Ivan Cleary - THREAD..

innsaneink

Re: Ivan Cleary - THREAD..

Post by innsaneink » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 5:20 pm

I dunno... Brandy to me seems always a bit nervy and stuttering.. Squeaky voice

willow

Post by willow » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 5:25 pm

Quit the trolling guys - that's you TIGERPOWER or this thread will close.

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 5:55 pm

willow wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 5:25 pm
Why have all my recent posts been deleted? Did the truth upset a few people?

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:02 pm

Yet you conveniently kept all the posts before mine. Did people get offended that I called them out for not getting my sarcastic responses.

So you want to protect your friends from looking stupid yet happy to keep all the comments about me up without allowing me a right to reply. Good to see the boys club alive and well.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:32 pm

Theres an article up online from DT behind a paywall headline "Cleary wants Farah to sign new contract"
I hope its not a beat up

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:34 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:32 pm
Theres an article up online from DT behind a paywall headline "Cleary wants Farah to sign new contract"
I hope its not a beat up
For Tigers or Panthers? 😜
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:39 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:02 pm
Yet you conveniently kept all the posts before mine. Did people get offended that I called them out for not getting my sarcastic responses.

So you want to protect your friends from looking stupid yet happy to keep all the comments about me up without allowing me a right to reply. Good to see the boys club alive and well.
I didnt think you did much wrong.

One of the few on here not afraid to have an unpopular opinion, it draws a lot of attention.
Its an opinion!

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:49 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:02 pm

I’ve been reading through your posts and God damn it I like your style. Yes you can only say so much on here before certain people just don’t agree with you and then your profile gets banned. I made comments about Chris Lawrence years ago when he sucked hoping his contract wouldn’t be renewed.

Is this a forum or not? We are debating issues and people get a bit passionate.

Much like the NRL the refs need to stop calling so many penalties.

Let’s see if that shut down my account following this....
Let's make the Tigers great again!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 7:06 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 6:32 pm
I hope its not a beat up
Thanks KenY
Robbie Farah says coach Ivan Cleary wants him at the Tigers in season 2019
August 16, 2018

WESTS Tigers veteran Robbie Farah has given the biggest indication yet that both he and Ivan Cleary will be at the club next year.

Cleary was being courted to become Penrith’s new coach after the Panthers fired Anthony Griffin almost two weeks ago.

Despite saying he intended on seeing out his time in charge of the Tigers, speculation won’t go away that Cleary could still end up at the foot of the mountains in 2019.

But Farah says he and his coach have already starting planning for next season.

“He’s been talking with me about next year and that’s what I've got to get a gauge on. To me, he’s talking to me like he’ll be here next year,” Farah said.

“He’s planning for next year. He’s talking to me about staying next year, his thoughts, his plans, to me that doesn’t seem like a man who is going to be elsewhere.”

Cleary’s plans include the hooker playing for at least another year so he can continue to help Jacob Liddle, who is seen as the club’s long-term No.9.

Want to win 2012 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final tickets? Fill out the survey below for your chance to win!

“We’ve had discussion about what sort of role he sees me playing if I stay next year. He obviously sees me staying as being important and he’d like me to stay,” Farah said.

“First and foremost to me, and I reiterated to Ivan, if I'm staying obviously I want to play and add value on the field not only off it.

“While part of my role is to help Jacob and his development and turn him into a regular first grader, I'm here to compete with him as well.”

After the Cleary coaching saga, Farah is acutely aware of creating any other distractions while his side’s finals chances are still alive.

“My sole focus is getting this team to the final. I don’t ‘Robbie is retiring or Benji is retiring’ to be a distraction,” he said.

“At the same time I know the club has to start planning for next year.

Their preference is for me to stay and go again next year but if that doesn’t happen they have to look at alternative options.”

Listen! Nick Campton and Tim Williams discuss where Ben Barba will end up in his NRL return, who will win the Dally M Medal, while also reviewing the Roosters-Souths blockbuster.

Farah, who has played 279 NRL games and 16 Origins for the New South Wales Blues, says taking the field only eight times so far this year has helped preserve his ageing body.

“I’m feeling pretty good at the moment, whether my body can handle another 25 rounds straight next year that’s another thing, something that I need to weigh up,” he said.

