Jnr Development Signings

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3701
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Re: Jnr Development Signings

Post by Harvey » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:14 am
We sign the best batch of youngsters the club has had for years and still some people complain? None of them are even in our top 30, it's just building the talent across the club. If they're good enough they'll play first grade in the next few years.
I think Mikaele will be in our round one lineup and Smith will be in on the wing by the end of the year. Talau and Cini will be pushing for first grade by the end of next year too
Am sure that they will lead us to a premiership like those other outstanding junior rep players like Felise, Tatola, Liolavave, Seve, Milone, Nofa, Moses, Brooks, Woods and Tedesco.

Building the roster on potential has worked out so well for us in the past.


Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3095
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 5:00 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:14 am
We sign the best batch of youngsters the club has had for years and still some people complain? None of them are even in our top 30, it's just building the talent across the club. If they're good enough they'll play first grade in the next few years.
I think Mikaele will be in our round one lineup and Smith will be in on the wing by the end of the year. Talau and Cini will be pushing for first grade by the end of next year too
Slater, Smith, Cronk and co were all promoted from the lower grades at the Storm. The talent was identified early and they were nurtured through to the NRL. There is no reason we cannot and history records that we do this very well. Last year there numerous forum members complaining about the results in our lower grades. Our recruitment staff have done exceptionally well.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29264
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 5:07 pm

Hah!
Time will tell...juniors are part of the bigger picture, no ones complaining about these signings, its the lack of quality experienced NRL recruits needed to guide them...so get off the high horses

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6040
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 6:19 pm

Harvey wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm
Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:14 am
We sign the best batch of youngsters the club has had for years and still some people complain? None of them are even in our top 30, it's just building the talent across the club. If they're good enough they'll play first grade in the next few years.
I think Mikaele will be in our round one lineup and Smith will be in on the wing by the end of the year. Talau and Cini will be pushing for first grade by the end of next year too
Am sure that they will lead us to a premiership like those other outstanding junior rep players like Felise, Tatola, Liolavave, Seve, Milone, Nofa, Moses, Brooks, Woods and Tedesco.

Building the roster on potential has worked out so well for us in the past.
Benji, Farah, Fulton, Laffranchi, Skandalis, Harrison, Halatau, Benny G, Gibbs, Fitzhenry, Heighington, Buckets

You know full well it has worked in the past, it's just about getting the right players to peak at the right time, supported by experienced footballers.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29352
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am

If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

Sorry got all sentimental for '04...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..


User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1586
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:31 am

Geo. wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am
If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

Sorry got all sentimental for '04...

I got you babe...................

TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TonyTiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 12:45 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 6:19 pm
Harvey wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm
Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:14 am
We sign the best batch of youngsters the club has had for years and still some people complain? None of them are even in our top 30, it's just building the talent across the club. If they're good enough they'll play first grade in the next few years.
I think Mikaele will be in our round one lineup and Smith will be in on the wing by the end of the year. Talau and Cini will be pushing for first grade by the end of next year too
Am sure that they will lead us to a premiership like those other outstanding junior rep players like Felise, Tatola, Liolavave, Seve, Milone, Nofa, Moses, Brooks, Woods and Tedesco.

Building the roster on potential has worked out so well for us in the past.
Benji, Farah, Fulton, Laffranchi, Skandalis, Harrison, Halatau, Benny G, Gibbs, Fitzhenry, Heighington, Buckets

You know full well it has worked in the past, it's just about getting the right players to peak at the right time, supported by experienced footballers.
Fitzhenry ? 🤭

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:19 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am
If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

Sorry got all sentimental for '04...
Will never forget Cher, wearing next to nothing, sitting astride that huge gun on the deck of a US warship. Had to be one of the most suggestive / phallic music clips of all time with the possible exception of Christina Aguilera singing "Dirty".

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:29 pm

coivtny wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am
If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

Sorry got all sentimental for '04...
Will never forget Cher, wearing next to nothing, sitting astride that huge gun on the deck of a US warship. Had to be one of the most suggestive / phallic music clips of all time with the possible exception of Christina Aguilera singing "Dirty".
Perhaps the first time Cher had straddled 16 inches in her life :D

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:45 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:29 pm
coivtny wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am
If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

Sorry got all sentimental for '04...
Will never forget Cher, wearing next to nothing, sitting astride that huge gun on the deck of a US warship. Had to be one of the most suggestive / phallic music clips of all time with the possible exception of Christina Aguilera singing "Dirty".
Perhaps the first time Cher had straddled 16 inches in her life :D
Ouch …… yes.

User avatar
kafta
Member
Member
Posts: 1832
Joined: Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:07 pm

Post by kafta » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 4:24 pm

coivtny wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:45 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:29 pm
coivtny wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 3:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:25 am
If I could turn back time if I could find a way..id take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay...if i could reach the stars I'd give them all to you....

Sorry got all sentimental for '04...
Will never forget Cher, wearing next to nothing, sitting astride that huge gun on the deck of a US warship. Had to be one of the most suggestive / phallic music clips of all time with the possible exception of Christina Aguilera singing "Dirty".
Perhaps the first time Cher had straddled 16 inches in her life :D
Ouch …… yes.
Don't worry Cher has copped a few cannon's in her time ;)

Tiggerman
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun 07 Oct, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Tiggerman » Thu 18 Oct, 2018 4:43 pm

Are we doing anything different with our 20s this year that will keep developing our future stars?

Post Reply