Sue to dogs - Official

User avatar
Hbom
Member
Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:18 pm

Sue to dogs - Official

Post by Hbom » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 12:34 pm

Mole reporting Sue to dogs.

No great loss IMO.


clontarfkid
Member
Member
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by clontarfkid » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 12:39 pm

We have way too many "fringe" NRL players...need to replace a few with genuine 1st graders
Having said that,Sue was on of the few that ran hard last nite...impressing his new employers..?

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22168
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 12:47 pm

Bummer. He’s been playing well.

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm

I’m sure if we really wanted to keep him we would have. Obviously he wasn’t in Ivan’s plans moving forward.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

User avatar
krissy
Member
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri 29 Jul, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by krissy » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:16 pm

I actually think Sue has been going ok (except for the concussions). Sad to see him go, hope we are going to spend some $$ on some big tough players because our boys seem to not understand that forwards are supposed to go forward, tough concept I know. We need some hard runners.


Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:25 pm

I had high hopes for Sue when he first came into grade, but he has turned out to be disappointing for the most part. Sure he has been playing pretty well lately, but that's purely so he can get a contract, which he now has if the report above is true. Grant did the same thing last year and then went back to playing average again once he signed on. Sue will probably do the same. I hope we can replace him with someone better.

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:26 pm

What do you mean no loss? He's been great and I think he's really underated, strong hard runs. I'd rather keep him and get rid of Eisenhuth to be honest.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5093
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:27 pm

Hopefully many others will be following him out the door :pray:

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1331
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:38 pm

Has two good games then leaves.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22168
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:45 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:25 pm
I had high hopes for Sue when he first came into grade, but he has turned out to be disappointing for the most part. Sure he has been playing pretty well lately, but that's purely so he can get a contract, which he now has if the report above is true. Grant did the same thing last year and then went back to playing average again once he signed on. Sue will probably do the same. I hope we can replace him with someone better.
So why did he play so well last night if he already has a contract?

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:48 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:45 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:25 pm
I had high hopes for Sue when he first came into grade, but he has turned out to be disappointing for the most part. Sure he has been playing pretty well lately, but that's purely so he can get a contract, which he now has if the report above is true. Grant did the same thing last year and then went back to playing average again once he signed on. Sue will probably do the same. I hope we can replace him with someone better.
So why did he play so well last night if he already has a contract?
Who says it's even finalised? This is the mole we're talking about.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3266
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:49 pm

Sue has been playing well and was one of a few decent players last night.If he has gone i wish him well.
There are other forwards i would rather see leave than him Mcqueen/Rochow heading the list.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5574
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:56 pm

cqtiger wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm
I’m sure if we really wanted to keep him we would have. Obviously he wasn’t in Ivan’s plans moving forward.
Cleary must be keeping some big news up his sleeve about new players for 2019. Otherwise why have Wests Tigers let so many players go this season? There must be some revelations soon.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5093
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:58 pm

Newtown wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:56 pm
cqtiger wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm
I’m sure if we really wanted to keep him we would have. Obviously he wasn’t in Ivan’s plans moving forward.
Cleary must be keeping some big news up his sleeve about new players for 2019. Otherwise why have Wests Tigers let so many players go this season? There must be some revelations soon.
Why

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5574
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 2:00 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:45 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:25 pm
I had high hopes for Sue when he first came into grade, but he has turned out to be disappointing for the most part. Sure he has been playing pretty well lately, but that's purely so he can get a contract, which he now has if the report above is true. Grant did the same thing last year and then went back to playing average again once he signed on. Sue will probably do the same. I hope we can replace him with someone better.
So why did he play so well last night if he already has a contract?
Obviously to impress the Bulldogs coach.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3621
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 2:04 pm

Newtown wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:56 pm
cqtiger wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm
I’m sure if we really wanted to keep him we would have. Obviously he wasn’t in Ivan’s plans moving forward.
Cleary must be keeping some big news up his sleeve about new players for 2019. Otherwise why have Wests Tigers let so many players go this season? There must be some revelations soon.
We are promoting a number of players from our spoon winning Flegg team. There must be a belief that clubs will be releasing a lot of contracted players, otherwise we have started with a very average squad. Let a load towards the bottom go and replaced them with players as bad or worse.

JJ Felise traded for Clark is a prime example

User avatar
Swordy
Member
Member
Posts: 1926
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Swordy » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 2:12 pm

Nucky Thompson wrote:
Sat 28 Jul, 2018 1:38 pm
Has two good games then leaves.
Couldn't agree more. This guys following has more to do with personality than talent, and personality doesn't win football games.

Thanks for your service mate, but see ya later.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1331
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Sat 28 Jul, 2018 2:13 pm

Someone at member day said sue said bulldust

Post Reply