoolboy team had a better DH than they had today. And that was in spite of the Catholic nuns only being our footie coaches.

Exactly right, it's up there with the worst ive seen.
Its an opinion!

Droppy

Post by Droppy » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 1:59 am

Can't get him back quick enough! Question whether he wants to come back after today's debacle.

Needaname

Post by Needaname » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 7:04 am

I’d say so, and given the loss, I’d say South Sydney would be more for it as we are almost completely out of the running for the final. We need a quality hooker to finish the year so our young quality hooker doesn’t have to get rushed back into first grade out of desperation. Robbie plays 80 minutes that solves a lot of issues in itself. Hopefully Liddle can continue to get consecutive games for 80 minutes in ISP as well.
Sign Robbie / Don’t rush the Kid!

Elderslie Tiger

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 7:17 am

Bring him back Canberra showed what an experienced hooker can do yesterday it will only be 18 month deal if that, by that time Liddle should be mature enough for first grade ET IS NOT A HOOKER

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 8:11 am

Does anyone else notice the correlation between Wests/Farah media circuses and poor performances on the field.

He is not even here yet and doing damage.

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 8:21 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:05 pm
I hate Robbie Farah and even I want him back after today
I could only see parts of the game but I have never witnessed poorer passing from DH as I seen today. My schoolboy team had a better DH than they had today. And that was in spite of the Catholic nuns only being our footie coaches.
Maybe get the Nuns to visit IC and our no.9s!
Let's make the Tigers great again!

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 8:40 am

Harvey wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 8:11 am
Does anyone else notice the correlation between Wests/Farah media circuses and poor performances on the field.

You have to be kidding :roll
There was an earthquake in Indonesia yesterday
, and I have it from a reliable source that Robbie Farah is implicated in that too

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:20 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 9:34 pm
larrycorowa wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:03 pm
What a load of baloney....what about his role in getting sheens and potter sacked....karma is a b**** and so is robbie
It’s one thing to dislike someone whatever the degree , but when some of the members let their hatred cloud their judgement as to what we need in the team, it goes beyond reason.
The facts are :
If we are to have a hope in hell of getting into the Eight, we need a quality Hooker,
Taylor isn’t a hookers Bum
Mckilrick is not a first grader
Liddle isn’t there yet
Lichaa is unlikely to be eagerly sought as a hooker by any other club in the game, and the reason is that he’s not especially good,and he’s not even here.

Farah has had great games in his two appearances in first grade, recently, so he’s still capable to play at that level, he’d be as keen as hell to finish on a good note ,and would be better than any other hooker that is available,

The idiot that we had here as a coach has gone , and been replaced by a Coach who seems to extract respect from the players under him , unlike JT,
and there’s no reason to think that he’d wouldn’t do the same with RF,

The interview with Souths Coach in the last two weeks showed that he had a high regard for the attitude that Robbie has shown with them, and Cook has said himself that he’s learned a lot from him,
Yet some here keep going on about him as if he’s Attila the Hun.

It might be hard to take ,if he does come back and makes a difference to our terrible DH”s games, but dislike him all you like , but he is what’s needed at least until the end of the season,
Or would you prefer to get your way ,and keep the team suffering from not having a decent DH
I'd rather the team and myself suffer. Never want to see him in a tigers Jersey again. Unfortunately, it seems I probably will.

andrew 474

Post by andrew 474 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:26 am

Should be a 9.30 am pick up for Mr Farrah heading to concord to close the deal and get training , he is needed to help win the comp or at least get into the semis , forget Yesterday , back to basics as we did in those first few games , it was clearly said first games were our chance to knock a few off , we did it , now we need to re group , bring in the new guy or guys and get going , we can still get in the 8

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:37 am

Harvey wrote:

This is the sort of rubbish we will have to put up with if he returns.
The blame Robbie for everything brigade.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:41 am

Eddie wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:37 am
Harvey wrote:

Yep, it is disgraceful. He should stay away.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:43 am

andrew 474 wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:26 am
Should be a 9.30 am pick up for Mr Farrah heading to concord to close the deal and get training , he is needed to help win the comp or at least get into the semis , forget Yesterday , back to basics as we did in those first few games , it was clearly said first games were our chance to knock a few off , we did it , now we need to re group , bring in the new guy or guys and get going , we can still get in the 8
Perfect situation for him. If the side turns things around and make the 8, it is all due to him. If the downward spiral continues, then it is the fault of the players around him (look at how they were going before I arrived).

Skip

Post by Skip » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:49 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 11:24 pm
Skip wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 2:35 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 12:16 pm
One of the biggest issues many on this subject need to understand is you support your team first an players come very secondary as do the coaches

Not vice versa Yes you can support both and you should back whoever the coach picks

But when your love of a player exceeds your love of the club , something's not right

And the same goes for your hatred of a player (as a player ) when it exceeds your support for the club then it is an issue
Hmmmm you said a couple pages back if we were to sign Robbie you would hand in your WT membership... what's the deal?
Still will champ if Robbie is brought back

My point is your a WT's supporter first and foremost , players will always come and go
Wait what?... you're saying to choose the club over any player as they "come and go" but your hatred for Robbie is enough to make you throw your membership away, sounds contradicting to me
"It's not because i'm lazy, it's because i don't care"

Gus 22

Post by Gus 22 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 10:17 am

Happy Tiger, you are not making any sense. You are contradicting your own argument.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 10:33 am

He is on hiding to nothing if he comes back.

If by some miracle things turnaround he will be blamed for making it all about him.

And the more likely scenario things will continue to spiral downhill and it will definitely rest on his poor service stifling our brilliant attack.
So Robbie can take the easy option, and stay put and enjoy the ride with what looks like a real premiership threat, or he could come back and help us out and wear the blame for what ever angle people choose to aim it from.

Sully

Post by Sully » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 10:54 am

I was not in favour of him coming back at first, but due to Liddle not being ready I believe this to be our only option as the current service from dummy half is not first grade standard. MM started ok yesterday but is not going to get 80 minutes from him. We need to take the gamble in Farah and if he does not bring drama to the position I do believe he will be an asset to the team. I did not want Marshall back but he has put in when on the field and I understand more when off the field also.

Liddle is the future but that may not be this season unfortunately

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 10:58 am

Telltails wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 10:33 am
He is on hiding to nothing if he comes back.

If by some miracle things turnaround he will be blamed for making it all about him.

And the more likely scenario things will continue to spiral downhill and it will definitely rest on his poor service stifling our brilliant attack.
So Robbie can take the easy option, and stay put and enjoy the ride with what looks like a real premiership threat, or he could come back and help us out and wear the blame for what ever angle people choose to aim it from.

True.

This team has been on a downward spiral for a while with so real end in sight.

With Souths x 2 and Dragon x 2 over the finals 9 rounds we are looking at a long end to the season.

The easier option for Farah would be to sit and Souths rather then return to a side that has been going like a busted for a couple of months really.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 11:06 am

Eddie wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:37 am
Harvey wrote:

Absolute rubbish isn't it. Should be moderated imo
Its an opinion!