Page 1 of 1

Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
by joelw2002
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:00 pm
by Tacky
Was waiting for this

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
by Tacky
He's 5'8 btw

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:22 pm
by voice of reason
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
The ref made him look tiny.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:28 pm
by WestsBenTigers
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year.
Repeating the commentator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



But he looks alright and if robbie retires at the end of this season, then he could be a decent buy for us.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 4:55 pm
by Donald Trump
It would be very much a Tigers purchase if you know what I mean

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:49 pm
by Demps
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
πŸ˜‚ Manlet...

This guy is a career reserve grader.
May as well sign Pat Politoni.

No thanks from me.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:50 pm
by Demps
Donald Trump wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 4:55 pm
It would be very much a Tigers purchase if you know what I mean
Godinet style.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am
by joelw2002
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:35 am
by Needaname
Blake Brailey instead please!

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
by TYGA
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:19 am
by Demps
TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Incorrect

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:00 pm
by Kerry Cogger
TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Hasler picked Lichaa ahead of Cook for two years straight too.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm
by Tacky
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:14 pm
by Demps
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10
πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:33 pm
by Geo.
Game of cm's

If Cory Thompson's arm's were 2cm longer we beat the Rorters twice..

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:06 pm
by TYGA
Demps wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:19 am
TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Incorrect
Lichaa is not worthy of Ronnie Massey Cup.

Re: Craig Garvey

Posted: Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:10 pm
by Demps
TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:06 pm
Demps wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:19 am
TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Incorrect
Lichaa is not worthy of Ronnie Massey Cup.
Yea and Garvey is the man... πŸ˜‚