willow wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 5:37 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:11 pm
willow wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 12:57 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 11:57 am
Needaname reckons Ivan Cleary has already signed with panthers for 2021.
If you continue down this path in targeting another forum member - you'll be punted from this forum.
I’m not targeting anyone, don’t have no issues with him. I’m repeating what he stated as he sounded like he had some insider information.
He doesn't, so please stop sounding one another out and making this personal. I'd rather not close threads but in the Ivan Cleary thread I was left with no choice as people continually fail to heed advice and requests to keep things civil and on point.
I got punted years ago for saying I didn’t like Chris Lawrence when he sucked 😳

Double standards Willow?
Let's make the Tigers great again!

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 5:43 pm

willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
If you continue down this path in targeting another forum member - you'll be punted from this forum.
I’m not targeting anyone, don’t have no issues with him. I’m repeating what he stated as he sounded like he had some insider information.
He doesn't, so please stop sounding one another out and making this personal. I'd rather not close threads but in the Ivan Cleary thread I was left with no choice as people continually fail to heed advice and requests to keep things civil and on point.
Thanks. All good from my end.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:20 pm

willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Willow no doubt Tigerpower targets Needaname here. Clear as day but why threaten to kick him out and say nothing to Needaname when he hounded the life out of him and anyone else who had anything negative to say about Ivan Cleary on the IC thread?

It starts somewhere.
Last edited by The Patriot on Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its an opinion!

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:29 pm

There is a lot of water under the bridge with Ivan. Its completely unrealistic to expect everyone to still be on his bus.

If people are posting honest and well thought out opinions for or against Ivan Cleary let them have their say. Enough with the personal rubbish.
Its an opinion!

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:33 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:29 pm
There is a lot of water under the bridge with Ivan. Its completely unrealistic to expect everyone to still be on his bus.

If people are posting honest and well thought out opinions for or against Ivan Cleary let them have their say. Enough with the personal rubbish.
??Who determines this??
"Quality Stupidity"

willow

Post by willow » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:47 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:20 pm
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Willow no doubt Tigerpower targets Needaname here. Clear as day but why threaten to kick him out and say nothing to Needaname when he hounded the life out of him and anyone else who had anything negative to say about Ivan Cleary on the IC thread?

It starts somewhere.
You're assuming I haven't spoken to him, and this assumption is incorrect.

willow

Post by willow » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:48 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 5:42 pm
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
willow wrote:

Double standards Willow?
Separate issue and has nothing to do with the thread at hand. You've obviously rejoined so move on and leave the past in the past.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:52 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:33 pm
The Patriot wrote:

??Who determines this??
Common sense.

Its not about agreeing with it its just about accepting that the poster has a right to an opinion that isnt the same as yours.

Posting "sack Cleary" is one thing

Posting - "Not stirring, as I’ve said previously I was actually one of Ivan’s vocal supporters. But in my opinion I think his integrity and judgement has been clouded by his obsession to coach his son. If he has signed with Penrith in 2021, How can you sell the dream when you’ve basically told your players your only here for the short term. Again just my take on things and happy to agree to disagree. "

Is something else all together.

its a well thought out opinion,. If you cant reply to a post like that without a personal criticism or making fun of the person then something is wrong.
Last edited by The Patriot on Wed 26 Sep, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Its an opinion!

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:53 pm

willow wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:47 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:20 pm
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:

It starts somewhere.
You're assuming I haven't spoken to him, and this assumption is incorrect.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Its an opinion!

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:05 pm

vlad wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:10 pm
nah Gus definitely sacked Ivan bbbb

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-g ... kd20n.html
Don’t you think Happy , that Ivan would be thinking that Nathan still isn’t fully established and won’t
Be , until such time when he takes over complete control of the Panthers from Maloney ?
He’d also most likely want no doubts in the team about Nathan’s remaining in the team.

If it was me I’d want to be 100 percent sure that he was able to remain confident when things were’nt Going smoothly for him.
He’s a great young player but is still young, and I think that Ivan would be pretty careful to
Make sure it’s the right time to be involved, and with the pressure to perform coming from his new contract, maybe he thinks it isn’t yet.

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:59 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:52 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:33 pm
The Patriot wrote:

??Who determines this??
Common sense.

Its not about agreeing with it its just about accepting that the poster has a right to an opinion that isnt the same as yours.

Posting "sack Cleary" is one thing

Posting - "Not stirring, as I’ve said previously I was actually one of Ivan’s vocal supporters. But in my opinion I think his integrity and judgement has been clouded by his obsession to coach his son. If he has signed with Penrith in 2021, How can you sell the dream when you’ve basically told your players your only here for the short term. Again just my take on things and happy to agree to disagree. "

Is something else all together.

its a well thought out opinion,. If you can reply to a post like that without a personal criticism or making fun of the person then something is wrong.
Well said patriot. Not sure why people are taking it personally if some on here including myself are joining the dots and coming to our own conclusions. At the end of the day it’s an opinion and of course it will be different tctk others. Doesn’t make me better or worse than the people who think Ivan has done nothing wrong.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 8:20 pm

The Patriot wrote:

Here here!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:48 pm

willow wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:48 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:

Double standards Willow?
Separate issue and has nothing to do with the thread at hand. You've obviously rejoined so move on and leave the past in the past.
I just want consistency
Let's make the Tigers great again!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 27 Sep, 2018 5:33 am

Donald Trump wrote:
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:
willow wrote:

Double standards Willow?
I find this hard to believe.
Probably a bit more to it hmm?
happy wrote:Again , nothing personal , if people can't see that we have all been played by the Cleary's and Gus I can't help them
Maybe people arent so invested in this
Whatever happens doesnt affect my life one iota, too many here feel a need to think they know whats happening before the facts are played out
Its OK to wait

willow

Post by willow » Thu 27 Sep, 2018 7:42 am

Donald Trump wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:48 pm
willow wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 6:48 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
willow wrote:

Double standards Willow?
I just want consistency
What was your previous username? Happy to have a look back through the logs to see if your claim adds up.

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Thu 27 Sep, 2018 9:35 am

this thread just became interesting. whats your name old name trump? let the investigation into this #fakenews begin!

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Thu 27 Sep, 2018 8:35 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 27 Sep, 2018 5:33 am
Donald Trump wrote:
willow wrote:
TIGERPOWER wrote:

Double standards Willow?
I find this hard to believe.
Probably a bit more to it hmm?
happy wrote:Again , nothing personal , if people can't see that we have all been played by the Cleary's and Gus I can't help them
Maybe people arent so invested in this
Whatever happens doesnt affect my life one iota, too many here feel a need to think they know whats happening before the facts are played out
Its OK to wait
So anyone who is upset with Clearys actions means that they are heavily invested in this? Or that it affects their life. Thank you for letting us know that this doesn’t affect your life by one “iota”. It’s footy mate, we are expressing opinions. Why would this affect anyone’s life lol. Why would we need to know this doesn’t affect your life.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 27 Sep, 2018 9:31 pm

Hey Donald...we're waiting