Luke Brooks

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: Luke Brooks

Post by Balmainian » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:26 am

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:21 am
It was well documented at a mill plus
Gee your forum profile picture creeps me out Ink.


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29717
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:39 pm

Balmainian wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:26 am
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:21 am
It was well documented at a mill plus
Gee your forum profile picture creeps me out Ink.
Jerry's Uncle Leo!

Bee-Em
Member
Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri 14 Apr, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Bee-Em » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:50 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:39 pm
Balmainian wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:26 am
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:21 am
It was well documented at a mill plus
Gee your forum profile picture creeps me out Ink.
Jerry's Uncle Leo!
Uncle Leo burnt his eyebrows off when the oven blew up?

And looking forward to Luke Brooks having an even bigger year next year (just to stay on topic).

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29717
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:55 pm

Thnx Bee, me too

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1964
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 1:53 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:39 pm
Balmainian wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:26 am
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:21 am
It was well documented at a mill plus
Gee your forum profile picture creeps me out Ink.
Jerry's Uncle Leo!
I think he passed away IRL


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6490
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:47 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:44 am
Aceshigh wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:30 am
Brooksy would be good value at 800 if that’s what the offer would be , especially considering Ben Hunt is on 1.2 , and i dont think he is any better than Brooks
are we sure that Hunt is on $1.2? I am surprised but good luck to him if someone has money bags throwing it around.
6 million 5 year deal, with an option for another year at the end, crazy money I know
Go hard or go home

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:26 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:39 pm
Balmainian wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:26 am
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:21 am
It was well documented at a mill plus
Gee your forum profile picture creeps me out Ink.
Jerry's Uncle Leo!
Wonder if he’s after a coaching gig.

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4152
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:45 am

851 wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:47 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:44 am
Aceshigh wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:30 am
Brooksy would be good value at 800 if that’s what the offer would be , especially considering Ben Hunt is on 1.2 , and i dont think he is any better than Brooks
are we sure that Hunt is on $1.2? I am surprised but good luck to him if someone has money bags throwing it around.
6 million 5 year deal, with an option for another year at the end, crazy money I know
With Hunt on 1.2 million until 2022... it's amazing that they have so much quality around him.

Dufty, Aitken, Lafai, Nightingale, Gareth Widdop, Graham, McInnes, Vaughn, Tyson Frizell, Jack de Belin, Latimore, Mann, Mau, Luciano Leilua and from next year both Sims .

$800k for Brooks seems good value.
in Ivan we distrust

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18367
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 8:29 am

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:39 pm
Balmainian wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:26 am
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:21 am
It was well documented at a mill plus
Gee your forum profile picture creeps me out Ink.
Jerry's Uncle Leo!
Not a creepy as the Godfrey's guy, had that weird sex pest look about him haha.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6490
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 1:40 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:45 am
851 wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:47 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:44 am
Aceshigh wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:30 am
Brooksy would be good value at 800 if that’s what the offer would be , especially considering Ben Hunt is on 1.2 , and i dont think he is any better than Brooks
are we sure that Hunt is on $1.2? I am surprised but good luck to him if someone has money bags throwing it around.
6 million 5 year deal, with an option for another year at the end, crazy money I know
With Hunt on 1.2 million until 2022... it's amazing that they have so much quality around him.

Dufty, Aitken, Lafai, Nightingale, Gareth Widdop, Graham, McInnes, Vaughn, Tyson Frizell, Jack de Belin, Latimore, Mann, Mau, Luciano Leilua and from next year both Sims .

$800k for Brooks seems good value.
I agree on both points, I don't know how they have so much quality around a $1.2 million player. And Brooks in the current market at $800k is an ok deal for us
Go hard or go home

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 1:47 pm

851 wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 1:40 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:45 am
851 wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:47 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:44 am


are we sure that Hunt is on $1.2? I am surprised but good luck to him if someone has money bags throwing it around.
6 million 5 year deal, with an option for another year at the end, crazy money I know
With Hunt on 1.2 million until 2022... it's amazing that they have so much quality around him.

Dufty, Aitken, Lafai, Nightingale, Gareth Widdop, Graham, McInnes, Vaughn, Tyson Frizell, Jack de Belin, Latimore, Mann, Mau, Luciano Leilua and from next year both Sims .

$800k for Brooks seems good value.
I agree on both points, I don't know how they have so much quality around a $1.2 million player. And Brooks in the current market at $800k is an ok deal for us
I'd open negotiations at about $650K in the hope of getting him for $750K or under. He's done well out of the club over the years, I think that would be a fair price over 3 years.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18367
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:17 pm

I think as long as we don't insult the kid he'll stay.

What he should demand is another quality prop and centre since players apparently should be allowed to be involved in recruitment decisions.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6175
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:34 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:17 pm
I think as long as we don't insult the kid he'll stay.

What he should demand is another quality prop and centre.
Honestly don't think he's in much of a position to demand anything just yet, but he could enquire.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18367
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:35 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:34 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:17 pm
I think as long as we don't insult the kid he'll stay.

What he should demand is another quality prop and centre.
Honestly don't think he's in much of a position to demand anything just yet, but he could enquire.
Sorry there was more to that post, I edited it just after I posted it and got sidetracked and didn't hit submit haha.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:08 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:35 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:34 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:17 pm
I think as long as we don't insult the kid he'll stay.

What he should demand is another quality prop and centre.
Honestly don't think he's in much of a position to demand anything just yet, but he could enquire.
Sorry there was more to that post, I edited it just after I posted it and got sidetracked and didn't hit submit haha.
Well don't keep us in suspense..where's the rest....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 5:17 pm

Hopefully playing silly buggers with the coaches offspring doesn’t cost us Brooks.

Otherwise we may need to rely on Drinkwater while recruiting Ivan’s 15 year old in the hope he will be ready for 1st grade in 3 years

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4236
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 5:47 pm

Would like Brooks to hopefully be re-signed before the 2019 season starts.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18367
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 7:12 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:08 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:35 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:34 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 3:17 pm
I think as long as we don't insult the kid he'll stay.

What he should demand is another quality prop and centre.
Honestly don't think he's in much of a position to demand anything just yet, but he could enquire.
Sorry there was more to that post, I edited it just after I posted it and got sidetracked and didn't hit submit haha.
Well don't keep us in suspense..where's the rest....
Go back to the original post...
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Post Reply