Wests Tigers sign Robbie Farah for 2018 Official

What are your thoughts on signing Robbie Farah back?

Yeah, that would be great.
59%
Hell no.
41%

Total votes: 292

goldcoast tiger

Re: What are your thoughts on signing Robbie Farah back?

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:28 am

Furious1 wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:06 am
hammertime wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:00 am
South's still have to agree on the money. I still think it has a high probability of falling over. Souths have him on a decent wage and I can't imagine we'll be willing to pay overs for a season where we're at long odds to make the 8.
We won't have to pay too much if there's a swap.
Clutch ing at straws Hammer

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:29 am

I honestly can't believe this is actually happening. Never in a million years would I thought this would ever happen. It was weird enough Benji coming back, but now Farah returning as well is just plain bizarre! I'm living in bizarro world 😳

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:33 am

Chris wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 3:55 am
I originally voted no for Robbie for the simple fact that I'd rather we spent our time and resources developing a quality hooker. It seems that Robbie is a band-aid solution to our current problems and Im ok with that as long there is a long term plan in place for that position.

As for the constant talk about Robbie bringing his dramas to get his way, Im confident that IC is his own man and has a bit more pride in himself to allow for those antics. The difference between IC from Potter and Taylor is that he's here to help us, not build an NRL coaching career. Im pretty confident that Robbie knows that he'll be out on his arse if he tries to pull any shenanigans with IC.
So if IC has written off Liddle , Godinet and Killa

What is the plan for 2019 and beyond

If Liddle is still the plan for the future you stick with him and develop him on the run , like clubs do with so many other footballers ie Brooks

The 2018 list off contract is Smith , Buhrer, Pritchard ,Rein , Segeyaro , JMK , Cherrington and Farah

None of which bar Rein fill me with much confidence long term (No way Cam is coming to the WT's )

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:37 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:33 am
Chris wrote:
I originally voted no for Robbie for the simple fact that I'd rather we spent our time and resources developing a quality hooker. It seems that Robbie is a band-aid solution to our current problems and Im ok with that as long there is a long term plan in place for that position.

As for the constant talk about Robbie bringing his dramas to get his way, Im confident that IC is his own man and has a bit more pride in himself to allow for those antics. The difference between IC from Potter and Taylor is that he's here to help us, not build an NRL coaching career. Im pretty confident that Robbie knows that he'll be out on his arse if he tries to pull any shenanigans with IC.

If Liddle is still the plan for the future you stick with him and develop him on the run , like clubs do with so many other footballers ie Brooks

The 2018 list off contract is Smith , Buhrer, Pritchard ,Rein , Segeyaro , JMK , Cherrington and Farah

None of which bar Rein fill me with much confidence long term (No way Cam is coming to the WT's )
We've been developing Brooks since Nathan Cleary was playing Harold Mathews :lol: :lol: .

That's all we do just sign average squad players.... 3 average hookers at our disposal :brick:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:00 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:37 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:33 am
Chris wrote:

We've been developing Brooks since Nathan Cleary was playing Harold Mathews :lol: :lol: .

That's all we do just sign average squad players.... 3 average hookers at our disposal :brick:
Soon to be 4. We thrive on the average. You can aff Mybe and Kelly to list.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:06 am

from Souths Warren:

BREAKING NEWS:

Beau Ryan (who has inside information) has broken the following news on morning radio concerning South Sydney…

Russell Crowe has vetoed the release of Robbie Farah who will not be released (Crowe is adamant)

Crowe will not leave Souths vulnerable should something happen to Damien Cook over the origin period or for the rest of the year

Crowe was also not going to let the ONLY feasible replacement for Cook over the origin period walk out the door when he is most needed
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Elderslie Tiger

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:13 am

Farahs experience will add a lot to Liddles development whilst not quite ready for the rigors of NRL he has shown potential and with a injury free off season and a good preseason he could be anything next year and with a job on offer for Farah after football if he's not needed to play next year would make a good addition to the coaching staff

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:36 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:06 am
from Souths Warren:

BREAKING NEWS:

Beau Ryan (who has inside information) has broken the following news on morning radio concerning South Sydney…

Russell Crowe has vetoed the release of Robbie Farah who will not be released (Crowe is adamant)

Crowe will not leave Souths vulnerable should something happen to Damien Cook over the origin period or for the rest of the year

Crowe was also not going to let the ONLY feasible replacement for Cook over the origin period walk out the door when he is most needed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If true .

Goes to show the media are a pack of arseholes ( anything for a story ) , technically Farah or Cleary have never stated publicly that this was about to occur but at the same time they have never publicly denied this was on the pipe line behind the scenes .

I think it's in Crowe's best interest to keep Farah in the event of a injury to Cook but by gee what a Circus :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:38 am

I think it was meant as a joke. Isn't Beau the guy who sabotaged Farah's restaurant?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:39 am

It's true..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:39 am

Sam Ayoub is preparing a picket of Rusty's next feature film.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:39 am

Then we have this.. who to believe.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:43 am

Tuiaki Chicken Wings wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:39 am

:lol: It's all happening , i'll wait for hobbo's confirmation

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:47 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sam Ayoub is preparing a picket of Rusty's next feature film.
But when Robbie was at Bunnies I can't recall him trashing Tigers whereas Ennis puts the boot into the Doggies.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:03 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:36 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:06 am
from Souths Warren:

BREAKING NEWS:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If true .

Goes to show the media are a pack of arseholes ( anything for a story ) , technically Farah or Cleary have never stated publicly that this was about to occur but at the same time they have never publicly denied this was on the pipe line behind the scenes .

I think it's in Crowe's best interest to keep Farah in the event of a injury to Cook but by gee what a Circus :lol:
Very funny you say that FT..not even here yet and the circus has begun..send in the clowns..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:18 am

Even if Beau is wrong I think that that would be the right thing for Souths to do. They have a chance to have a solid shot at the premiership but if Cook goes down or needs a break after origin they leave themselves in a bad position and let the opportunity slip. If it was my club I know what I would want to happen.

In saying that we need a dummy half and Farah appears to be our only option for the rest of this year.

4jtigers
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by 4jtigers » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:38 am

Tuiaki Chicken Wings wrote:

and the circus has started - hooray RF hooray!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Ways won't Open New Doors – author uknown

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:41 am

Who to believe? Brent Read or Beau ‘I’m a walking joke’ Ryan.

Farah is coming
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.