“But at the moment my body is feeling good. I played 80 minutes up until last week. I’m out here training every day not getting any special treatment.”

While Farah is in no rush to sort of his immediate playing future, he says he’d gladly hang up the boots in 2018 if he is afforded a fairytale finish.

“I’m cool either way, whether it finishes in the three weeks, we’re still a chance, who knows we can make the grand final,” he said.

“If we win the grand final I'll retire. you can quote me on that.”

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 11:03 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:47 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 6:28 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 4:25 pm
fibrodreaming wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 4:15 pm

The proposition that Cleary spent last week considering his position has been proved to be garbage by the players themselves.

Sure, Cleary didn't make a public statement until Saturday morning, but when Luke Brooks was asked if the players were relieved at Cleary's statement, he said no, they already knew he was staying.

When ET was interviewed on Big Sports Breakfast on Monday morning he said Cleary spoke to the players early in the week (he thought it was Monday) and told them not to believe what they read in the press, he said he was not going anywhere.

So, given that, why do some still perpetuate the myth that Ivan didn't make up his mind until the end of the week ?
Hold on. So Cleary told the club and the players on Monday that he wasn’t going anywhere. Yet they decided to pull him out of the Tuesday conference and keep him quiet till Saturday just to keep us guessing. Does that actually make sense to you? I’ve been one of clearys biggest supporters but something fishy went on last week.
And I know for a fact , that Ivan was very upset, almost beside himself , that he was unable to
Personally come to your place and calm your doubts,
He fully intended to, but just couldn’t get there, he hopes you will forgive him, as he didn’t want one of his biggest supporters To be left in the dark on his deepest thoughts
You can sleep peacefully now,
Damn you got me good. Tell Ivan since you know him personally, why did he make me lose 5 nights of sleep when he was staying all along. Also apologise on my behalf to him that as a paying member of the club that I had to put with 5 days of uncertainty because Ivan’s pride wouldn’t let him answer the questions about his future.
Arrrrrr, youre slipping!!
Nowhere did I say that I know Ivan personally.
But Id be pretty right in saying that, Ivan would think it pretty wacko for a person to get no sleep for five days, because He refused to be dictated to, by less than honest media, and the odd neurotic club club member( who hes probably never heard of, and probably never will) who are wetting their daks, because Ivan doesnt think that the world revolves around them.
Well buddy, It doesnt!! Get used to it

willow

Post by willow » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 6:46 am

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 5:55 pm
willow wrote:
Your posts are trolling other users - don't be daft or you can take a hike. I cannot be any clearer than that.

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 7:37 am

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 5:20 pm
I dunno... Brandy to me seems always a bit nervy and stuttering.. Squeaky voice
He's one of the nice guys.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 7:38 am

willow wrote:
Fri 17 Aug, 2018 6:46 am
TIGERPOWER wrote:
willow wrote:
Your posts are trolling other users - don't be daft or you can take a hike. I cannot be any clearer than that.
We don't even take notice of users with sign up dates after 2015

Keep up the good work Willow,
Legend!
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 8:15 am

Is calling someone out for being a hypocrite trolling?

Genuine question?
Its an opinion!

Bee-Em

Post by Bee-Em » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 8:24 am

Demps wrote:
Fri 17 Aug, 2018 7:38 am
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
willow wrote:

Legend!
Sounds like a boys club

Some users that signed up post 2015 may have been Tigers/Wests or West Tigers fans/members A LOT longer than some of the kids on here..

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 8:34 am

Bee-Em wrote:
Fri 17 Aug, 2018 8:24 am
Demps wrote:
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:

Legend!
Sounds like a boys club

Some users that signed up post 2015 may have been Tigers/Wests or West Tigers fans/members A LOT longer than some of the kids on here..
Semi serious.... Don't be mad.
Stay on topic 😉
#Unbeatable

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 9:08 am

Demps wrote:
Fri 17 Aug, 2018 8:34 am
Bee-Em wrote:
Fri 17 Aug, 2018 8:24 am
Demps wrote:
willow wrote:

Legend!
Sounds like a boys club

Semi serious.... Don't be mad.
Stay on topic 😉
Most of the angry ants are probably on a new login but not necessarily their first. Might have been here since the garden of eden.

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 9:13 am

Or long term visitors that decided to be less passive