Ivan Cleary - THREAD..

vlad

Re: Ivan Cleary - THREAD..

Post by vlad » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:22 am

tiger05premier wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:08 am
Im probably wrong with what I'm about to say and i don't like what's going on one little bit but here goes

Wouldn't it be funny if IC never ever had any intentions of ever going back to Penrith

The problem being NC sees himself as having unfinished business at Penrith with his mates

Both IC and NC work on getting the best deal they can for NC at Penrith with a clause regarding IC future

Once NC has agreed to the deal IC than recommits to tiger's

When NC goals at Penrith are reached he joins his dad at tiger's

Unlikely but would be nice just to see gus played for the fool
Gus’s head would explode .

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:31 am

formerguest wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:16 am
tiger05premier wrote:
Im probably wrong with what I'm about to say and i don't like what's going on one little bit but here goes

Wouldn't it be funny if IC never ever had any intentions of ever going back to Penrith

The problem being NC sees himself as having unfinished business at Penrith with his mates

Both IC and NC work on getting the best deal they can for NC at Penrith with a clause regarding IC future

There is absolutely zero integrity involved in such a scenario.
Gus has zero integrity

Would deserve it

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:31 am

TYGA wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:03 am
Maybe the POM can confirm but I’m hearing
WT management will sit down with Cleary in the next 2 weeks to table an extension to his contract. If he refuses and commits to the Panthers in 2021 they will sign Maguire and only release Cleary under their own terms.

Tigers prepared to let Cleary sit on the sidelines for 2 years playing full freight.
Panthers will pay to get it done now I feel cash is no concern to them.

The bus has reached the depot time to get on the Maguire Metro.

Cleary would have a contract that spells out his job description, the minute the club attempts to change that he has grounds to break the contract. In other words, they can not get another head coach and pay Cleary to do nothing or perform another role. Of course it depends on how the contract is written but it would be very odd if it did not contain a detailed job description

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:32 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:14 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:04 pm
TigerTiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:01 pm
We need WT to respond this week.

Sick of this dragging us down. And it is dragging us down, we got some cash to spend, w could get some nice players, but with all this rubbish going on we look bad to potential players and sponsors.

Sort it out Pascoe. We don't really care anymore if IC goes, just make it hurt for Panthers however you can, and get us a coach who will put us first before other people at other clubs (family or not, it's rubbish).
No.

We dont need to buy into and play the medias games.

Look at what was last said, if anythings changed...theyd have told us

Read supercoaches post a couple up

nothings changed for us

dont buy into the media garbage...dont be a sheep :deadhorse: :brick:
It isn't media starting this, it's Gould. Panthers. And WT are being affected by this, whether you let it upset you personally or not.

Every day Ivan's integrity drops. I just want it over.
Gould is using his media mates.
I probably should've said you're a fool if you believe the media circus... Like I said, nothing personal

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:32 am

TigerTiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
TigerTiger wrote:

Sick of this dragging us down. And it is dragging us down, we got some cash to spend, w could get some nice players, but with all this rubbish going on we look bad to potential players and sponsors.

Sort it out Pascoe. We don't really care anymore if IC goes, just make it hurt for Panthers however you can, and get us a coach who will put us first before other people at other clubs (family or not, it's rubbish).
No.

nothings changed for us

It isn't media starting this, it's Gould. Panthers. And WT are being affected by this, whether you let it upset you personally or not.

I probably should've said you're a fool if you believe the media circus... Like I said, nothing personal

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:32 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:19 am
tiger05premier wrote:

It is no more fanciful than some of the other propositions being put forward.
Absolutely true but would just love to see gus get some of his own medicine back

Jux

Post by Jux » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:32 am

If Brent Reads get out clause tweet is correct, it's game, set and match Ivan
It virtually guarantees Ivan a contract ANYWHERE after 2020 because Nathan will be going with him.
It will suit Weststigers because his commitment to our cause can't be questioned.
If we do well next season, then we can offer an upgrade.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:33 am

For the club to respond to the media... It will just be repeating itself, the clubs stance hasn't changed yet all the media's stories have.
The club saying the same thing over and over won't be good enough for the media, nor many on here.. How can they say something different if their stance isn't different?

