Craig Garvey

TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Craig Garvey

Post by TonyTiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 6:40 pm

Garvey can lace up Robbie’s boots for him before kickoff then peel Robbie’s oranges at halftime then cap it off by running Robbie a bubble bath as soon as Robbie ruturns to the dressing room at full time.
That’s all Garvey is required for.


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8404
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 6:43 pm

TonyTiger wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 6:40 pm
Garvey can lace up Robbie’s boots for him before kickoff then peel Robbie’s oranges at halftime then cap it off by running Robbie a bubble bath as soon as Robbie ruturns to the dressing room at full time.
That’s all Garvey is required for.
😂
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5709
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 6:59 pm

Don't need him now.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41509
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:59 pm

Havili for me , will be looking for a club after this season

TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TonyTiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:12 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:59 pm
Havili for me , will be looking for a club after this season
Free eye check for tigers members


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41509
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:19 pm

TonyTiger wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:12 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 7:59 pm
Havili for me , will be looking for a club after this season
Free eye check for tigers members
Not a great deal of choice out there at the moment for proven footballers bar ,Farah for an extra season and he might decide this is it , win , lose or draw

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:06 am

Tacky wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm
joelw2002 wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am
Tacky wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10
He's 178 cm, that equals 5'8.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01. TheDaBoss.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:42 am

joelw2002 wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:06 am
Tacky wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm
joelw2002 wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am
Tacky wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10
He's 178 cm, that equals 5'8.
No it doesn't, as 178÷2.54 = 70

25.4mm/inch, so multiply by 70 (5'10) and it is rounded to 178cm.

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 3:23 am

formerguest wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:42 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:06 am
Tacky wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm
joelw2002 wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am


So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10
He's 178 cm, that equals 5'8.
No it doesn't, as 178÷2.54 = 70

25.4mm/inch, so multiply by 70 (5'10) and it is rounded to 178cm.
:?:

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29897
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:57 am

Put the rulers away :lol:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10198
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 8:00 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 4:57 am
Put the rulers away :lol:
Let happy have a shot before the rulers are put away :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 8:18 am

Who cares - the point was, we didn't have his measure on Saturday.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8404
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 10:44 am

formerguest wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:42 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:06 am
Tacky wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm
joelw2002 wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am


So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10
He's 178 cm, that equals 5'8.
No it doesn't, as 178÷2.54 = 70

25.4mm/inch, so multiply by 70 (5'10) and it is rounded to 178cm.
😂 Good post....

I'm 178cm tall and I rep 5'10 over 5'8 lol
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
beachtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:12 am
Location: Sunshine Coast

Post by beachtiger » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 11:41 am

Demps wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 10:44 am
formerguest wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:42 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:06 am
Tacky wrote:
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm


Actually Cook is 5'10
He's 178 cm, that equals 5'8.
No it doesn't, as 178÷2.54 = 70

25.4mm/inch, so multiply by 70 (5'10) and it is rounded to 178cm.
😂 Good post....

I'm 178cm tall and I rep 5'10 over 5'8 lol
Me too Demps, I think OP has confused 5.8 feet with 5’ 8”

bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 11:57 am

garvey is a great player as along as he plays ISP, he cant handle the next step up, hes a bit like drinkwater is a champ in ISP but struggles in the NRL.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8404
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 17 Jul, 2018 12:47 pm

beachtiger wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 11:41 am
Demps wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 10:44 am
formerguest wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:42 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Tue 17 Jul, 2018 1:06 am


He's 178 cm, that equals 5'8.
No it doesn't, as 178÷2.54 = 70

25.4mm/inch, so multiply by 70 (5'10) and it is rounded to 178cm.
😂 Good post....

I'm 178cm tall and I rep 5'10 over 5'8 lol
Me too Demps, I think OP has confused 5.8 feet with 5’ 8”
Common mistake eh 🤷🏻‍♂️
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply