Justin Olam ?

User avatar
Magpie69
Member
Member
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 8:27 am
Location: Wollongong

Justin Olam ?

Post by Magpie69 » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 3:52 pm

Anyone heard of him ? Storm to Tigers apparently ?


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 3:56 pm

Just another Nuffie with .....
“Potential “
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Magpie69
Member
Member
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 8:27 am
Location: Wollongong

Post by Magpie69 » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:08 pm

2nd tier I believe

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4892
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:10 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 3:56 pm
Just another Nuffie with .....
“Potential “
Is this a Nuffieathon .... do the Tigers Sign anyone that is not a Nuffie according to many ‘

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:16 pm

Pretty sure he's had 1 or 2 hit outs for the Storm. He played the rep weekend for PNG at fullback I think, every time he ran the ball up, he hit the line at over a 100 miles an hour for sure .. !!

Born 23 December 1993 (age 24)
Gon Village, Sinesine, Simbu Province, Papua New Guinea
Height 178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
Weight 92 kg (14 st 7 lb)


User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:17 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 3:56 pm
Just another Nuffie with .....
“Potential “
Hobbo, seemed to be a little sarcasm in there...

Surely not.

TigerTone
Member
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by TigerTone » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:18 pm

he's got pace . i'll give him that much.
thats something we lack alot of.



User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:18 pm

TigerSkins wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:16 pm
Pretty sure he's had 1 or 2 hit outs for the Storm. He played the rep weekend for PNG at fullback I think, every time he ran the ball up, he hit the line at over a 100 miles an hour for sure .. !!

Born 23 December 1993 (age 24)
Gon Village, Sinesine, Simbu Province, Papua New Guinea
Height 178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
Weight 92 kg (14 st 7 lb)
Too short....again.

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:30 pm

He's as strong as an ox .. busts tackles easily with his bulk and speed. Very, very handy centre, wing, or fullback .. !!

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:38 pm

link

User avatar
kafta
Member
Member
Posts: 1751
Joined: Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:07 pm

Post by kafta » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:46 pm

Sounds good hope we get him

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27997
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:50 pm

will1999 wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 4:38 pm
link
I saw a random post on FB about him...didnt seem strong

hsvjones
Member
Member
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed 02 Mar, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by hsvjones » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 5:25 pm

Storm don't let the good ones go often...

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 5:45 pm

Looks good

User avatar
Masterton
Member
Member
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 5:47 pm

hsvjones wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 5:25 pm
Storm don't let the good ones go often...
Cronk, Tohu, Jordan McLean, Ben Hampton, Koroibete, Proctor. And that's just recently.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 5:52 pm

Masterton wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 5:47 pm
hsvjones wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 5:25 pm
Storm don't let the good ones go often...
Cronk, Tohu, Jordan McLean, Ben Hampton, Koroibete, Proctor. And that's just recently.
Touche. They make the good ones.

Donald Trump
Member
Member
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue 15 Nov, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Donald Trump » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm

Looks good to me.
Let's make the Tigers great again!

iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by iofthetigers » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 6:23 pm

great signing

Post Reply