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:34 am

vlad wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:22 am
tiger05premier wrote:

Gus’s head would explode .
It would be the pin that bursts the bubble

That's if his head didn't explode before hand

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:41 am

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:33 am
For the club to respond to the media... It will just be repeating itself, the clubs stance hasn't changed yet all the media's stories have.
The club saying the same thing over and over won't be good enough for the media, nor many on here.. How can they say something different if their stance isn't different?
Club doesn't need to come out and say anything. They've said what they've had to say on the matter. Until things change its business as usual.
No more plodders!
:sign:

TigerTiger

Post by TigerTiger » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:49 am

I understand the notion of not eating into the media circus, but I think a short concise scripted message needs to go out. Has an offer been made to IC by Penrith from 2021 or not? I feel it's important that we know from Ivan whether it has or hasn't, and what he is going to do with that offer if it exists.

They haven't addressed this recent proposed offer, so they need to say something. And if these are nothing but rubbish stories that perpetually keep coming up, I don't know how but WT needs to squash them somehow.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:50 am

I also dont think the club have to say a thing, they stated their position.

All these kinds of things are secondary issues. There is only one issue and that is IF Ivan signs with Penrith for 2021 and beyond while still contracted to us.
Its an opinion!

TigerTiger

Post by TigerTiger » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:53 am

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:32 am
TigerTiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
TigerTiger wrote:

No.

nothings changed for us

We're all good mate. The drama on the club I do take personally, I'm too emotionally invested in this place. I'm utterly disgusted by the underhanded immoral rubbish that Gould is going on with, all because he thought we were going to nab Nathan out from under him.

I would so love for this to go badly for Gould. I can't wait till we play Penrith next, hope it's Round 1 at Leichhardt or Campbelltown, we'll pack it out.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:54 am

TYGA wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:03 am
Maybe the POM can confirm but I’m hearing
WT management will sit down with Cleary in the next 2 weeks to table an extension to his contract. If he refuses and commits to the Panthers in 2021 they will sign Maguire and only release Cleary under their own terms.

Tigers prepared to let Cleary sit on the sidelines for 2 years playing full freight.
Panthers will pay to get it done now I feel cash is no concern to them.

The bus has reached the depot time to get on the Maguire Metro.
I reckon that’s the best scenario I’ve heard. I actually think Pascoe and go have done a great job since Ivan the terribles true colours came out. The club doesn’t need to respons to anything in the media. They need to have a sit down with him and work out a plan that is best for us, not for Gould or the Cleary family.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:57 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:49 am
I understand the notion of not eating into the media circus, but I think a short concise scripted message needs to go out. Has an offer been made to IC by Penrith from 2021 or not? I feel it's important that we know from Ivan whether it has or hasn't, and what he is going to do with that offer if it exists.

They haven't addressed this recent proposed offer, so they need to say something. And if these are nothing but rubbish stories that perpetually keep coming up, I don't know how but WT needs to squash them somehow.
The club, Ivan, has released a short concise scripted message weeks ago. As far as they are concerned, according to Pascoe, nothing has changed.
Nothing has changed.
Only the media circus dribble has changed.
Use the force Luke.
"Quality Stupidity"

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 9:01 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:57 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:49 am

The club, Ivan, has released a short concise scripted message weeks ago. As far as they are concerned, according to Pascoe, nothing has changed.
Nothing has changed.
Only the media circus dribble has changed.
Use the force Luke.
What has changed is Penrith offering Cleary a 3 year contract starting in 2021. If Cleary has signed this contract then plenty has changed. But that’s for them to deal with behind the scenes then play Gould’s media games.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 9:03 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:53 am
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 8:32 am
TigerTiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

No.

nothings changed for us

We're all good mate. The drama on the club I do take personally, I'm too emotionally invested in this place. I'm utterly disgusted by the underhanded immoral rubbish that Gould is going on with, all because he thought we were going to nab Nathan out from under him.

I would so love for this to go badly for Gould. I can't wait till we play Penrith next, hope it's Round 1 at Leichhardt or Campbelltown, we'll pack it out.
Yep.... Im with ya there

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 9:04 am

we might as well forgot about cleary for now :deadhorse: :bash
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell