Sue to dogs - Official

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Re: Sue to dogs

Post by The Patriot » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:43 pm

His form has been outstanding of late but I'd trust the coaching staff on this one. They see him every day and are in the best position to weigh up the risk and reward.

Just as long as we sign an NRL quality replacement
Last edited by The Patriot on Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its an opinion!


User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:48 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:43 pm
His for has been outstanding of late but I'd trust the coaching staff on this one. They see him every day and ate in the best position to weigh up the risk and reward.

Just as long as we do sign and NRL quality replacement
We still haven't signed anyone for next season. Don't see that changing.....
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:53 pm

Tacky wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:48 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:43 pm
His for has been outstanding of late but I'd trust the coaching staff on this one. They see him every day and ate in the best position to weigh up the risk and reward.

Just as long as we do sign and NRL quality replacement
We still haven't signed anyone for next season. Don't see that changing.....
It will have to.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22168
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:53 pm

Think this puts to bed the theory that he’s been playing for a contract. I’d say his future was sorted weeks ago. Hence the time this rumour broke.

User avatar
Swordy
Member
Member
Posts: 1929
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Swordy » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:56 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:53 pm
Think this puts to bed the theory that he’s been playing for a contract. I’d say his future was sorted weeks ago. Hence the time this rumour broke.
So why is he only now putting in?

If that's how he rolls, see ya and good luck.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22168
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:58 pm

Swordy wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:56 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:53 pm
Think this puts to bed the theory that he’s been playing for a contract. I’d say his future was sorted weeks ago. Hence the time this rumour broke.
So why is he only now putting in?

If that's how he rolls, see ya and good luck.
Same thing I said to you last night. When was his last HIA? Gets rid of those, gets some confidence back and he’s an asset.

rex2ce
Member
Member
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue 25 Mar, 2014 9:43 am
Location: Newcastle

Post by rex2ce » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:06 pm

Let’s not start slitting wrists re retention and recruitment just yet, if the club does not want to reveal names because players might be from teams in the finals race, guess what, that means two things , firstly our club does not want to derail another club’s finals charge and secondly the player/s must be names , not plodders.Other clubs and players would be noting how far the Tigers finals hopes have progressed this season, makes us a more attractive destination

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3268
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:15 pm

I wish him well at his new club,there have certainly been far worse players with us.

airbus
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu 21 May, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by airbus » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:17 pm

His last month in attack has been solid and he has good late footwork at the line but watch his lateral movement in defence on Papali try yesterday.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3664
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:28 pm

Confirmation that Sue will be joining Bulldogs for next season
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/201 ... asons-end/
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:50 pm

Official.


Might play bench for a few games.
Can't see it being a successful union for either parties tho. (Sue or Dogs)

Good luck to him tho.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Silentio
Member
Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon 01 Jun, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Silentio » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:55 pm

Good player (not just the last month either imo). Best of luck to him.

You can't underestimate the importance of these 100+ game guys. They don't grow on trees.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:58 pm

I sure hope they have someone else lined up...

User avatar
stevied
Member
Member
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:45 am

Post by stevied » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:03 pm

Disappointed with news of his departure. Always liked him and recent form has been outstanding.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:03 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:50 pm
Official.


Might play bench for a few games.
Can't see it being a successful union for either parties tho. (Sue or Dogs)

Good luck to him tho.
I reckon he'll waltz onto their bench and stay there all season as long as injuries don't cruel him. Offers more than Fualalo or Ogden (although he might develop well).

8. Klemmer
10. Tolman
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Rhyse Martin

14. Sue
15. Ogden
16. Elliott
17. utility/Fualalo

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:10 pm

Nelson wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:03 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:50 pm
Official.


Might play bench for a few games.
Can't see it being a successful union for either parties tho. (Sue or Dogs)

Good luck to him tho.
I reckon he'll waltz onto their bench and stay there all season as long as injuries don't cruel him. Offers more than Fualalo or Ogden (although he might develop well).

8. Klemmer
10. Tolman
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Rhyse Martin

14. Sue
15. Ogden
16. Elliott
17. utility/Fualalo
Average.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29180
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:12 pm

Good Luck Sauaso..

Another spot for recruitment..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28921
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:15 pm

Where's he going?

Post Reply