Wests Tigers sign Robbie Farah for 2018 Official

What are your thoughts on signing Robbie Farah back?

Yeah, that would be great.
59%
Hell no.
41%

Total votes: 292

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Wests Tigers sign Robbie Farah for 2018 Official

Post by TCL » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:48 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 6:42 pm
Whatever really, I’m fine with it. The only negative about it will be the build up to Leichhardt next week. Will all be about one person, and the game itself will take a backseat. I’m sure after a couple of games the novelty will wear off, the same way it did for Marshall, especially if we aren’t winning. Then he’ll just be another player and normal programming will resume.
I agree, the media will beat this up. The photos of him sitting on the scoreboard will be out. They will do an interview with a supporter probably BBF, their will be tears and laughter a random comment about lental soup. :roll:

No doubt he will have to do a media appearance and i hope we don't hear too many me and i's from Robbie and both he and IC try and keep a lid on it.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:55 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:38 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:12 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
Got my tickets already. Yahoooo
I got mine as well.
So have I, but has nothing to do with the signing/s, rather because of the very rare good kickoff time.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:59 pm

TCL wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:48 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Whatever really, I’m fine with it. The only negative about it will be the build up to Leichhardt next week. Will all be about one person, and the game itself will take a backseat. I’m sure after a couple of games the novelty will wear off, the same way it did for Marshall, especially if we aren’t winning. Then he’ll just be another player and normal programming will resume.
I agree, the media will beat this up. The photos of him sitting on the scoreboard will be out. They will do an interview with a supporter probably BBF, their will be tears and laughter a random comment about lental soup. :roll:

No doubt he will have to do a media appearance and i hope we don't hear too many me and i's from Robbie and both he and IC try and keep a lid on it.
He needs to publicly take ownership of his actions relating to the split and then can get on with the job.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 12:23 am

formerguest wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:59 pm
TCL wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:48 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:

He needs to publicly take ownership of his actions relating to the split and then can get on with the job.
I'll kiss BBF's left buttock if that happens!!!
And who the hell do you pray to Byron? You've picked the right one whoever it is.

snowleopard

Post by snowleopard » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 12:26 am

Will be very interesting to hear what Robbie says when they let the media get a hold of him

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 3:33 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:55 pm
larrycorowa wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 4:15 pm
At least we Won’t have to listen to Byron bay fan pining anymore
WT only cut their nose to spite their face that effects flow down to fans, sponsorship, premiership points, TV ratings. When even the lowest knowledgeable fan in league can see the obvious it just proves the saying that there is none so blind that those who do not want to see.
And many of us thought Robbie had to go and grow up before we could turn the bus in another direction. Just like benji, I’m sure Robbie will return a much more mature, humble and positive role model for our next generation. Here’s to seeing Robbie,’s cheeky grin again when we win the gf.

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:22 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:00 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:43 pm
Such a bad decision by the board, No one is buying tickets for the Leichhardt game

Except every man and his dog is. It will be a sell out!
They are selling quick :lol: Bloody Farah the germ look what his done .

I've changed my mind i'll be flying down for it :D Sunday afternoon ,Leichardt , Farah , Mbye , hot doggie stand , Norton street Pub
Yep all sins forgiven....it’s a good idea. How much are the tiks?

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:27 am

We could fill up a years worth of days of our lives....with the drama that has unfolded since 2012 probably

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:29 am

Wonder whether Robbie and Go will embrace after we crush the titans? That would be a reality tv show worth watching.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:43 am

Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:54 am

larrycorowa wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 3:33 am

And many of us thought Robbie had to go and grow up before we could turn the bus in another direction. Just like benji, I’m sure Robbie will return a much more mature, humble and positive role model for our next generation. Here’s to seeing Robbie,’s cheeky grin again when we win the gf.
Apparently he is a more humble player and man.... A year of reserve grade and humble pie each week would do that.
Which would make the original move from the club to move him on the right move.... In effect he owes this club and its supporters massively

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:55 am

Geo. wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:43 am
Humour?

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:55 am

yeti wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm
this has made brilliant reading!
Hilarious.
Anyway, to add my two and a half cents worth ...
We had to fill one spot in the top 30 within the next 11 days. We had no hooker worth a crumb. We signed Farah for the rest of the season - both problems sorted.
Good move.
Oh - and how much is it worth in merchandise and ticket sales? He'll probably just about pay for himself in the next month!
Yep agree ......

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:07 am

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:55 am
Geo. wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:43 am
Humour?
I lol'd..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:17 am

What am I supposed to do with the number 18 Bunnies jersey I just purchased? I think it is weak how they don't print the player's name on the back anymore. Your number purchased could end up being Jason Taylor's or Tim Simone's or that Tiger's guy who did the basing in USA.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:40 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:17 am
What am I supposed to do with the number 18 Bunnies jersey I just purchased? I think it is weak how they don't print the player's name on the back anymore. Your number purchased could end up being Jason Taylor's or Tim Simone's or that Tiger's guy who did the basing in USA.
Use it to check the oil in VW. Wipe up the dribble or any other bodily fluid that maybe about as a result of Robbies return. :D

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:49 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:17 am
You could use it to clean up the mess in your bathroom after the news of his return was confirmed.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Snake

Post by Snake » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 6:52 am

snowleopard wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 12:26 am
Will be very interesting to hear what Robbie says when they let the media get a hold of him
This is the test for Farah ...IMO his exposure to the media should be minimal ,this is an area that Farah can at least earn some respect from the supporters that he burnt on his way out the door .Make no mistake there are many that are not happy about this but if that is the road the club choices we just have to move on with it .
It would be enlightening to see some humility and a player that now wants to be a TEAM player.