Jnr Development Signings

Harvey

Re: Jnr Development Signings

Post by Harvey » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:14 am
We sign the best batch of youngsters the club has had for years and still some people complain? None of them are even in our top 30, it's just building the talent across the club. If they're good enough they'll play first grade in the next few years.
I think Mikaele will be in our round one lineup and Smith will be in on the wing by the end of the year. Talau and Cini will be pushing for first grade by the end of next year too
Am sure that they will lead us to a premiership like those other outstanding junior rep players like Felise, Tatola, Liolavave, Seve, Milone, Nofa, Moses, Brooks, Woods and Tedesco.

Building the roster on potential has worked out so well for us in the past.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 5:00 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
We sign the best batch of youngsters the club has had for years and still some people complain? None of them are even in our top 30, it's just building the talent across the club. If they're good enough they'll play first grade in the next few years.
I think Mikaele will be in our round one lineup and Smith will be in on the wing by the end of the year. Talau and Cini will be pushing for first grade by the end of next year too
Slater, Smith, Cronk and co were all promoted from the lower grades at the Storm. The talent was identified early and they were nurtured through to the NRL. There is no reason we cannot and history records that we do this very well. Last year there numerous forum members complaining about the results in our lower grades. Our recruitment staff have done exceptionally well.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 5:07 pm

Hah!
Time will tell...juniors are part of the bigger picture, no ones complaining about these signings, its the lack of quality experienced NRL recruits needed to guide them...so get off the high horses

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 6:19 pm

Harvey wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm
Balmain Boy wrote:
Am sure that they will lead us to a premiership like those other outstanding junior rep players like Felise, Tatola, Liolavave, Seve, Milone, Nofa, Moses, Brooks, Woods and Tedesco.

Benji, Farah, Fulton, Laffranchi, Skandalis, Harrison, Halatau, Benny G, Gibbs, Fitzhenry, Heighington, Buckets

You know full well it has worked in the past, it's just about getting the right players to peak at the right time, supported by experienced footballers.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am

If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

Sorry got all sentimental for '04...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

tiger_one

Post by tiger_one » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:31 am

Geo. wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am
If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

I got you babe...................

TonyTiger

Post by TonyTiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 12:45 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 6:19 pm
Harvey wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm
Balmain Boy wrote:

Benji, Farah, Fulton, Laffranchi, Skandalis, Harrison, Halatau, Benny G, Gibbs, Fitzhenry, Heighington, Buckets

You know full well it has worked in the past, it's just about getting the right players to peak at the right time, supported by experienced footballers.
Fitzhenry ? 🤭

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by coivtny » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:19 pm

Geo. wrote:

Will never forget Cher, wearing next to nothing, sitting astride that huge gun on the deck of a US warship. Had to be one of the most suggestive / phallic music clips of all time with the possible exception of Christina Aguilera singing "Dirty".

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:29 pm

coivtny wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:19 pm
Geo. wrote:

Will never forget Cher, wearing next to nothing, sitting astride that huge gun on the deck of a US warship. Had to be one of the most suggestive / phallic music clips of all time with the possible exception of Christina Aguilera singing "Dirty".
Perhaps the first time Cher had straddled 16 inches in her life :D

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by coivtny » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:45 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:29 pm
coivtny wrote:
Geo. wrote:

Ouch …… yes.

kafta

Post by kafta » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 4:24 pm

coivtny wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:45 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:29 pm
coivtny wrote:
Geo. wrote:

Ouch …… yes.
Don't worry Cher has copped a few cannon's in her time ;)

Tiggerman

Post by Tiggerman » Thu 18 Oct, 2018 4:43 pm

Are we doing anything different with our 20s this year that will keep developing our future stars?