Clubs racing against June 30 transfer clock

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4129
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: Clubs racing against June 30 transfer clock

Post by WT2K » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:48 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:39 pm
WT2K wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 4:57 pm
TigerSJ wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 3:05 pm
Well - now that we've resigned Farah, what about Taupau? And Woods??

For me Taupau would be a yes, depending on the cost of course. As for Woods - I'd say miss me on that one! Let him go to the Sharks.
If you believe the rumour doing the rounds on social media (I don't believe it) then Woods will be back here next season.
Where can this "rumour" be found?
Was on twitter yesterday, can't remember who posted it though.
No more plodders!
:sign:


User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4129
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:49 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:05 pm
Apparently Woods over the line at the Sharks, rumour I heard was announcement to be made Wednesday, doesn't make much sense as you'd want to announce it Tuesday to get him on the card for next weekend I'd have thought.
They've had 3 forwards ruled out today in Lewis, Williams and Graham. So they'd want to announce it tomorrow if it's happening as they'll be pretty light for this round.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22677
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:49 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:39 pm
WT2K wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 4:57 pm
TigerSJ wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 3:05 pm
Well - now that we've resigned Farah, what about Taupau? And Woods??

For me Taupau would be a yes, depending on the cost of course. As for Woods - I'd say miss me on that one! Let him go to the Sharks.
If you believe the rumour doing the rounds on social media (I don't believe it) then Woods will be back here next season.
Where can this "rumour" be found?
Dude you are like a seagull on a chip whenever a rumour is posted.

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1464
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:53 pm

WT2K wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:48 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:39 pm
WT2K wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 4:57 pm
TigerSJ wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 3:05 pm
Well - now that we've resigned Farah, what about Taupau? And Woods??

For me Taupau would be a yes, depending on the cost of course. As for Woods - I'd say miss me on that one! Let him go to the Sharks.
If you believe the rumour doing the rounds on social media (I don't believe it) then Woods will be back here next season.
Where can this "rumour" be found?
Was on twitter yesterday, can't remember who posted it though.
I remember who it was it was some bloke from the internet.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3749
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:07 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:42 pm
So pencil the Sharks in for a fall down the ladder.
No wait until you see Aaron MkII. Amazing what an off season of peptides can do for you. He will be the strongest front rower in the game in 6-8 years.


User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3513
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:20 pm

Still hoping we can swap a bit of our deadwood for somebody we need.

Donald Trump
Member
Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue 15 Nov, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Donald Trump » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 10:02 am

cktiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:20 pm
Still hoping we can swap a bit of our deadwood for somebody we need.
Who do you classify as deadwood?
Let's make the Tigers great again!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29673
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 10:50 am

Donald Trump wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 10:02 am
cktiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:20 pm
Still hoping we can swap a bit of our deadwood for somebody we need.
Who do you classify as deadwood?

Just about the whole Forrest Donald...

Post Reply