Wests Tigers sign Robbie Farah for 2018 Official

What are your thoughts on signing Robbie Farah back?

Yeah, that would be great.
171
59%
Hell no.
121
41%
 
Total votes: 292

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28445
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Re: Wests Tigers sign Robbie Farah for 2018 Official

Post by Geo. » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:58 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:55 pm
larrycorowa wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:15 pm
At least we Won’t have to listen to Byron bay fan pining anymore
WT only cut their nose to spite their face that effects flow down to fans, sponsorship, premiership points, TV ratings. When even the lowest knowledgeable fan in league can see the obvious it just proves the saying that there is none so blind that those who do not want to see.
You know Wests Tigers have 3 of the top 5 TV ratings games this year right...?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11905
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:00 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
They are selling quick :lol: Bloody Farah the germ look what his done .

I've changed my mind i'll be flying down for it :D Sunday afternoon ,Leichardt , Farah , Mbye , hot doggie stand , Norton street Pub
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:06 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
They are selling quick :lol: Bloody Farah the germ look what his done .

I've changed my mind i'll be flying down for it :D Sunday afternoon ,Leichardt , Farah , Mbye , hot doggie stand , Norton street Pub
And people still want to ask how is Leichhardt better than Campbelltown??? Just get to the old girl next game and watch it all unfold
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by sideline eye » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:09 pm

Eddie wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:10 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:27 pm
gallagher wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:15 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 3:54 pm
I wonder if the pasty faced scarecrow has called Robbie to wish him good luck ?
After he stops laughing im sure he will.
Butthurt ?
Taylor wont be laughing.

He axed Farah and lasted 3 Rounds after he got rid of the problem.

That after getting nocked out at Souths.

He is well and truly a laughing stock.
I don't really care about Taylor but I bet he could spell "knocked".

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28445
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:10 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:06 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
They are selling quick :lol: Bloody Farah the germ look what his done .

I've changed my mind i'll be flying down for it :D Sunday afternoon ,Leichardt , Farah , Mbye , hot doggie stand , Norton street Pub
And people still want to ask how is Leichhardt better than Campbelltown??? Just get to the old girl next game and watch it all unfold
Who asks that and why is there a need tooo....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:10 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:06 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
They are selling quick :lol: Bloody Farah the germ look what his done .

I've changed my mind i'll be flying down for it :D Sunday afternoon ,Leichardt , Farah , Mbye , hot doggie stand , Norton street Pub
And people still want to ask how is Leichhardt better than Campbelltown??? Just get to the old girl next game and watch it all unfold
Who asks that and why is there a need tooo....
I was asked this in an earlier thread last week - can’t remember who.
But you’re right - definitely no need.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

yeti
Member
Member
Posts: 1283
Joined: Tue 08 Nov, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by yeti » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm

this has made brilliant reading!
Hilarious.
Anyway, to add my two and a half cents worth ...
We had to fill one spot in the top 30 within the next 11 days. We had no hooker worth a crumb. We signed Farah for the rest of the season - both problems sorted.
Good move.
Oh - and how much is it worth in merchandise and ticket sales? He'll probably just about pay for himself in the next month!

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11905
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:18 pm

yeti wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm
this has made brilliant reading!
Hilarious.
Anyway, to add my two and a half cents worth ...
We had to fill one spot in the top 30 within the next 11 days. We had no hooker worth a crumb. We signed Farah for the rest of the season - both problems sorted.
Good move.
Oh - and how much is it worth in merchandise and ticket sales? He'll probably just about pay for himself in the next month!
Your spot on Yeti
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4447
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:29 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:58 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:55 pm
larrycorowa wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:15 pm
At least we Won’t have to listen to Byron bay fan pining anymore
WT only cut their nose to spite their face that effects flow down to fans, sponsorship, premiership points, TV ratings. When even the lowest knowledgeable fan in league can see the obvious it just proves the saying that there is none so blind that those who do not want to see.
You know Wests Tigers have 3 of the top 5 TV ratings games this year right...?
No, I was overseas for most of it but still managed to watch some of their games but no commentary or anything else. I would not expect any of those being the past few games.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39659
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:39 pm

Robbie I wish you well back at the club , do the right thing this time please

Be the players player you can be

But you start any garbage .....may karma be the SOB it can be and let it kick you repeatedly in the goolies

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4447
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:51 pm

Russell wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:33 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:30 pm
Russell wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 3:00 pm
All I ask is keep him away from Liddle.
I just hope that Liddle recognizes the opportunity that he now has to, learn from one of the best.
Just as Cook has.
Good for you.

I personally still ask the same thing.
It would be shocking for Liddle to learn that your body must be solid like a steel keg to take the rigours of being a successful hooker and that Farah is exemplary at it.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7932
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:52 pm

As if the bloke is going to walk in and start trying to powerbroke. If the last 18 months hasn't humbled him he'd have to the be the biggest tool on Earth.

I am glad to see him back. I wanted him gone but with hindsight the way it was done was cruel and extremely disrespectful to him. Cleary is going to go down as a Tigers legend eventually just for bringing these two fellas home and letting them see out their careers as Tigers. If he can get the team to the finals or better he'll be the next life member.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39659
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:51 pm
Russell wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:33 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:30 pm
Russell wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 3:00 pm
All I ask is keep him away from Liddle.
I just hope that Liddle recognizes the opportunity that he now has to, learn from one of the best.
Just as Cook has.
Good for you.

I personally still ask the same thing.
It would be shocking for Liddle to learn that your body must be solid like a steel keg to take the rigours of being a successful hooker and that Farah is exemplary at it.
You realize he did an ACL in what would of been his first full season in 2004

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4447
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:06 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:51 pm
Russell wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:33 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:30 pm


I just hope that Liddle recognizes the opportunity that he now has to, learn from one of the best.
Just as Cook has.
Good for you.

I personally still ask the same thing.
It would be shocking for Liddle to learn that your body must be solid like a steel keg to take the rigours of being a successful hooker and that Farah is exemplary at it.
You realize he did an ACL in what would of been his first full season in 2004
Maybe that is why he has built up his body for protection - he knows what happens if you don't.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2043
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:12 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
Got my tickets already. Yahoooo
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2122
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:36 pm

Harvey wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:18 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:56 pm
851 wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 5:38 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:39 pm


Um he played Origin that year when they put him in Reserve Grade says more about the Coach he had at the time and where is he now? Back pedalled to the place where they would feel sorry for him and give him employment :lol:

He's here for half year you'll be right
Exactly FT, it was all about JT and his ego, he had the current origin hooker in reserve grade and Rankin at hooker in 1st grade, the board should have sacked the fool right then for such a stupid team selection, club first my backside JT, so glad you are no longer our problem.

With the advantage of hindsight i totally agree. I gave him some benefit of doubt at the time, but it just doesnt stand up to history.

Add the board now bringing Farah back and its pretty clear Jason Taylor is mud around this club
Could just be the club completely lacks any leadership or football knowledge at the exec level.
The execs don't need to understand football, that's the coaches and football departments job. They need to understand business and to their credit business is looking good.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:38 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:12 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
Got my tickets already. Yahoooo
I got mine as well.

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 2993
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:40 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:06 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
They are selling quick :lol: Bloody Farah the germ look what his done .

I've changed my mind i'll be flying down for it :D Sunday afternoon ,Leichardt , Farah , Mbye , hot doggie stand , Norton street Pub
And people still want to ask how is Leichhardt better than Campbelltown??? Just get to the old girl next game and watch it all unfold
No thanks.

Post Reply